Kai ✦ The Official King Kai Thread ✦

Discussion in 'EXO' started by J a y, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Kainat

Kainat Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  2. Rene

Rene Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lol haters are so pressed, like give him a chance to prove himself smh....

Anyway people are forgetting this is his year aka year of the rooster. I did a bit of research and found for many k celebs their year turns out to be very good for them
    So lets hope for the best/subaekpray
    I wanted him to take a school role like school 2015, coz those dramas are good and I am glad about it/kaicute

Fireandice likes this.
  3. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    When media start calling kai with his real name im loving it /kaicute

Article about jongin story with Billy Elliot movie.. Big thanks to translate team "38Sr" who helped me translate the article /chenheart

The article is about Kai choosing the movie "Billy Elliot" as the best "life movie". The film is actually going to be re-released in Korea January 18 and because of Kai's recommendation, there's a lot of attention and interest towards the film now.

EXO Kai Watching “Billy Elliot” to Overcome Hard Times

Asia Today Reporter Bae JeongHee, EXO’s group member Kai chose the the movie “Billy Elliot” as the “movie of life”.

“Billy Elliot” tells the story about a poor boy named Billy who lives in a coal mining town and chooses ballet instead of boxing in order to achieve his dream.

Elton John, Hugh Jackaman, Hwang JungMin, Lee BoemSoo and many other audiences know this movie as the “movie of life”. With expectation of the movie’s opening, the most popular boy group EXO member Kai has alos chosen this movie as a “life movie” and his recommendation has attracted a lot of interest.

Through numerous interviews, EXO’s Kai has chosen “Billy Elliot” as the best “life movie”. When he heard news of the re-release, he was glad and said he would recommend people to see it even during busy schedules.

Kai is considered to be a natural dancer and the best among the EXO members. The movie is more special to Kai since he also learned ballet as a child.

In particular, Kai says, “I’ve seen many films as a kid. While learning ballet and dance I faced a lot of hardships, but I was able to get through by watching this movie.” He states that the movie holds a message of dreams and courage. EXO’s Kai video on “Billy Elliot” will be released shortly.

The film “Billy Elliot” was released in 2000 and has been produced as a musical and received enormous amounts of love worldwide. Billy Elliot’s first feature was directed by Steven Darly who is highly respected for this title and his delicate and exquisite talent. Actor Jamie Bell, who played as Billy, won a British Academy Award for Best Actor while being up against Russell Crowe and other top actors.

Meanwhile, “Billy Elliot” is set to release on the 18th.

4. HOMEWRECKER

HOMEWRECKER Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm so happy to see Kai challenging himself with this new acting project and really excited to see how it turns out. I'm sure he worked hard to improve and I doubt that he would take on the leading role if he wasn't satisfied with his acting.
    My only problem would be the plot. While it does sound interesting I'm afraid it'll start to drag towards the last episodes(idk it just feels 16 episodes are too many with this kind of plot).
    Haters will going to hate regardless, be it because Kai is from EXO or because they are stuck in MAMA era and the 1263447 teasers he had and act like SM is still pushing him too much.
    Anyways, I can't wait for it to air. June seems so far lmao.

Fireandice, Kainat and brownbear like this.
  5. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Even if he do well salty people will always find a way to bash him tbh.. i heard KBS will made School 2017 so I thought jongin will join this drama but turn out is another drama /sehunchoke
    Like sana mention before on above
    "Do you remember exo did an interview for that Japanese magazine and they did a fortune reading for them. For kai it was written that he will get to know someone important who will help him and his fortune /career will get a boost or something. I hope this drama will open new doors of opportunities for him"
    Im optimist 2017 will be great year for jongin n definitely exo /taopeace

Btw how are u rene?? I miss u /xiuminkiss

Fireandice likes this.
  6. Rene

Rene Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hi L eonni.....I am fine
    I am a bit busy with all my college work Lol, I miss you guys too
    How are you?

I hope so too, hope he does well,/spazzexol he seemed so happy at the fansign, lets create a prayer circle for this bear/subaekpray

Fireandice likes this.
  7. popeyeee

popeyeee Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlOverdose (EXO-K)EX'ACTEXODUS
    I'm so happy that Kai will act in a new drama soon, and also the lead too! Hope he'll do well and prove those haters wrong. Seriously, those haters can suck a duck. Good luck, baby! /sehunlotto

Fireandice and Kainat like this.
  8. Starry Sky

Starry Sky Diehard Fan

Lotto Coins:
  9. Miri

Miri ❖ Perfume Tripper ❖

college student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lay's SignatureChanyeol's SignatureKai's SignatureSehun's Signature
    Rise actor Kai /cryexol/litexol/spazzexol

loey, Fireandice and Sanaazc like this.
  10. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Im agree with you bubble, Jongin wouldn't accept this role if he didnt confident enough to do this.. We all know he really perfectionist person so I'll bet rn his practicing his role sacrifice his break time to practice while other members enjoy their holiday /taopeace those haters are still acting n pretending that jongin are SM golden Boy when the fact is not messsss /kyungsoojudging/kyungsoojudging

Hope your study are doing well rene.. Im fine too just busy with my job but I keep online everywhere since i need my daily dose of exo to brighten up my day /luhanevil

Thanks Sky /xiuminkiss

Sanaazc, Fireandice and Rene like this.
  11. Sanaazc

Sanaazc EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I wasn't really concerned about the comments when there was a rumor that kai was getting a solo album but the way individual stans have reacted again is so predictable and irritating. Every single one of them from xuimin stan to sehun stan has complained about how much more deserving their bias is compared to Kai.

Tbh I'm so annoyed with this one chanyeol stan who is on the pr team here. Her comments about kai's solo and now about this role are so biased and hypocritical. She claims to "love" exo but she was the one of first to make a long ass comment about how chanyeol is more deserving about getting a solo and she did the same thing again about this drama. People have a right to form their opinion but will it kill these people if for just once they could sincerely wish him well and support him instead of listing 10 reasons about how kai should not be getting this chances. I'm really sick of these exols who claim to love all exo but never let go of a chance to put down kai. I left the other forum because I got tired about bs we had to deal from other fandoms. I felt a sense solidarity, a sense of family with them but seeing the way some exols continue to treat kai, I feel like I don't want to deal with fandom anymore.

They all claim to be concerned about how much hate he is going to get, well kai and his fans have dealt with their hate long enough that I'm sure we will survive this too. I'm so proud of him that he has taken on this challenge and not chickened out when the opportunity came. If he is going to fail then I would rather that he fail gloriously.It won't kill him, he and his fans will live through it and learn a lot. We already have, about the hypocritical selfish nature of people who claim to love you but turn on you the moment they think their bias is losing out because of him.

Lol sorry did not mean to rant like this.
    Anyways you are right, he would not take on this challenge if he was completely unprepared for it. I have faith in him and I am going to keep a positive mindset about this. He has enough naysayers, what he needs is some people who will sincerely wish him well, wish him success. These are the ones for whom he has taken on this daring challenge, not for the hypocrites and haters. He wants to show us what he is capable of, show a new side of him and return the love, in his own way.

Hey rene welcome back. I see that you have been busy recently. Good luck with studies but do post here whenever possible.

Personally I liked school 2013 more so I hope the director will handle the subject sensibly and make it work like that. I missed the whole growl era so it would be interesting for me to see him in the uniform and student setting now.

Hey bubble, welcome back.
    Agree with you about the plot, idk how they are going to stretch this story line for 16 eps. I hope it doesn't get filled with the usual k drama tropes.
    Apart from the drama I'm also glad to see that shooting schedule stretches over two and half months. I think this will be probably be the longest time for him to spend away from the idol world. I doubt he had been away from even the trainee life for this long. I want him to experience this world outside of idol life. I wonder what his thoughts are going to be about it? I hope he will speak about it later on.

Hi Sky, thanks for making this, it's good to have this one place to get all the info about the drama. Hope to see a lot of updates soon and hopefully I will be able to post there at least semi regularly.

Kainat, zuzumi, Fireandice and 2 others like this.
  12. Rene

Rene Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yes I totally agree with you sana
    Some people who are complaining about his lead role isn't even bothered to check that it is a morning drama.
    They just need something to whine about......

Jongin is smart, and he is a practice maniac, Really hope he proves his mettle and all of them wrong

:rolleyes:

Sanaazc and Fireandice like this.
  13. HOMEWRECKER

HOMEWRECKER Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Exactly my point, L. I trust his judgement. He was asked on multiple occasions if he wanted to venture into acting and he either said no or that he's unprepared. Seeing him being so enthusiastic about this project makes me believe that he won't disappoint with his acting.

Hi Sanaa!
    Tbh, I'm really praying that he won't be stuck in a drama full of clichés. I personally have not seen any of the director's works but I heard that his reviews are not exactly stellar.
    I'm already waiting for his interviews. This is definitely going to be a valuable experience for him.
    -
    About your rant, while I have not seen the post you are talking about, I'm not surprised that even on this forum there are people like that. This fandom is notorious for its individual stans. From the mess that was EXO-M vs. EXO-K, to KrisLuTao's great escapes and how quicly people turned their backs on them, until what happened with the For Life MV, people showed they only care about their fave. Everyone loves all of EXO as long as the other members are either less popular than their biases or they don't snatch opportunities that some fans think only their biases are entitled to.
    EXO are all grown-ups who trained for a long time, sacrficed their teenage years and endured more hardships that we would ever know about. They are where they are thanks to ther hardwork, perseverence and ambition and imo, they're more than capable to take decisions regarding their careers. People need to be more concerned about their own lives rather than X member getting Y gig.

Sanaazc, abeezycorona and TheKaiTales like this.
  14. zuzumi

zuzumi Casual Fan

FULL TIME KAI'S FANGIRL
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    are you talking the one that posted on OH ?
    are you talking about the one that posted on OH or here ? link me juseyo, i love when Kai making people pressed . it's amusing.

Fireandice likes this.
  15. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I didnt read what people said about kai news here on AV n I dont want to open OH at all coz i know it will be worse there but I seen some other member stans who talking shit about Kai on twitter so disgusting to read it I choose to ignore it n think the opposite some stans feeling so insecure about Jongin get more solo project n that he will get more attention than their bias..

Jongin has less solo schedule compare to other members beside magz photoshoot what job did he do outside exo? Radio DJ? he only doing it just 1 or 2 times in a year.. never go to Var shows or any others shows (last time its Oh My Baby he just a guest).. after 4 years debut he finally decide to try a new things go into acting its a huge step for Jongin to do that even us as fans really surprise by his decision.

When he doesnt anything to do people mock him as jobless member But when he get solo project suddenly some stans attack him said he doesnt good enough for acting, he doesn't have experience, his face is not match as an actor (WTF?? since when theres a requirement face to be an actor??) n also said SM paid the producer so jongin can get the role its so ridicilous /laylaugh Theres always first time for everything for everyone so idk why people think this project is not good for jongin LMAO

Im totally agree with what u said,, is Nice for jongin trying get out from his comfort zone to challenge himself even if he failed he can learn from his failure n it will become great experience for him, just like u said failure not gonna kill him instead he will learn to do it better in the future, better trying even its failed rather than not do anything because you scared u will fail. Im 100% believe Jongin knew all the risk when he accepted this role is not small role its a big role for him, he knew if he doesn't doing it right people will bash him so thats why he practicing for acting so hard lately..

In the end only us his stans n some nice others stans who will support him n watch his drama n ofc some haters will watch too just to bash him but i bet they wont bother watch the full drama they maybe just see the cut or clips then bash him just like what they did for Kai on Choco bank /deathstarexiu/wtfluhan

One thing that Im so proud about my fellow Kai stans you guys never do that to other members /chenheart no matter what some individual stans said about jongin,, even if u guys fighting back but u guys do it without bashing other members (ofc theres little bad kai stans who did that but its so little n not the majority of kai stans voices)

IKR we all know what Jongin personality look like his really deep thinker so for him decided to accepted this role he already think all the possibility, the good n bad so just like youn sana said Im trust jongin wont dissapointed us n I've faith to him /taopeace

LMAO eonni please but I love it too /kailol/kailol/kailol

16. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    To make the Negative things gone here have some cute bear sing for you /kaikiss /chenheart

Sanaazc likes this.
  17. zuzumi

zuzumi Casual Fan

FULL TIME KAI'S FANGIRL
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #637 zuzumi, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    during my time as OH user, i probably only visited the BT 4-5 times, and im proudly say that so far i haven't encountered a Kai stan bashing/ shading other exo members be it in BT or in regular threads. the WORST we do is fighting back some others member's STANS who's coming for Jongin. TBH, antis and trolls don't annoy me at all no matter how harsh their words, but who annoys me are those actual Exo-l who claims that they love all the members but getting frustrated when good things happen to other member that is not their bias. typically they will say something like "i love Kai, but he doesn't deserve to get this work,etc etc because of blah...blah..blah". i mean, wtf ? i get it if they have their opinion about how Jongin's voice is not that good or his acting is not that good. Even us, his very own stans are not that delusional to think of his singing and acting skill highly, but to say that the boy shouldn't do what he wants to do just because he has less experiences than other members and say that he should start as supporting role before landing as a lead role is just beyond me. i mean it's not like he begged to the director/producer to be chosen as the lead role, i believe it's the other way around. let's just say their biases have never acted before and suddenly got an offer as a leading role, i bet they'll hype the hell out of it. the rule of "there's limitation of hyping up your bias" only applied to Kai's 'delusional' stans not to others obviously.
    sorry for tainting this thread with my rant.

Sanaazc likes this.
  18. popeyeee

popeyeee Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlOverdose (EXO-K)EX'ACTEXODUS
    Tomorrow is Jongin's birthday, guys! I'm so excited, he's gonna be 24 (Korean age) this year, our (hot) son /baekcri And his birthday party too, it will be a blast!

19. Kainat

Kainat Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    @Sanaa... Bravo Girl!!!I LOVED your post./kaikiss Constructive criticism is good, but can't they wait tilll the drama airs? /pissedkai
    @Mimi... You said exactly what I wanted to say... It is really saddening to see the way a part of fandom treats Kai.../baekcri

As Popeyee said, its his birthday tomorrow, lets forgets all those negative things and lets celebrate our Boy!!!/dancelay/sehunlotto/taoyay

20. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Thats why Im proud of being Kai stans seriously since i decide to actively join on a lot of media I never saw Kai stans bashing other members, I believe theres some but its so minor.. All kai stans that i know are really nice even some of them are just Kai individual stans but they never curse at other exo member..
    N Im AGREE with all u said eonni.. idk why people are so pressed about jongin getting roles on drama even accused SM paid them to get jongin there LMAO even they said Jongin's face is not perfect for actor /kailol/kailol/kailol ugly n the rest comments u already said it above.. Instead of upset im enjoying it those comments /pleasedsoo

Yesss im so excited for his b'day party /taoyay/taoyay aaah at this time im so jealous to Kfans they can meet jongin in person /baekcri

Im hoping Kai will post something on today midnight since its already his bday on korean time /cutebaek