Appreciation EXO's Sexiest Performances!

Discussion in 'Music' started by JonginsGirl, Jan 29, 2018.

1. JonginsGirl

JonginsGirl EXHOE ℓ
    United Kaidom

Playboy Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EXODUSLose Control (Lay)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Call You Bae (Jimin ft. Xiumin)The War: Power of Music
    Guess who's back again with another uncreative thread? /sehunjam

Bless EXO for having so many sexy performances. I literally went through the set lists of all their concerts so far plus I already had some performances in mind to create this database of EXO's most illegal performances so enjoy! /cutebaek

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lose Control and MYM were the performances that made Yixing one of my bias wreckers... /dancelay

[​IMG]
    ... My other one being Minseok after watching Drop That. /happyxiu

[​IMG]
    This Drop That stage completely threw me off guard because I was NOT expecting Junmyeon to have the body of a Greek God along with such a cute face. /wtfxiu

[​IMG]
    I don't know who told Baekhyun that it was okay to do this while performing Monster but this was unnecessary slayage! /laycri Baek is highkey coming for the dance line and I'm here for it. /baeknod

[​IMG]
    As a Jongin stan, I can't even begin to describe how disrespectful this performance for Overdose was! /pissedkai His duality f*cks me up on so many levels...

Sehun was behind the entire production of this stage and I was a mixture of proud of him but also done with his rudeness. XD

[​IMG]
    I remember almost flipping a table in shock while watching My Lady for the first time because I really wasn't expecting them to go this far. /cryexol

[​IMG]
    I'm a huge Baby Don't Cry enthusiast for obvious reasons. /spazzexol

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like the Call Me Baby era because it was a great one. I mean Kyungsoo's hair was on point, Sehun's E-X-O became iconic, Jongin looked extra fine, there were plenty of body rolls - need I say more? :cool:

The performance for Exodus was everything: the red suits looked great on all the members, the live vocals were as amazing as always and Yixing made it even more memorable.

Hurt was also one of my favourite performances from EXO.

[​IMG]
    My mind went straight to the gutter while watching Playboy and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Tbh I've never liked the MV for Lucky One since I felt like it was missing something compared to their previous MVs... But OMFG I loved the choreo for the song, especially the hip thrusts and head bobbing moves!

[​IMG]
    Artificial Love was both a blessing and a curse. Seeing them grinding on canes was enough to make me lose my mind but then Jongin and Yixing decided to dance with freaking blindfolds on?! Goodbye, world. /faintingsoo

I wasn't a huge fan of White Noise before but this stage definitely made me change my mind. /luhanevil

[​IMG]
    One and Only was the perfect balance of sexy and mesmerising! /kailol

[​IMG]
    Ah, yes, the choreo that made every single EXO L lose their shit. /wowxiu I will forever cherish The Eve because this was my first comeback after joining the fandom.

[​IMG]
    I really appreciate how they kept the choreo for Sweet Lies sexy yet classy and it definitely lived up to my expectations!

If I ever get to meet EXO in person, I'd love to thank Jongdae for giving us such a lit 18+ track plus the dance for Touch It made it even better! /chenparty

[​IMG]
    Last but not least, shout out to the choreographer of Thunder because I always picture it while listening to the song. /xiuminkiss

So I think this covered a majority of EXO's sexiest performances; if I forgot anything, do let me know and thanks for reading! /shypcy

2. dyopenguin

dyopenguin Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)Sing For YouTell Me (What Is Love) (D.O. x Yoo Young Jin)Take You Home (Baekhyun)For LifeEX'ACTEXODUSGrowl
    Red suit Exodus is still one of my favorites
    tbh i started to like white noise after i saw their concert stage and now its one of my go-tos

JonginsGirl likes this.
  3. Lulakun

Lulakun Chanbaek Queen <3
    Yeorabia

Thirst Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Baekhyun's SignatureChanyeol's SignatureFreal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)
    All of them xD their all sexy

Fireandice and JonginsGirl like this.
  4. Baeked&Yeoled

United Kaidom

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Everytime (Chen x Punch)Chanyeol's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)EX'ACTThe War: Power of MusicFor You (EXO-CBX)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War
    I still can't believe how underrated this song is /laycri

THESE 2 performances are still haunting me /legendarybaek

I'll never forget how attacked I was when I first watched this /walksoo

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN AND FALLEN FOR A GROUP OF DADDIES ( I'm not taking that back) /baeknod

Fireandice, JonginsGirl and Gliese like this.
  5. vivi

vivi Diehard Fan

sehun's dog
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LUCKY ONE YES!!!!!!!!!!

but for the most part, the overtly sexy dances make me laugh /cutebaek
    i think that's why i like elyxion's choreo so much because it's more subtle?? ? like they're not out to prove they can be sexy they just are haha

also can we just take a moment to appreciate how sexy kyungsoo has been in performances lately like anyone who knows me at all knows this video turns me to jelly

JonginsGirl and Gliese like this.
  6. Park.Desire

Park.Desire Diehard Fan

Need a massage? Can count on me!
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    For You (EXO-CBX)
    Can you imagine Lay dancing to The Eve???
    I'd have a heart attack...

JonginsGirl, Pikahun and Gliese like this.
  7. Gliese

Gliese Aeri
    Dyonation

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Come here expecting lady boners, got a rude surprise instead with all this disrespect towards White Noisesus /chankaipissed glad yall saw the light finally

I'd add One and Only and *gasp* CMB to the list too

JonginsGirl likes this.
  8. Pikahun

Pikahun Casual Fan
    Republic of Hun

Willis's biggest fan
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Call You Bae (Jimin ft. Xiumin)The WarTell Me (What Is Love) (D.O. x Yoo Young Jin)EX'ACTLightsaberLove Me RightLil' Something (Chen x Heize)
    aaah I remember when I first listened to My Lady and I LOVED it. I searched for a live because I was so obsessed with the song then just /sehunchoke when I saw the choreography

JonginsGirl likes this.
  9. JonginsGirl

JonginsGirl EXHOE ℓ
    United Kaidom

Playboy Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EXODUSLose Control (Lay)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Call You Bae (Jimin ft. Xiumin)The War: Power of Music
    I'm framing this quote and hanging it up on my wall. /kailol

guilty_oflove and Baeked&Yeoled like this.
  10. JonginsGirl

JonginsGirl EXHOE ℓ
    United Kaidom

Playboy Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Damn, Kyungsoo! /wowxiu

11. Baeked&Yeoled

United Kaidom

Lovin the size
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Everytime (Chen x Punch)Chanyeol's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)EX'ACTThe War: Power of MusicFor You (EXO-CBX)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War
    /sehunchoke

JonginsGirl likes this.
  12. JonginsGirl

JonginsGirl EXHOE ℓ
    United Kaidom

Playboy Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    That's what I thought when I first watched the choreo for The Eve! /cryexol

Park.Desire likes this.
  13. JonginsGirl

JonginsGirl EXHOE ℓ
    United Kaidom

Playboy Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yes, I still feel a little guilty for not liking White Noise for a long time but I've finally come to love it!

Haha One and Only and CMB are already in the list. ;)

14. JonginsGirl

JonginsGirl EXHOE ℓ
    United Kaidom

Playboy Enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LMAO me too! /laugh

Pikahun likes this.
  15. angelbabysuho

angelbabysuho Dedicated Fan

Bunny King worship
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I actually knew KJM has the Body of a "Greek God along with such a cute face " before this . He just shows it so rarely . People did not realize till he showed it off more. He is so beautiful . I am waiting till the next time he decides to Slay me with his Abs again. ( note : he actually slays me all the time without the Abs , they are just a treat )