EXO 'Electric Kiss' Short MV

Discussion in 'Music' started by Starry Sky, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Ada_enfuite

Ada_enfuite I was dreaming, my head was elsewhere

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I realized I should have said dongsaeng.... Oops..

You have perfect taste in biases./laylaugh/chensparkles Haha. (that was one of the first replies I got when I joined AV haha)

Though after Chen, it's sometimes Suho, sometimes Baekhyun. Though I have to say, Xiumin and Lay are especially photogenic /sparkleheart

Gah... Tubedubber is not cooperating with me right now... I keep clicking on the play but nothing happens..... The videos don't appear either :(

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  2. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    By biases, I mean the first two that caught my attention. It was almost Kyungsoo, but then it was XiuChen. /cutebaek EXO just has a lot of very handsome members. /baekfab Hard to be biased for one, even two. Lot of bias-breakers out there. Suho and Chanyeol are basically mine, I think (and then the rest come after Baekhyun).

Are you using some Adblocker? If not, maybe the site is having trouble. Or your browser. The site works for me.

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  3. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm on my phone.... Maybe it's the site or my connection. I guess I'll try again later. Kyungsoo.... His adlibs are always worthy of a mention... when he sings English, he steals my heart ~ (but the fans are right when they call him Almo Kyung. Haha)

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  4. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    #104 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Almo? What does that mean? Yes, he can really sing and act. /taoyay I don't know Korean, so the dongsaeng thing wouldn't have come to my mind. /laylaugh

Trying Going Crazy and Can't Bring Me Down for Electric Kiss.

Going Crazy:

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:UVtyhucMqZg:0:100:0:52:0

I did do it mainly for the SCREAMING CHEN WITH KYUNGSOO'S VOICE bit ("DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO ME!")

Can't Bring Me Down:

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:fHuKnnZT194:0:100:5:11:0

Extra: MIC DROP CAN'T BRING ME DOWN OVERDOSE KOKOBOP GOOD BOY:

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:ySXvL6PGgfY:0:100:0:143:0

More extra on Thursday: Wolf:

https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:uD6t9bY4hHE:0:100:0:45:0

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  5. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Almo Kyung is short for Alda Moleul Kyungsoo (Translates to: When you know Kyungsoo, you don't know him). Basically it just expresses how perplexing and also surprising he can be. I remember that show where the contestants were vying for the chance to perform with EXO...Everyone looked energized but he had the Simon Cowell judging face on....lol

ohh..if you haven't watched the video for Worship by Years and Years before I'm sorry I didn't give you a heads up, it's sort of an artsy interpretative vid but I know people have been weirded out by it ....

I think my favorite from all the EXO vs EXO mash ups is (based on the
    ones I was able to listen to because I'm still having trouble with Tubedubber)...

Xiumin does the lip move just in time with 'You're my 24'
    (teehee...)
    (Diamond though with ...Shining shining...
    also, the part at the end the 'Blow Up')

I'm a bit unlucky rn... Tube Dubber doesn't want to play your links so I copied the audio and then set the limit which you placed
    based on the link. But somehow it still doesn't want to play Also, I'm using headphones right now (not mine)
    but unfortunately the left side won't work.

(whyyyy...) /laycri/laycri/laycri/laycri/laycri

(Except for that golden mash-up)
    I can't play any of your new links... :(

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  6. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #106 Xiuxiuminnie, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Usually I'm the one with the really awful luck with browsers and sites. I just got done updating my browser so it'd stop reminding me so damn much. /sehunignore

Ahh, I'll have to look.
    No idea what's going on with TubeDubber. It still works for me. I also use a popup blocker cause...wow, it's loaded with popups. It keeps up with the #, too. At one point, I had 1K blocked.
    The blocker is called uBlock Origin. /chensparkles That doesn't save my computer nor my browser, but it's something that helps. /taocri

I am continuing my quest with stuff.
    Remember the guy that helped EXO with What Is Love? and Call Me Baby? He used to have a funny group in the 90's way before Blackstreet. Wrex'N'Effect or something. They had a one-hit wonder called Rump Shaker. The guy's name is Teddy Riley. He even mentions it in the song, lol ("YUP, it's Teddy"). He also was the guy that helped with The Boys by SNSD. "TRX - bring the boys out."

/chenparty You might have heard it. Something about "all I wanna do is get my zoom zoom zoom in a boom boom"...or maybe I got the words wrong. /baekfab Xiumin zooming his camera towards Sehun was the highlight for me in Electric Kiss with that song.

Rump Shaker
    :
    https://tubedubber.com/?q=BC19fhyTG_M:uNoayLd7eqI:0:100:0:37:1

Maybe it's POOM POOM. No idea.

Ada_enfuite likes this.
  7. Ada_enfuite

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The song I remember from Blackstreet goes like this - Shorty get down, good Lord, Baby got 'em open all over town....
    The chorus (I think you'll recognize this):
    I like the way you work it, no diggity~ I got to bag it up/chenparty

My TubeDubber woes are continuing.... In a while I'll be on my laptop so I'll check again....

Xiuxiuminnie likes this.
  8. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yup. No Diggity. /pleasedsoo
    Thanks for reminding me of another one to use for Electric Kiss. /taopeace Funny enough, I used to hate that song whenever I heard it as a kid...then I grew up to really really like it. /sehunjam

Ada_enfuite likes this.