[Answered] Which drama is this from???

Discussion in 'Movies & Drama' started by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Dec 6, 2017.

1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chensexual

Kim Jongdae
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The WarLose Control (Lay)Lay's SignatureChen's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)
    I'm having this huge mind blank, can someone help me remember this Kdrama??? I don't even recall who starred in it or if any EXO members had roles.

A character worked at a construction site or something and always neglected to wear his hard hat. One day his manager/director/someone scolded him and gave him his own hard hat. Something caused the building to collapse and the hard hat saved that one guy's life. Then there was a man (I can't remember which character this was) who ended up impaled on a steel beam or something, and he was still alive. Another guy (the manager?? the guy who forgot his hard hat??? I can't remember) was trapped with him and couldn't move to help him and had to listen to him slowly die... /legendarybaek The company tried to cover up the incident even though it was their fault, and I think that's why one of the main characters was after them - he wanted to expose the truth.

I really want to rewatch this drama, any help is appreciated!

2. dandylions

dandylions Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Is it an old one or a recent one? Don't think any EXO members were in it, don't recall a similar situation at all

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) likes this.
  3. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chensexual

Kim Jongdae
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The WarLose Control (Lay)Lay's SignatureChen's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)
    I'm sure it's not more than six years old or so? It's driving me nuts, I barely ever watch Kdramas (unless Kyungsoo is in them tbh) and I know this is one of the few I actually finished...

4. parkyeols

parkyeols your #1 Chansoo stan

brushing Chanyeol's hair
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Wasn't it dots or sth

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) likes this.
  5. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Curtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureLay's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeDream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    I don't think it's an EXO member one, although I haven't watched all the Chinese members' dramas so I can't really say more

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) likes this.
  6. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chensexual

Kim Jongdae
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yes, that’s it!! Thank you, Bri /happyxiu WOW I totally didn’t watch it only because Jongdae sings the theme

parkyeols likes this.
  7. parkyeols

parkyeols your #1 Chansoo stan

brushing Chanyeol's hair
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LOL

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) likes this.