Xiumin ❄ The Official Prince of Snow Xiumin - Kim Minseok - Thread ❄

Discussion in 'EXO' started by Jinni, Dec 13, 2016.

1. minze

minze The Don Corleone of the cat gif world

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    /kailol/kailol/kailol I'm not even sorry.
    /chenplz I'm still mourning the loss of his f**k boi Instagram. It's never not going to be amusing to me that he had a body worship pic of Changmin. Like honey your thirst is showing calm down.

I'm glad he's getting a break and getting to spend time with family.
    hoe better not of cut his hair again during this break tho. /pissedkai

Sully likes this.
  2. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    me too sis... and does anyone know why he deleted it?? im grateful for the lil but quality content it gave us tho... the changmin abs pic... close up selcas... hand holding day w chen.... @Sully would be one less of a blessed beanie photo.... THE BABY PIC
    he is such a good son i bet he'll be a better dad tho and Dont even mention a hair cut he better not follow eggsoo's example

minze and Sully like this.
  3. minze

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I always just assumed he deleted it to avoid any backlash in the comments/dms from fans with Tao's departure. After seeing what happened to Yixing I'm glad he did.
    Why you gotta mention him being a dad? My heart is weak tonight don't do this to me. @Sully enjoy having to fight your daughter to get your husband's attention in the future. /chanyeolsmile/chanyeolsmile
    eggsoo /legendarybaek/legendarybaek/legendarybaek/legendarybaek/legendarybaek I don't care if it was for a movie role...I still want to fight whenever I see him.

blueqyuubi, Sully and tan like this.
  4. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    oh yeah.................... : - ( i dont really know what happened to yixing but i can imagine. people can be so [​IMG]

im [​IMG] thinking abt him w children i dont wanna suffer alone
    and lmao yeah it reeeeaally isnt a very flattering look for him

I LOVE IT WHEN HE GETS HIS MODEL SWITCH TURNED ON his face just transforms and i just[​IMG]

look at this picture he looks so sassy tho dae behind him makes me self conscious
    [​IMG]

Gliese, Sully and minze like this.
  5. minze

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    people are rood indeed.
    Like Minseok for example. very rood.

/pleasedsoo/pleasedsoo/pleasedsoo/pleasedsoo/pleasedsoo
    Jongdae is gross tho...eating Daeul's spit out food....ew...nasty I can't believe he's second bias.

lmao model face where his entire face becomes a weapon.

Jongdae's inner monologue is probably "I know you hoes be having 19+ thoughts right now. stop it." nnn Back when Min had more then 2 inches of hair. /baekcri

Gliese, tan and Sully like this.
  6. Sully

Sully Queen of the Kitty Clan

Xiumin stan
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Xiumin's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    His hair is already short right now so I'm hoping along with you that he doesn't cut more /subaekpray

I hate we lost his IG, but I completely agree it was a good thing he ditched it before the Tao mess. Low key wish he'd bring it back so we get to see his cute personal selfies, but I think he might be permanently turned off from having it again.

I'm not worried. Would enjoy watching him play with our kid (who I hope will have his fat baby cheeks), and there's still always after the child goes to bed.....[​IMG]

I legit felt assaulted when I looked at this photo! His perfect everything hit me straight in the gut /laycri

Hnnnggg him in that show. Like he was freaking flawless, then throw in him playing with kids and being all dad cute /laycri I want to look into the future and see him with his own kids! I hope they end up looking just like him :3

minze and tan like this.
  7. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #467 tan, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    i still dont understand how i survived after watching this... am i even still alive
    and dae is such husband and dad material for being gross lmao i cant handle that

i swear everyone who has been consistently posting in this thread is emo abt minseok's short hair in general... please bring back those luscious locks boy

MINI MINSEOKS RUNNING AROUND OMG [​IMG]

minze and Sully like this.
  8. Sully

Xiumin stan
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Probably one of the few sights that would be cuter than Xiumin playing with a kitten! Mini hims running around calling him dad while he plays with them /kaicute

minze and tan like this.
  9. blueqyuubi

blueqyuubi Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Seem that he always wears that cartier necklace. I wonder if it hold special meaning for him.

tan and minze like this.
  10. Mr Mistoffelees

Mr Mistoffelees Cheese Lover
    Donor

studying
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    hey everybody /pcywave

sorry to spam but : group watch right now, we're going to watch exo next door (ep 10-16), exo showtime maybe or a movie etc...
    https://www.rabb.it/brighteyesinthegalaxy

/trappedsoo don't let this flop

11. Gliese

Gliese Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hey fam since I'm late to the fandom train can y'all point me to any fanmade account that reposts his instagram pics? I only know he used to be on there cause of that short lived rude af profile pic, need more content for my research /pleasedsoo

Anw highkey pleased at how this thread turns into a domestic xiu/xiucat/xiuchen appreciation thread heh

12. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    dont worry im pretty late too,, (rude af profile pic? would anyone like to share ಠ_ಠ) i found them on the fy-exo tumblr: here!
    and ofc.. us xiumin stans are pure we only talk abt how in the future hes gonna have cute children who he's gonna love, who will give him all the cheek and nose kisses he deserves, and how hes gonna end up happy and healthy surrounded by the people who cherishes him the same amt or more than he cherishes them

Gliese, minze and Sully like this.
  13. minze

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I was hoping he would crack and comeback to it too. he probably just made a private one. /taocri
    take your sinning self to the 18+ thread rn. /chenplz

At a CBX fansign didn't he say that his family genes are really strong? They said his sister looks like him too. His kids are 100% confirmed that they'll be mini-Mins now I'm sure of it. /sehunjam/sehunjam/sehunjam/sehunjam

well I mean if you were a ghost....you could go creeping, creeping, creeping into a dorm. /runsuho/runsuho
    His hair is very important to us obviously. We're gonna need a prayer circle until spring tho /subaekpray Why does he cut it so short in the winter?????????? isn't he cold? /suhojudge

The only accessory I really notice are his Givenchy belts./cutebaek But the Cartier does seem to come in and out of favour with him so it must be important in some way. I honestly can't remember rn if it's true that Luhan bought it or not

Xiu stans are soft fluffs as long as he contains his hoe side. Meanwhile Mog is dying of thirst over in Jongdae's thread. /laylaugh/laylaugh/laylaugh

[​IMG]
    The rest of your comment is so soft....and here I am posting his hoe side....../legendarybaek

tan, Gliese and Sully like this.
  14. Sully

Xiumin stan
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I don't remember about the CBX thing lol But I heard someone say that a fan account said him and his sister don't look alike and that Xiumin looks a lot like his mom.

The 18+ thread is to thirsty for me /baekcri

15. LuScilla

LuScilla 。.:*:・'☆。.:*:・'★。、:*:。.:*:・'
    Awards Team Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  16. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    [​IMG]
    but anyway the sheer possibility of mini mins (sounds like mnms lmao the lil buggers will probably as sweet as them chocolates tho) running around in the future is enough to keep me healthy, happy and hopeful for at least 5+ years

Sully likes this.
  17. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    rip if im a ghost somehow im still apparently stuck w having to get myself across oceans to get into the dorm that im most interested in
    jk i wouldnt be able to handle looking into their building id die twice if no, when i encounter byun baekhyun's naked ass walking aroung

i dont wanna know whats going on inside the member's heads whenever they decide to cut their hair short tbh im just too [​IMG] to care.. like,,, i respect their choices but lmao what the fuck man
    and since we're all already so emo abt his hair, might as well bring this back:

what a blessed gifset

and lmaooo ok ive used that as a dp here once (i stopped bc i felt like i was attacking people) i never knew where it was from
    go d the possibility of other pics like that just chilling in his phone i/legendarybaek

i feel like this
    should be added as a disclaimer in the op

minze, blueqyuubi and Sully like this.
  18. Sully

Xiumin stan
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I wish we knew!! But Xiu fans are respectful (the same ones anyways) and never takes photos of his parents and sister when he's with them, so we'll never know u_u

I loovvee how his hair moves in those gifs /pleasedsoo I have a weakness for movement of shaggy hair on guys.

Yeah that Xiu soft fluff thing is not true at all for me /chensweat

tan likes this.
  19. Gliese

Gliese Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sureeeee lmaoo anw thanks for the link you have greatly helped to advance science /pleasedsoo

Reminds me of how there's a separate 18+ thread dedicated to xiu alone on the other forum /pleasedsoo a good way to avoid mood whiplash maybe we can do the same thing here lel

minze likes this.
  20. tan

tan Awards Team
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i guess we never will. its good that fans are so respectful tho
    and me too ! i wish i had more pics like this /baekcri theyre so beautiful

no problem! since you dont believe me, fine whatever [​IMG] and lmaoo ok then mayb we should make a separate thread, since we apparently all need somewhere to appreciate our man's ho ish tendencies/xiubrows
    i'll be fine here though bc im a marshmallow /pleasedsoo

Sully likes this.