EXO Concert/Fanmeet/Performance Experiences

Discussion in 'Performances' started by kyungsoo, Dec 13, 2016.

1. kyungsoo

kyungsoo Casual Fan

ksoo's hype manager
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i hope this is in the right place lol i debated putting it in the "news/discussions" forum but this isn't really news. but this also isn't just limited to performing only /chensweat

anybody on here ever been to an exo concert or another event (music show, fanmeet, kcon, etc; ) with them?

personally, i've only ever been to their "New York" (actually New Jersey, my state) exo'luxion show (section 5 i'm not rich lol) , and as less flashy as it was compared to say, the tokyo dome/olympic park gymnastics stadium, it was still amazing.

the boys really put so much into their performances, and the way they talked with the fans about their little adventures in NYC was so cute /baekcri

some memories i can share from that show were chanyeol playing with the confetti while everyone else was talking, chanyeol and junmyeon(?) talking about frozen, and sehun calling out to all the male fans in the audience

also i was so touched by junmyeon's inclination to speak english when he could /taocri

blueroseskull likes this.
  2. xingtuary

xingtuary Dedicated Fan

yixing's manager
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    kyungsoo likes this.
  3. xingtuary

xingtuary Dedicated Fan

yixing's manager
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i'm just sad i didn't get to see jongin and yixing man

4. kyungsoo

kyungsoo Casual Fan

ksoo's hype manager
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    yeah the yixing thing was disappointing,, but the jongin problem was so unexpected omg,, i feel really bad for jongin stans who paid so much to see him

xingtuary likes this.
  5. xingtuary

xingtuary Dedicated Fan

yixing's manager
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    ikr i can't believe my first exo concert was ot7, i hope when they come back all of them are there

6. Sully

Sully Queen of the Kitty Clan

Xiumin stan
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Xiumin's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    I went to the Dallas show as well and almost cried when the opening VCR came on because I couldn't believe I was finally seeing them in person lol
    Like yours it was really trimmed down on the flash because the venue was small, but it was still a great performance and the Drop That club part was lit!
    And words can't even express getting to see my baby Xiumin standing right there in front of my eyes /baekcri

kyungsoo likes this.
  7. StrawberryKyoong

StrawberryKyoong Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Bruh! I have, I wish I could post the videos but they are on my other laptop at home. I was a mess, so embarrassing./chensweat

kyungsoo likes this.
  8. xochateau

xochateau Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I went to the exoluxion in Los Angeles in Feb. omg I'll never forget it, seeing exo on Valentine's Day. Honestly every time I reminisce on the concert it's almost like getting war flashbacks, I get all teary-eyed. Kings /baekcri

blueroseskull and kyungsoo like this.
  9. SoldMySoulToSehun

SoldMySoulToSehun Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #9 SoldMySoulToSehun, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    I went to exo'luxion in Dallas and NY. In NY I got the headband in my avatar after the show. I had been in the pit and everyone was asking for plushies and stuff people had thrown on the stage during the show. I was looking for something to ask for when I spotted it. I got one of the staffs attention and he got it for me. Definitely the best 2 days of my life.

kyungsoo likes this.
  10. kyungsoo

kyungsoo Casual Fan

ksoo's hype manager
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    that's so cool omg!! i remember when he put that headband on his eyes omg

11. kaidicktion

kaidicktion Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    the first i saw exo was like 2014 but it was only exo-k. then i went to exoluxion in ph. they actually had a 2-day concert in manila but unfortunately i only got to attend the first day
    and- jongin is freaking injured (and minseok) *sigh*
    but the good part is, i saw sehun close up, he is so beautiful omygod i saw his side profile carefully and all his facial features omygod such a beautiful man. /wtfsehun
    but the best part is that i saw my boys and i finally became part of the silver ocean <3