Suho ◇ The Official Protector Suho - Korea's National Son in Law Kim Junmyeon - Thread ◇

Discussion in 'EXO' started by Junmyeoning.jpg, Dec 13, 2016.

?

Favorite EXOMENTARY V LIVE episode?

This poll will close on Jan 25, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
  1. Suho is a Pastry Chef!

38.5%
  2. Suho's Look & Fit

38.5%
  3. Suho the funniest member of EXO's left brain Vs. right brain

23.1%
  1. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    #6781 Junmyeoning.jpg, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    guess what's back!!!

I literally had nightmares over this last year and it looks like it's time again!!!

this is the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ib.mn

post your usernames on here so i can send you hearts!

edit: and if you sign up with my username i think we both get 1k hearts? my username is eavoca

2. Lena

Lena Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    omg his forehead /suhochokeand they both added 'myeondolf-nim' to their post so cute
    yep, i hope this will open up more opportunities in the field of musicals /thinkingface

3. Myeon_Carrot

Myeon_Carrot PokéMyeon Master

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoStarlight (Suho x Remi)Suho's SignatureCurtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    NOT THIS AGAIN

I suffered a lot from this last year. I literally spent 2 whole days just voting and trying to gain a lot of hearts. Not to mention the unfairness that happened last year... And I’ve alr forgotten my usernames omg

4. Lena

Lena Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i just downloaded the app, what are the ways to get 'hearts'?
    do you have to log in every day to get 'hearts'?

5. Myeon_Carrot

Myeon_Carrot PokéMyeon Master

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoStarlight (Suho x Remi)Suho's SignatureCurtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
  6. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    #6786 Junmyeoning.jpg, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    i think i was on like 4 different accounts desperately trying to vote for him...
    these screenshots are huge because i took them myself so i'm sorry if i crash anyone's computer lol

and yes, when you login i think you get some

so if you hit the top left icon when you're on the main screen (the list that shows the top idols/groups/whatever) you'll see your profile like this

[​IMG]

and then go to "MY IDOL SETTINGS" so you can pick SUHO

you can search for him and then you set him as your idol

[​IMG]

then going back to the main screen. in the top RIGHT you'll see two little icons. the person is a friend list (and this lets you send hearts to people and they'll send you some back)

[​IMG]

i found all these people through clicking on Suho's profile or ""page"". you'll see people posting a bunch of photos of him and you can click on the users and add them.

then this is the actual hearts page (going back to the main screen, its the heart with the little "my" in it to the right of the person icon for your friends list)

[​IMG]

if you click the red "TIP" or the red question marks they'll give you more information about how to get hearts. and then you can also watch ads or invite people to get more hearts

and then you can buy them (lol)

[​IMG]

or download apps or do other stupid offers (which is what i was doing)

[​IMG]

i hope i could help you /sparkleheart this is gonna be...ugh...he needs all the support he can get with this...
    /hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes

7. Lena

Lena Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Thanks a lot /chenheart

/hearteyes

8. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    two more things i noticed
    • i think this year there's just male and female favorite group? no individual award? so i guess it doesn't matter which exo member you vote for because the votes end up going to EXO the group at the end?
    • if you post a photo of him on his page you get 50 hearts!
    and he looked so good in this plain tee :p

9. Kyootie Junmyeon

Kyootie Junmyeon the sunshine of the world

making Junmyeon smile
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Take You Home (Baekhyun)Suho's SignatureBeautiful Accident (Suho x Chen)Curtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    username: ahhdeedaz

let's do this

10. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    you should have put in my username when you signed up smh (did you?)

can you post something on suho's page, i dont think i can just type in your name somewhere to add you :(

11. Myeonnaise

Myeonnaise Casual Fan

The ghost from growl
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I’m being fed so well with all these high quality myeon /taoyay

12. Lena

Lena Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #6792 Lena, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    when i went to 'my idol settings' i thought i could choose more than one option, i picked EXO first /dumbsuho
    good thing you can change it later
    i downloaded the games to get more hearts
    thanks for your help ;)

i remember him from 'Problematic Men'

[​IMG]
    /hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes

13. nessmyeon

nessmyeon Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Starlight (Suho x Remi)Curtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    LA travel buddies are back ^^ they went today watch Junmyeon musical

note that junmyeon have the same jacket in 2 colours ~~~

[​IMG][​IMG]

yesterday

[​IMG]

14. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    i spent all of last night downloading apps and i didnt get hearts for a lot of them :mad: i have to complain to them because this is ridiculous...
    how is he real :(

15. Lena

Lena Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i thought i was the only one with that problem, last time i checked i didn't get them from the apps
    today i got hearts but i think they're the ones you get daily /thinkingface
    maybe we have to use the apps

16. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    i've been working since last night and i only got around 10k hearts /weary/weary/weary lena i hate this so much /cry

some of the apps you can just install and run and you'll get some hearts. but others you have to install and get to a certain level in the game to get the hearts which is soooooooooo time consuming

i even did one that was a quick survey and i thought i did it perfectly but i didn't get anything from it? and it's been over like 16 hours since i did it...you can open a request ticket and tell them that you didn't get your reward (but i think for most things you have to wait like 24 hrs). so now with every single dumb thing i'm downloading i'm also taking 50 screenshots for proof that i've actually done what i'm supposed to be doing for these hearts /doge

17. Lena

Lena Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    omg 10k hearts :eek:
    i will install and try the ones where you have to play to see if i can get some hearts and i won't remove the apps just in case /thinkingface

18. lovelyjoonmyeon

lovelyjoonmyeon #1 Bunny Citizen ❤

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stuck in an airport guys will try to do the gaon stuff later!
    That Booty™ /luhanevil
    That kinda lip bite thing he's doing is making me swoon /hearteyes
    Suho killing it again with his harem /chanyeolsmile
    Unrelated but when will suho and his harem/travel buddies realize that NorCal>>>>>>>>>>>>>SoCal

19. nessmyeon

nessmyeon Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Starlight (Suho x Remi)Curtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    the vote for gaon started today, 8 jan, every vote we give to Suho is also to EXO, so i really hope every bunny votes for Suho!

I have more than 1 account, but i can only send hearts to friends from 3 accounts (there's a limit per mobile to 3 accounts if i'm not mistaken)

if you need friends, left a comment in the top posts, so others fans will see your account and will add you

my main account is - 며니 - , i already add @Junmyeoning.jpg account

leave a comment in the top posts so i can find you

10k is a lot! did you get those from those apps?

i tried those last year, but i end up losing most of my time and not getting much, anyway, there's a way to gain extra hearts that is the 'see video ad', you can gain 150 hearts from there, if you keep watching, when you reach your limit, wait 1h or around it and you can comeback later and do it again (i'm not sure what is the limit for this, but you can always try until it gives you the limit)

also, if you click in the images of the posts, you will see a heart with ? next to the 'save', if you click there you will get hearts (you can do it for 5 times, and them comeback later and try it again). the hearts you get there are 6, 20, 100 or if you are lucky you can get 1000 (but those is really a lucky shot)

always post 2 pictures = 100 hearts ; 1 youtube link = 50 hearts

during hot time (8pm-11pm) you get 30 hearts for login and 50 more if you post a image or video

you can send 3 hearts to your friends (10 mins of wait)

also, when giving your hearts always give it to others posts or your own posts, because you will gain some hearts

another thing, Daily Hearts you need to use them in that day, otherwise if you don't use it, they will be gone the next day; as for the Ever Hearts those will stay in your account, and you can save them if you want

20. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    i feel like 10k isn't even that much :(

and make sure to follow the link directly to the app store. i've even been downloading the apps and playing them nonstop (not even switching to twitter for like 2 minutes lol) until i hit whatever level i need to because i'm so paranoid that they're going to not give me my rewards :( and even when i do that, they still sometimes don't give me the hearts
    you sound BIASED? /thinkingface anyway i bet mr. kim junmyeon would love NYC (the bEST CITY EVER) if he stopped going to the touristy spots and let me show him around instead!
    how did you get that many hearts /cry you're amazing! do you use the app constantly throughout the entire year?
    most of them i've gotten from the apps but i've also been adding people like crazy, i've been posting photos/videos, watching videos, and finding those heart boxes (?) by clicking on the pics like you mentioned

i had a problem last year because i was struggling with figuring out how to work the app in general and my free app offers ran out really really quickly /weary i feel like i'm better off this year and i hope those offers keep showing up for me (and i've opened like 4 tickets so far for the apps i haven't gotten rewards for yet...)

i'm working to save ALL my ever hearts for a day when i hear that bunnies/exo-ls are going to dump them but i'm making sure to get rid of my daily ones before they expire every day

and the bolded part - do you mean that if you give the suho posts (like the pictures/videos) hearts they still go directly to his count? and how do they give you hearts by doing that? is it better to do it with the popular/top posts too?