Beautiful Accident Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Movies, Dramas & TV Shows' started by Jongdae's Low Notes, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Jongdae's Low Notes

Jongdae's Low Notes Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)Best Luck (Chen)Beautiful Accident (Suho x Chen)
    Hello! So I was really curious about this film from its OST by Junmyeon and Jongdae and decided to watch it, and I honestly really liked it/happyxiu.
    The ending however, left me with a bit of a question I'm just gonna hide down here:

So when she woke up to check on the hospital where the kid was hospitalized, he wasn't there? And also the house, someone else had been occupying it.

I thought it might've been something that happened in the past, but then I remember her colleagues were intact at the firm, so it couldn't have been in the past.

Does it mean that that life she was living was her possible life if she hadn't opted for a career-oriented one?

Somehow during the talk with her husband when they got drunk, she suspiciously sounded like she remembered all of those happening during their college years.. could it possibly have happened but she chose to drop her child instead?

I'm a little bit confused although I love how it ended without her having to feel obligated to the family.

Would love to hear comments about it, I personally think it was well done. :)

2. Kim Jongwaeeeee

Kim Jongwaeeeee ah waeeeeee

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm Not Okay (Chen)If We Love Again (Chen x Chanyeol)For You (EXO-CBX)Everytime (Chen x Punch)Best Luck (Chen)Chen's SignatureLil' Something (Chen x Heize)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    I havent seen the movie yet, I want to and I had a feeling it would be like The Family Man, anyone know that movie?? Lol

3. Jongdae's Low Notes

Jongdae's Low Notes Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)Best Luck (Chen)Beautiful Accident (Suho x Chen)
    ooh, no I haven't! But i checked it out.. it is similar, in a way /thinkingface

4. Kim Jongwaeeeee

Kim Jongwaeeeee ah waeeeeee

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm Not Okay (Chen)If We Love Again (Chen x Chanyeol)For You (EXO-CBX)Everytime (Chen x Punch)Best Luck (Chen)Chen's SignatureLil' Something (Chen x Heize)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    Yeah it looked similar to me lol this is the summary of the movie :)

A modern-day Frank Capra story. Jack Campbell, a successful and talented businessman, is happily living his single life. He has everything, or so he thinks. One day he wakes up in a new life where he didn't leave his college girlfriend for a London trip. He's married to Kate, lives in Jersey and has two kids. He, of course, desperately wants his life back for which he has worked 13 years for. He's president of P. K. Lassiter Investment House and not a tire salesman at Big Ed's. He drives a Ferrari and not a mini-van that never starts. And most importantly he doesn't wake up in the morning with kids jumping on the bed. After a bad start, day by day he's more confident in his new life and starts to see what he's been missing. Turns out money's good to have but that's not everything.

Jongdae's Low Notes likes this.