38Sr Fanart Commissions [open]

Discussion in 'Studio' started by 38Sr, Dec 15, 2016.

1. 38Sr

38Sr Official SM Certified EXO Fanartist
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    For those interested, my commissions are open for EXO fanart. Only 10 slots are open because I'm restricted to that many transactions. ;; Hopefully I can increase it more in the future. Please read the rules and fill out this form if you want a commission.

[​IMG]

COMMISSION RULES
    • IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM. DO NOT MESSAGE OR SEND ME AN ASK. I MADE THE FORM FOR A REASON AND IT’S EASY TO FILL OUT.
    • PAYMENT LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL AFTER YOU FILL OUT THE FORM AND IT’S REVIEWED. ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE, I WILL START YOUR COMMISSION.
    • 10 COMMISSION SLOTS. IF THEY ARE ALL FILLED, I WILL CLOSE COMMISSIONS UNTIL ALL REQUESTS ARE FINISHED.
    • YOU CAN ONLY FILL THE FORM OUT TWICE, MEANING ONE PERSON CAN FILL TWO SLOTS. (BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE WHO WANTS A SKETCH AND A FULL. OR A DIFFERENT COMBO.)
    • ALL COMMISSIONS ARE 800X1200PX IN 1200DPI. (THAT’S JUST MY CUSTOM DEFAULT SETTING.)
    • PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT ABOUT THE TIME IT TAKES TO FINISH A PIECE. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE SIMPLE IDEAS THAT WILL BE DONE EASILY WHILE OTHERS MIGHT WANT SOMETHING MORE COMPLEX. (YOU KNOW, LIKE THE FULL OPTION.)
    • IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING TO MY COMMISSIONS, PLEASE ASK IN THIS THREAD. (LIKE WHETHER OR NOT YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, LOGISTIC THINGS.) I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
    COMMISSION OPTIONS
    ALL OPTIONS CAN BE DONE IN BUSTS, TORSO OR FULL BODY UPON REQUEST.

• SKETCH: FAIRLY ROUGH, BUT NICELY CLEANED UP SKETCH.
    • LINEART: PURELY LINE WITH A BIT OF COLOR ON THE LINEART (VERY MINIMAL). NO COLOR-IN.
    • B&W OR SINGLE COLOR: THIS OPTION CONSISTS OF VERY WELL CLEANED UP SKETCHES WITH GREYSCALE OR A SINGLE COLOR FOR BLOCK SHADING. THE SINGLE COLOR OPTION USUALLY TENDS TO HAVE COLORED SKETCHED LINES TO ADD MORE APPEAL.
    • FULL: INCLUDES FULL LINEART, COLOR AND AFTER EFFECTS.
    WILL DO
    • SINGLE MEMBERS
    • SHIPS AND LINES
    • FLUFF (LIKE THE CUTE STUFF)
    • THEMES FROM SHOWS, POPULAR MEDIA, TIME PERIOD ETC. (LIKE OURAN HOST CLUB, VOLTRON, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, STAR TREK, ETC.)
    WILL NOT DO
    • NSFW
    • FURRY
    • GORE
    • FULL COMIC PAGES (FOR TIME PURPOSES)

Thayeon and munaka like this.
  2. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins: