Weibo [CNETZ] Idol Who Is Anti-ed By Pictures The Most

Discussion in 'Netizens on EXO' started by elfyeol, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. elfyeol

elfyeol Dedicated Fan Donor

professing my love for pcy from across the ocean
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Chanyeol's SignatureStay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)
    [​IMG]

*Note: About how photos cannot capture Chanyeol’s irl beauty

*Note 2: One of the screencaps in the post was of a pann post discussing the same thing

Source: Sohu Hallyu

[+682] I saw him irl before. I’d say even his bare face is sparkling and could dazzle you. How I wish I could throw myself into his arms. Omo.

[+539] I don’t know if I should cry or smile. He already looks so good in pictures. It turns out pictures don’t do him justice. He is really so beautiful irl that I’m gonna die.

[+412] he already looks so handsome in pictures, he must looks 10000000x more handsome irl.

[+298] lbr! He is really more handsome irl!!

[+283] lol, to my surprise, park chanyeol, pictures don’t do you justice

[+248] yes, yes. He is so handsome irl that your nose will bleed.

[+246] I’ve heard about this from many people.

[+226] you would not be willing to marry anyone after you see him irl.

[+221] *screencap of someone’s comment in another website which says: “stop it (tn: meaning stop judging solely from pictures), he looks totally different irl than in photos. I’ve seen him irl. I’d say his pictures are all fake. This is the first time that I’ve ever seen that pictures could anti the real look to such extent (tn: cannot capture his irl beauty). So it’s very unfair to judge his look only from pictures. You could not simply use handsome to describe him [after seeing him irl], he’s literally astonishing.”

[+208] Chanyeol looks so handsome in pictures already and you’re saying that pictures don’t do him justice? How astonishingly handsome is he irl?

[+208] I must not see him irl. He already looks like this in pictures. I bet I’ll pass out if I ever see him irl.

[+160] Those who have clearly outlined faces would not look as good in pictures as in real life.

[+141] omg…so called “pictures don’t do him justice”..i’m..dead..

[​IMG]

[+128] I’m a fan of his voice, visual, and talents. I’m 20 yrs old but I could only lick his pictures at home. If I ever see him irl, I would definitely hold him in my arms and never let go.

[+60] I was shocked when I saw him irl. Never expected his face to be that small, his eyes to be that huge, naturally and beautifully huge. He is so thin, so tall. He was wearing a dark green t-shirt. I met him together with my college mate, who was a muggle. I asked her afterwards. She said she didn’t know anyone, couldn’t remember anyone and couldn’t see anyone, she only saw Chanyeol who was standing in front, he was so beautiful that he doesn’t look real, she had never seen anyone so beautiful in her entire life. This is exactly what she said.

chanyeol-and-netz

same tbh, he is already beautiful in pictures but he is >>> irl like...words can't explain [​IMG] must see irl to fully experience the beauty that is pcy

also this:

Sully, SilverStar, TEEHEE and 3 others like this.
  2. chloesapphire

chloesapphire ❤️ One & Only ❤️ Translator

Transleitor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    he is so tall and handsome in real life /shypcy i even deluded myself that he looked at me for a sec
    tbh all exo members look the same like the pics, they are so freaking handsome, visual walls /faintingsoo

Sully likes this.
  3. junmyeon

junmyeon Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTLottoFor LifeEXODUSGrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Overdose (EXO-K)Sing For You
    he is godly irl. i watched exoluxion last year, he was in front of me during el dorado, he literally killed me /baekcri

4. SsunShine

SsunShine Diehard Fan

Baekhyun's Trash
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)EXODUSSing For YouDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)For LifeThe Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    For someone like me who saw him in real life, pictures don't really put forth exactly how this handsome name Chanyeol really looks like. He is undeniably good looking and his features are so sharp that we can't find someone as the same look as his. It doesn't go to a point of dying or fainting looking at EXO's visuals, the feelings is like you want to stare at those faces for a long time and you still won't be satisfied.

5. kyungsoosthickthighs

kyungsoosthickthighs Kyungsoo Enthusiast Donor

thirsting over kyungsoo and being pcys #1 anti
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTCrying Out (D.O.)Tell Me (What Is Love) (D.O. x Yoo Young Jin)D.O.'s Signature
    I want experience this beauty irl /baekcri

6. exodul

exodul Byun Baek #1 Anti

Playwriting/Screenwriting Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Baekhyun's SignatureEX'ACTLottoMiracles in December (Korean Ver.)For LifeLose Control (Lay)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    when i went to exoluxion last year i couldnt look away. i agree completely, pictures don't do him justice at all he gives off a totally different vibe irl. he's incredibly much more attractive irl. i'm super baek biased but i found myself looking at yeol more than baek that night.

7. kairo

kairo Seulena ♥ Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Love Me Right
    I've never seen them in person but I don't doubt that they all look better in person

8. CyLu

CyLu Dedicated Fan

Trashbag for EXO
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    After the Exo'luxion here in our country, PCD is not "post concert depression" anymore, it's Park Chanyeol Disease /chanyeollip everyone got Chanyeol-ed

if you see him irl you'll have existential crisis/wtfsehun he's too handsome to be real