EXO 'Electric Kiss' Short MV

Discussion in 'Music' started by Starry Sky, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Ada_enfuite

Ada_enfuite I was dreaming, my head was elsewhere

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    .... Suho's close up is in time with the 'I give it to you just how you like it' lyric... /eyes

I was entertained. Haha. Even if I don't listen to much of rap/hip hop in general. (I overlooked the dirty lyrics. It's 50 cent anyway. Giving this a bit of leeway because the drugs-sex-rap thing is his niche.) I wish I could think of a good track for a Tubedubber mash up too but I can't come up with anything right now. Haha.
    Um, yeah, 'little bit'... The beat with the clapping, right?

About Xiumin, the black balloons (right?) reminded me of Anemone. What was the idea with that...? Anyway, I don't have to understand. His shots still look cool.

@hela, I remember you saying the teaser for D.O. reminded you of 'Candy Shop'.

So many 50 cent flashbacks....

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  2. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    I don't really like it, just I had a thing with where I listened to mostly rap during a time in my youth (literally early 2000's). So now I just have certain rap songs that I remember and I go back and listen to and it's like 'I kind of prefer this to WACKA FLACKA' At least DMX was creative.

Hahah, I like Korean rap more than American...and I say this despite mostly listening to Kpop. /suhojudge
    I swear, the 'kiss' thing was not planned. I did plan the 'RED RUM' cause of the red paint/whatever on the ground in the video, though. /baekfab Candy Shop didn't go as well, sadly. /wtfluhan Reminds me of how pitifully Nelly's Country Grammar went with Ko Ko Bop. I had deluded myself into assuming it'd go well cause of the SHIMMY SHIMMY CO CO PUFF line, but nah.

So Seductive was even weirder. I should check it out again. /runsuho

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  3. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LOL to the Shimmy Shimmy Coco puff. Too bad it doesn't mesh well but I think I'm going to try it on Tubedubber myself just for laughs. Lol

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  4. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    #84 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    I didn't notice in the video itself, but apparently, Xiumin was wearing glitter around his eyes and also blue lipstick (not during the dance scenes or the time whenever he had the balloon). So during the scenes where he was sitting or laying on the rubber knives (?).

AHAHA. Just A Lil Bit works somewhat. Especially the thing about the pants. /laylaugh/kailol

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:w3pxkmKi8Ic:0:100:10:4:1

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  5. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #85 Ada_enfuite, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    I didn't notice the lipstick or glitter either.... (yeah, I'm going to watch the vid again)

Girl, the close ups and the rap. ~It works. I think it's the attitude the guys give to the concept that makes the rap vibe mesh. It's kind of amazing. Now I wish I knew more rap songs. (My recent Internet activity made Google feature 50 cent on my feed. Random: He has a show called 'Power' about drug dealers and money laundering....)

Speaking of these dubbed videos, the last EXO vid I saw which worked pretty well with a song was their 'Love Me Right' dance practice to the music of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You'. That was so much fun. It made me want to drag people to learn the dance with me.... Haha.

B-loved and Xiuxiuminnie like this.
  6. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I do this with every new release EXO has (usually), so long as the release isn't like Sing For You or something similar. /eyes It's why my location is related to Tubedubber. /baekfab

Depending on the song, the performance compilations work better due to the camera close-ups and the fact they're moving their bodies vs. artsy shots from the MV.
    /chenparty I hope EXO have some performances with Electric Kiss on a show or two.

Ada_enfuite and B-loved like this.
  7. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    What were your ideas? :) I really can't think of anything that works right now. Lol.

Oh! Speaking of stuff that works Suddenly remembered this:

Power + Break Free is meant to be....
    I remember the first Power + Break Free mash-up I saw was made by MWN but I guess that was taken down because of copyright? Hmm. Anyway, I love that the both videos are Space themed. (Destiny I tell you) Yeah... Just thought I'd share. I have a feeling that we'd agree on mash ups.... ^^

I'd love to see Electric Kiss live. (patiently waiting for January...)

8. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #88 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Peach by Lay somewhat goes with it. /laylaugh I DID MESS WITH IT SOME TO MAKE IT END WITH THE 'MY SQUAD IS WITH ME THE CREAM DE LE CREME(ee)'

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:0sHeJ3q8bB8:0:100:2:10:0

Bitch Please
    by Xibit and Snoop Dogg, too.
    Move Bitch by Ludacris.
    I'M SURE THERE IS MORE OUT THERE. I AM DEFINITELY TESTING THEM OUT RN.

MWN's stuff hasn't been taken down in the past, I don't think, so it's weird. Maybe Ariana's lawyers are sue-happy.

That aside, I'm not really into her stuff. /runsuho Much like I don't listen to Britney Spears or Christina. My childhood. /laycri Ariana was not my childhood cause I was like 20 something whenever she was even around (on TV).

Power/DNA was another great mashup. /legendarybaek Also Tomorrow/The Eve.

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  9. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Ryusera's Tomorrow's Eve! That one, with the lyrics and everything was /fire
    It was probably the most recent I've watched from Ryu...haven't checked lately. Haha

Going to check your link in a bit...

LOL. Britney and Christina were also part of my childhood. I actually listen to Britney on occasion. My friend was (and still is) a fan so we sometimes sing to her songs when we do Karaoke.

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  10. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Power/DNA and DNA/Red Flavor are fire, too. /taopeace But yeah, I was amazed at how the lyrics went together for Tomorrow vs. The Eve. /baekcri

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  11. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm devastated. My right ear phone isn't working. Why.... Why now.... Ugh.

OK. So I had a short episode. Because of the ear phone thing. -_-

Really, DNA and Red flavor.... Hm. I can imagine DNA and Power though.

I kind of like the idea that Lay is singing and the guys are dancing to his song. Creme dela Creme /xiuminkiss

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  12. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I dislike Red Flavor, but that mashup made me like it (at least in that mashup with DNA, anyway, I still don't like the song - Red Flavor - by itself).

Yes, after all of that looking through rap songs, I forgot about Lay. It was in recommended/related tracks after Ludacris and 50 Cent via YouTube.

Ear phone? Do you mean the ear phones that go into your ears? Those are terrible. /faintingsoo Get some headphones. Less uncomfortable.

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  13. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yes, the ones that go into your ears. Mine are the flat surfaced ones with rubber instead of the hard plastic so it's not uncomfortable. I have never owned a pair of headphones. But, yeah, people have commented before that a good pair of headphones would make my life better. Haha

I don't like Red Flavor either.

I'm sad now because listening to the mash ups on speaker isn't the same....

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  14. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #94 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Aw. Damn, you must have small ear openings. Be careful with those. I have small ears, too.

Good to know I'm not weird for disliking Red Flavor. I'LL TRY DIFFERENT SONGS TOMORROW.

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:rE0PzR0mJGU:0:100:0:29:0

Electric Kiss vs. Poison (Bel Biv Devoe)

Electric Kiss vs. Electric Heart (SHINee)
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:XSfomuEm6_s:0:100:1:30:0

/cryexol/cryexol IT WENT BETTER THAN EXPECTED! I'm dying. /faintingexol

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  15. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  16. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #96 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    I can't at Suho doing the GRAB MOTION during the YOU STEAL MY HEART line.
    /faintingsoo

The audio video is always small on TubeDubber.

https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2012/04/shinee_syaini_-_electric_heart_cc_lyrics

Also Electric Kiss cause it has the Japanese words...and symbols, so someone smarter can translate:
    https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2017/12/exo-electric-kiss

WHOO. FALSE ALARM. TOuch it goes with it somewhat dfsfghd

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:_A3gC03XIMI:0:100:0:17:0

Electric Kiss vs. Touch It.

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  17. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #97 Ada_enfuite, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    I think I've made it my personal quest to find tracks that fit (in various degrees) ...haha.
    I also like being surprised when the dub works better than expected :). And anticipating that they will mesh is also fun :)

NCT's 'Cherry Bomb' works with the close ups...(I'm ooh-ing and aaah-ing)
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:WkuHLzMMTZM:0:100:0:0:1

Also, I'm lowkey reminded how much I appreciate Mark as a rapper.

And Suju's 'Black Suit' works (I think...a little...Hehe, I skipped 2 secs of Electric Kiss and kept the audio dub as is. The music works for the dance and some close ups. Though, giving a bit of leeway since Suju is talking about formal attire and not sweatshirts...)
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:h7UWNzqbMjc:0:100:0:0:1

Ooh. Touch It. ~~
    I like the parts that coincided with the dancing.

Also, the 'That girl is poison- concept' is a match for the video

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  18. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #98 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    MARK IS A NATIONAL TREASURE. Even if he wasn't compared with Xiumin, he'd still be a national treasure for his skillful rapping and his English alone. /kaicute Part of me probably also likes Mark cause he gets along so well with Xiumin. /chensweat

Blacksuit also somewhat works with Lotto. /pleasedsoo Blacksuit made me realize how Donghae somewhat sounds like Chen at times, too. /chenparty

Poison is my go-to for every video. /laylaugh My childhood, even if I was too young to know. /sehunchoke Released in 1990, but I was born in 1987.
    I'm watching! Thank you. /happyxiu

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:cjwPrHlOLqc:0:100:1:15:0

Electric Kiss vs. White Noise.

I can't decide which I liked more: Blacksuit or Cherry Bomb. The mondegreen I keep hearing with Blacksuit is 'I'M DIE DIE D-DYING'

Electric Kiss vs. Hypnotize (Notorious BIG):
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:k1qpgQr8wXk:0:100:0:21:0

Electric Kiss vs. Diamond (EXO):
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:pHItRCxIJzU:0:100:0:28:0
    SHININ' SHININ' JUST LIKE A DIAMOND. /cryexol

Electric Kiss vs. Cloud 9:

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:vxF-Nk7kdCQ:0:100:0:9:0

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  19. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    He is, isn't he? ^^ I don't know anything about EXO's interaction with NCT though. It's good that hyung gets along with his maknae.
    Off topic but I sometimes refer to Xiumin (in my head) as XiuXiubaby...Your username reminded me of those moments. He was the second member I Googled when I started to get into EXO after watching 'Call Me Baby'. (The first three guys I researched: Lay, Xiumin and then Jongdae)

And...you sure are prolific!!! Those are a lot of mash-ups...
    I think I'd like anything that works with White Noise. Haha. I'll listen to the others in a bit...

Hmm. I want to try out Black Suit and Lotto. Also, it really is 'I’m dy-dy-dy-dying'

This is my contribution for today. Electric Kiss vs Worship by Years and Years
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:A3TflASAFJI:0:100:0:42:0

I'm glad I found stuff that worked...I'm really entertained. Haha. Can't believe I haven't tried this before.

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  20. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #100 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    My biases are Xiumin and Chen, so I understand. /pleasedsoo Mama and History. I didn't know until Wolf came out that it was the same group. Same biases. /laylaugh
    it's amazing that such a short video can be so entertaining. Same for Ko Ko Bop.

Ahhh, I don't follow NCT/NTC 127/NCT Dream (though I do download their music, specially NCT 127), but from what I have seen with EXO and NCT (and subgroups), it's that they have special relationships with certain members. I like EXO in the Sunbae role. It's adorable. /kaicute I do watch every MV they release.

Kai's pose with his legs and head is adorable in Electric Kiss (during the electro-party cube set). It's after Chen's line after the first dance group shot.

Electric Kiss vs. 24:

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:pB2fOYsJv0E:0:100:0:34:0

Ada_enfuite likes this.