MV EXO 엑소 'Universe' MV

Discussion in 'Music Videos & Teasers' started by Hyunnie Bear, Dec 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Xiuxiuminnie

Bunny Kingdom

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    It's kind of funny (not HAHA funny) that this MV and the lyrics (not just to this song, but other songs on the album) reminded me of
    Jonghyun.

Hyunnie Bear and username like this.
  2. username

username EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    jongdae's lyrics made me a little sad.

Hyunnie Bear likes this.
  3. Xiuxiuminnie

Bunny Kingdom

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    I meant the song would probably be helpful for those that are suffering. Well, not medically help, but sort of mentally help. Even if they just watch the MV and listen to the song without knowing the translation. In terms of the other songs on the album, the same type of feeling of reassurance hopefully (special mention to See Through and Stay and Lights Out).

This song (Universe) reminds me very vaguely of One More Time, One More Chance. Chanyeol's covered that Japanese song before on his personal Soundcloud, too.

Hyunnie Bear and username like this.
  4. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl
    Baektopia

Baek-thirst promoter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    I'm in love /cryexol i love this song so much /cryexol i'm so proud of them, they did such a good job /cryexol their vocals are perfect /cryexol Baekhyun, I love you even more today /cryexol

hela, Hyunnie Bear and Xiuxiuminnie like this.