Instagram Chanyeol and Kai Insta Live!

Discussion in 'SNS' started by Lulakun, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Lulakun

Lulakun Chanbaek Queen <3

Thirst Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Baekhyun's SignatureChanyeol's SignatureFreal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)
    #1 Lulakun, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    AS PER USUAL! my instagram failed me ... and i did not get a notification... the betrayal!

@pitapatlove heres a youtube vid with eng subs, its not great but its better than nothing XD

2. HarukaNanase

HarukaNanase Satanic Potato

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Love Me Right
  3. pitapatlove

pitapatlove Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    are there english subs for this? haha oh and this is my first post... i was a tiny bit sad so i decided to hang out in aeriverse

angelbabysuho likes this.
  4. Lulakun

Thirst Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Baekhyun's SignatureChanyeol's SignatureFreal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)
    im not sure yet i have seen people translating on twitter tho, and YAY for your first post, hopefully the first of many :) /happyxiu/happyxiu/happyxiu

5. pitapatlove

pitapatlove Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Thank you! Oh i do hope a translated/subbed version comes up on youtube soon. I don't have twitter and I don't go there at all... because I prefer to stay away from the mess for my own peace of mind. Which was why I decided to join aeriverse, but I wish more aeris posted here, so I don't have to go elsewhere for news anymore and I can have conversations without trolls interrupting :D

exoℓfan and Lulakun like this.
  6. Lulakun

Thirst Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    very true XD i dont go on twitter often.... plus i dont have many mutuals... sometimes its just quicker to get news from their .... but yeah av is great because its not messy at all! if i do find it subbed i will deffo post it back in here for ya /kaikiss

pitapatlove likes this.
  7. angelbabysuho

angelbabysuho Casual Fan

Bunny King worship
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hugs its been a little ruff hasn't it. You came to the right place. I was just thinking how it feels so safe and loving here in Aeriverse . Only EXO-Ls all the time. Its the closest thing to home without being home in our cosmic latte ocean .

I have not seen English Subs for it yet

exoℓfan likes this.
  8. ChaosDark17

ChaosDark17 Casual Fan

working as a hostess so I can support my boys
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I woke up this morning to the notification that Chanyeol did a insta live and it made me want to flip tables. I hardly EVER miss their lives now for two weeks or so since Baek did his, I have missed ever one D: Baek's was while I was at work and Hun's and Yeol's were both while i was sleep... i feel betrayed but at the same time i feel like I betrayed them D:

Lulakun likes this.
  9. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist

Chen Supermacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    Fuck how did I miss this

Lulakun likes this.
  10. yeoℓℓing

yeoℓℓing Chanyeol's mom fan

PCY's stressed-out mom
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    THEY’RE SUCH CUTIES MY FUCKING HEART /laycri God can you believe they love us this much???

Lulakun likes this.