Aeries' Drabbles

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Baeked&Yeoled, Jan 3, 2018.

?

What do you come here for?

1. Read

41.2%
  2. Write

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

58.8%
  1. Baeked&Yeoled

Baeked&Yeoled Casual Fan

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #1 Baeked&Yeoled, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

WELCOME

[​IMG]

As a writer myself, it's not always easy to come up with a perfect storyline for a chaptered fanfic or a long oneshot. However, inspiration is always there, and thoughts keep taking us back and forth on just one perfect scene, or a specific event.

This being said, here is a thread where we can all share some of our drabbles.

Before that let me put
    down s
    ome rules.

1. No fanfictions here. Only drabbles of about 1000 words.
    2. Please do not steal someone else's work unless you're given permission to develop it or post it somewhere else.
    3. Most importantly, write for fun. All sorts of themes and genres are accepted. If you don't feel comfortable with a specific post, just ignore it and don't read.

No bashing
    No judging
    No hating

We all make mistakes. English is not everybody's mother tongue, so be patient with the spelling and grammar errors.

HAVE FUN

[​IMG]

2. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    I’m camping here I really wanna improve myself /baekcri

B-loved, chogiwacb and Baeked&Yeoled like this.
  3. pika-boo

pika-boo AV's Favorite Host™

yixing's cuddle buddy
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    oooh love the idea, i hope i actually start writing again for once in my life

B-loved and Baeked&Yeoled like this.
  4. Kim Jongwaeeeee

Kim Jongwaeeeee ah waeeeeee

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm Not Okay (Chen)If We Love Again (Chen x Chanyeol)For You (EXO-CBX)Everytime (Chen x Punch)Best Luck (Chen)Chen's SignatureLil' Something (Chen x Heize)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    Oh I love this idea :) I havent been writing much lately and maybe this will help me :)

5. xiurious

xiurious Casual Fan

writer, of sorts
    a dark room, emotionally writing about exo
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    » taste

Sour
    .​

Remember the times where I was silent? The times I didn't bother to answer you. I practically gave you the silent treatment because I was to drained. Lost of energy made me silent.

Seeing be not giving attention to you left you with a sour face. I still remember how your expression changed drastically. That delicate smile turned into a frown. But despite having such gloom on your face, I still found you cute.

I never thought a sour you could turn out to be cute as hell.

Salty.​

I know we can never run away from fights. The silly arguments that turned into a battle of words. Salty remarks would always leave your mouth. And I can't lie that your words would always make me reply with snarky, sarcastic replies.

We both act as if we're both strong but let's be honest with each other. We both are sensitive as hell. I hope you'll always keep in mind, that I never met any of those works when we fought.

I never thought a nice person like you could be salty as fuck.

Bitter.​

The times we had our own things to do. On one of those days, your friend would pick you up. I could see the tint of happiness in your eyes. It's a different tint of happiness than the one you would have when you're with me.

Creeping up a fake smile, you returned with that sincere smile of yours. Being that smile, I felt bitter. I began to question myself, could I still be someone on top of your list of priorities?

I never thought caring too much about you could make me feel bitter.

Sweet.​

The best thing to ever happen to me, is meeting you. As cliche as it might sound, knowing you more and more as the days pass is a blessing for me. The many shades your cheerfulness in you really brightens up my days that used to be filled with sorrows.

The gestures you gave me, the way you treated me, the sweet taste of what we have. I could say that being with you is the same as how a kid would be at his favorite candy store.

I never thought that one could feel sweet without taking in honey.

-------------------------

I guess I'll just be sharing this. This was a part of a chanbaek fic I wrote back in 2016, that I sadly discontinued. I might revive it again but well, who knows. I hope anyone reading this could give me an opinion on this piece.

Truly excited to read what others have to share!/revolvingheart

6. Baeked&Yeoled

Baeked&Yeoled Casual Fan

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:

Truly loved it!!
    Are those bits and pieces to introduce their moments? Bc if it is, it'd make a hella of a good chanbaek ff. I can imagine all the scenes hidden behind all those "tastes"

B-loved and xiurious like this.
  7. xiurious

xiurious Casual Fan

writer, of sorts
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Gahhh, I'm honoured you loved it ; - ;
    Honestly, throughout the whole fic is like that. I seriously suck at lenghty and detailed-plot fics. Most of what I write are at least 300 words per chapter hahaha. The actual title is Broken Words and I just wrote without coming to the decision of whose pov it would be. Each chapter was planned base on random topics and the breakdown into subtopics eg. taste - the different tastes & seasons - the 4 seasons. Something like that cause I'm emo and I like to make them all emo hahaha.

Oh god, I remember reading a few really good chanbaek one shots lingering around subtle mature themes but sadly all of them are unpublish ):

8. Baeked&Yeoled

Baeked&Yeoled Casual Fan

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    That sounds really nice. I hope you’d publish everything bc I like your style of writing

9. xiurious

xiurious Casual Fan

writer, of sorts
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    If I do decide to bring that back, I'll surely inform you! Gahhh, thank you again!! ; - ;

10. xiurious

xiurious Casual Fan

writer, of sorts
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Movie Nights

Park Chanyeol, can't you be any cuter? It's not a lie when I would glance to my side to see your cute focused face every movie night.

I would always find you more attractive than that million dollar blockbuster movies.

Every time a romantic scene comes up, instead of watching the hero kissing the heroin, I would wonder how would it feel to be kissing you.

The funny scenes crack you up easily but all I could think is how I could make you feel happy throughout your life.

At times, I would get scared watching horror movies and you'll wrap me in your arms. It felt warm and I wanted it to stay that way.

And the times where we would quarrel over what movie to watch. You wanted an overrated comedy while I wanted to watch action movies.

In the end, we settled with another sad romantic movie where the ending wasn't like those fairy tale bedtime stories.

All I do now is watch movies alone with the empty space beside me. I didn't even touch the popcorn and never did I made it to the end.

Because the only ending I wanted to see was us being together.

---------------------

I feel bad for posting again but I found this at the bottom of my drafts and wanted to post here for Baeked&Yeoled (I'm sorry ; - ; I didn't know your name)

11. Baeked&Yeoled

Baeked&Yeoled Casual Fan

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    THERE’S NO REASON FOR YOU TO APOLOGIZE
    If anything I should be thanking you for sharing!
    And call me Hema btw /pcywave

12. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl

Worshiping Baekhyun's existence
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    #12 B-loved, Jan 13, 2018 at 11:42 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 11:52 PM
    I would share but lately everything I write leans towards the rated side /legendarybaek

edit:
    I’m trying to decide the color that suits you the best.

Sometimes I think it’s yellow, like when you flash one of those smiles and glow like the sun, making the world brighter around you.
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes I think it’s blue. When I see you and you seem so calm, so at ease in your own skin, or when you sing and your voice is so soothing and warm it can heal. Then you explain your views of the world and I actually think that's the most attractive I'll ever see you.

[​IMG]

When you look so fresh and carefree blending into the nature surrounding you, I think green suits you so perfectly that the world must have given you so much love when you were created.

[​IMG]

Sometimes I think it’s red. When you’re there on the stage and I can see the passion flowing out of your every gesture, your every move. When you’re bright with excitement, like you’re so alive, so aware of the world, so present.

[​IMG]
    Sometimes I think pink suits you best. That’s when you look so soft, so cute, so pure and so full of love.

[​IMG]

Then I think it might be black. When I realize you’re still a mystery to me, that there are sides of you my eyes are unable to see.
    [​IMG]

And I realize I’ve seen you in so many shades, in so many frames and in each of them I’ve fallen for you.

Baeked&Yeoled likes this.
  13. B-loved

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    I like your writing! /happyxiu

14. Baeked&Yeoled

Baeked&Yeoled Casual Fan

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:

Beautiful!!

But feel free to post anything. Like I said before those who aren't comfortable reading smth they can just skip

B-loved likes this.
  15. B-loved

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I will

I want to leave my everything in your lips. A promise never told with my voice but with a glance. Will you let me be yours? Stripped of my fears, free of my past, just getting what I want, what you're willing to give. A hug, a tender touch, a sweet smile. Just you and me, humans, hopes and anxiety, thrill and trembling lips. A hunger that was never saciated before, excitement filling my stomach, making me feel a bit drunk, uninhibited and wild. My tongue exploring your mouth, so nervous, so thirsty for more of your electrifying touch on my skin. It's getting too much but everytime we separate to breathe, I see that look on your face, that hunger you're not trying to hide, all your desires displayed in the most gorgeous view I've ever found. I kiss you some more because I can't take it and I want you to continue looking so disheveled like now, your lips glistening with saliva, a bit fuller and warmer from use. You grab my hips tighly, your fingers strong when you lie me on bed, I'm trembling and oh so aroused. I've wanted this for a long time, you looking at me with those eyes, so ready to take all I'm about to give.

Your body pinning me down is the most erotic feeling so far. Your hardness pressed to the place that's aching to let you in, your chest pressed to mine, your wandering hands, your lips leaving trails of kisses down my neck and I'm too far gone already.

Baeked&Yeoled likes this.
  16. Baeked&Yeoled

Baeked&Yeoled Casual Fan

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    My Beautiful Star

I walked so slowly along the beach wearing nothing but a loose tank top and shorts. I considered walking barefoot but then decided against it and wore my slippers, and despite that, I still felt the dampened sand around my toes. There was nothing specifically occupying my thoughts, except for the fact that it felt nice to be here and feel the ocean breeze caressing my skin. There was some distant noise coming from the beach bar but I could easily ignore it. What distracted me and took my breath away was something else. It was light. Yes, bright light coming from a shining star. I noticed it when I was looking around. It was magical! Just like when you’re no longer in the city and you realize that you’ve been missing on so many things because of city lights. But, no. The sky wasn’t clearer because I was standing here. That star wasn’t shining that brightly because I was no longer surrounded by lights. That star was unique. It felt different. Looking at it could give a dying person life, a suicidal reasons to live. Only that star shone the most even though it was surrounded by many other stars. My eyes only fell on it and I couldn’t look anywhere else. It was beautiful. It got me thinking about how miserable the other stars looked with that one stealing the spotlight in the middle of the sky. No matter how hard they’d try, they’d never be able to blend and match its beauty. The others could just let go and let that star do their job because its light was illuminating the entire place. I thought that I’ve seen some unique sights in my lifetime. However, everything added together was worth nothing in front of the beauty of my star. My star. I wish it did belong to me. I wouldn’t even imagine what my life would look like if that beauty was mine. Since the stars around were very dim, and my star made it hard for them to shine and stand out unless they were far, far away, I wondered if it was possible to get close to my star, so close that we’d merge and shine even stronger. Not that my light would add anything, but just that maybe the merge itself would make my star a little bit more outstanding because we belong to each other. I was mesmerized by my shining star, and my thoughts kept on wandering just like the tides. When the ocean had finally calmed down, my body took a step forward and my foot moved without me controlling it. I wanted to reach for my star. I wanted to never look away from it again. Something within me urged me to stay close because I believe that its light is everything I need, everything I've ever wanted in life. I took the next step, then the next, then the next. I extended my hand and then “Would you allow me to buy you a drink?” I asked, and I got a dazzling smile in response. “Sure”

“My name is Park Chanyeol.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Byun Baekhyun.”