Sales For Life Passes 300k Album Sales!!!

Discussion in 'Charts & Sales' started by Nicklaus, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Thayeon

Thayeon Graphics Team Graphics Team Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    XOXO was when EXO was getting big. After a group has their turning point, they stop having as many fansigns. Their turning point wasn't this album, it was the first mini from their trilogy... And either way, they still had even more fansigns for this album than for any other in the past, even when they were still getting popular. Even for a group as successful as they were at the end of last year, 15 fansigns is rather uncommon...

Also the timing their fansigns were revealed was rather obvious... they had succeeding fansigns for about a month, literally not a single day without fansign inscriptions, but each fansign was only announced once the sales for the previous one was over. They pretty much had fansigns until the album surpassed EXACT-K... I think they only surpassed it with their second to last fansign by a close margin and then had a last fansign to widen the gap a bit. For EXO on the other hand, they often announce two or three fansigns at the same time... Announcing new ones only once you know how much you were able to sell with the last one... I think it's very revealing.

LuckyOneGirl likes this.
  2. MAMA

MAMA Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Oh wow, I didn't know such details ... I realised it was obvious from the huge media play once they surpassed it. Good decision from SM to merge the 2CDs in one album. Next album they can have two covers or more and I am pretty sure it will sell very well.

3. MAMA

MAMA Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    What do you guess for sales on Gaon?

400k?