Article [170920] EXO Wins 3 Awards at Soribada, Making History

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by soopengi, Sep 20, 2017.

1. soopengi

soopengi (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)
    Administrator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Kris' SignatureLay's SignatureD.O.'s SignatureSehun's Signature
    [​IMG]
    Aeriverse Translations Team
    xPlatinumHeart

[AIDOU] EXO Wins 3 Awards at Soribada, Making History

[First Award: Hallyu Popularity Award]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Baekhyun posing with an L during the backstage interview:
    [​IMG]
    [Second Award: Soribada Bonsang]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Third Award: Soribada Daesang]
    As the first artist to receive Soribada BEST K-AWARDS's first Daesang, SUHO specially mentioned Chanyeol and Yixing who could not be present due to schedule clashes. The members then spoke in turn, sharing this glorious moment with their precious Aeris. KAI also mentioned Jongdae's birthday during the awards show as well as thanking Aeris for preparing and planning their special (birthday) projects.
    [​IMG]

Post Response: [+877]

Top Comments:
    [+68] "Everything for our 5th consecutive Daesang! Aeris, don't give up! For the end of year award shows, for our EXO!"

[+59] "Filled with group spirit, thank you our leader, Suho, for mentioning Yixing and ChanChan! The 5th-consecutive-win is going to be our's. For ot9! For us Aeri goddesses!"

[+50] "Jongdae-ah, Happy Birthday ah!!!!"

[+51] "Soribada's first ever Daesang was given to our Tea Egg! EXO 5th-consecutive-win fighting! Lastly, wishing our best main vocal, Jongdae Chen a happy birthday!"

[+49] "Congratulation! To the Aeris who voted, you have worked hard!"

[+33] "5-consecutive-wins 5-consecutive-wins 5-consecutive-wins 5-consecutive-wins [5-consecutive-wins 5-consecutive-wins 5-consecutive-wins 5-consecutive-wins Let's do this."

[+32] "Our leader mentioned Chanyeol and Yixing, I'm so happy. Our group spirit really is amazing. Everyone has to work hard from now! 5-Consecutive-Wins! Let's increase those album sales! Be sure to stream on music platforms and youtube! Vote on Show Champion! Let's work hard, work hard and work harder!"

[+26] "Congratulations! Popularity award, Bonsang, Daesang! As expected of our EXO! Amazing!"

[+20] "EXO dominated! As expected, we are the best! Aeris, let's work hard to earn them their 5th consecutive win!"

[+18] "What do I do. I heard Junmyeon mention Lay, I'm so emotional. Thank you Xiaogege
    (Suho's chinese nickname which literally means 'small hyung'), as expected of EXO's leader! Also, our kind kind ChenChen, Happy Birthday! On another note, I think this is my first time seeing Kyungsoo wear a hat while performing. His collar is also really low... Our penguin has grown up!"

[+18] "I'm so happy I could scream! Us Aeris are amazing! Fighting! Also, wishing a happy birthday to our main vocal Jongdae! Happy Birthday!!"

[+15] "Aeris are the best! Not only EXO, this award goes to us Aeris! "

2. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    Let's make it happen /spazzexol
    Thank you for the translation!
    Guess what I will do first thing when I get home /runsuho

3. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl

Worshiping Baekhyun's existence
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    we are one /spazzexol

4. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    Go to the 18+ Thread?

/pleasedsoo

5. baekholic92

baekholic92 Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    it wont be hard if all of us put in work. It all depends on effort.
    <3 I'm proud of everyone, of EXO <3
    Let's work harder tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after after that, and the day after after after that, and so on.

6. chloesapphire

chloesapphire ❤️ 기억을 걷는 밤 ❤️
    Translator

Transleitor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Let Me Love You (Junggigo x Chanyeol)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    Exo stays winning /exolslitup

7. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist

Chen Supermacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    My kings be slaying once again ❤/spazzexol