From "Who is EXO" to "As Expected of EXO"

Discussion in 'Random' started by EXODUS&CHILL, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:32 AM.

1. EXODUS&CHILL

EXODUS&CHILL Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:

I’m sorry, but this video has me in legit tears. EXO has achieved so fucking much and they’re about to hit 5 years on April 8th. Most groups never make it to 3 full-albums let to known 5 years.

To be frank, I never thought EXO would be here. I remember when people called them flops, talentless, SM’s failed group to everything you can muster negative and to come in and achieve some things others haven’t just, overwhelms me because they work so hard yet, they feel they never work hard enough.

Like, do they ever sit and look at this and go “wow, we did that”?

This fandom has been through so much hell. To losing three amazing guys that I love to this day and never falling apart. People thought EXO would fall from grace but they’ve only gotten stronger as well as this fandom.

Nothing can ever be taken from them. NOTHING!

So many groups will come and go and break EXO’s records and that’s fine, but what EXO has sparked (as well as others amazing artist) is this wave of achievements that haven’t been touched in years. People have no Idea about the many achievements they’ve had even before they hit their 5-year mark.

Since 2013, EXO hasn’t slowed down as a group and now every member is branching out and breaking their own records, and it’s like DAMN. Like, Damn. They are really superstars. I couldn’t be any prouder of a group of young men.

If they retired today, I would be okay with that. I could say I am one of the proudest fans ever because no other group warms my heart more. They’re some of the kindest, humble well rounded and talented boys I know. From singing to dancing to acting these guys are doing it all. They’re composing and writing music and I am so glad some are showing that side of them.

They are far more than Idols. They do so much that not even fans are always aware of. They support each other, donate to other dreams and well as helping others. They are so misunderstood and still have a long way to go and I’m ready for that journey with them.

They all inspire me. They inspire the notion “no matter how hard life gets to work hard, smile and surround yourself with people you love”. They support each other so much as well as other artists.

It’s like… I can go on and on about them I really could. (lol) I’m just so so so fucking proud. I can’t wait to see how they do and what they do in the future. Regardless, I’m all ready and always proud.

From “Who is EXO” to “As Expected of EXO”

[​IMG]

Najaflow, Gsu, KarenAerii and 17 others like this.
  2. KAIJONGS

KAIJONGS Diehard Fan

jongin's hoe
    Chogi₩ons:
    They've come so far in such a short amount of time and have accomplished so much and yet they're still humble. /baekcri

3. PrideInBaek

PrideInBaek Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Thanks for making me emo @ 10am
    /baekcri But it is marvelous to see the boys go from nugu to the one everyone wants to be or beat/cryexol

Annalee likes this.
  4. Rankaxo

Rankaxo PR Team PR Team

Chogi₩ons:
    EXO is truly legends. And you're completely right when you said EXO broke records no other artists has broken in years. Yes definitely there will be other groups that will beat EXO's records, but no matter what EXO set those records. They set the bar.

To the antis that say, "*group* beat EXO's record" or "*group* is breaking all of EXO's records", they're admitting that EXO set the bar of success. And besides, even if EXO never sells another album, another concert, anything, their achievements are undoubtable and they will go down in history as one of the most successful groups in K-Pop. No matter how you measure "success", be it album sales, concert ticket sales, awards won, EXO's numbers aren't something to be overlooked.

What really brings a tear to my eye is when I see charts and data of things like "most digital sales" or "most awards won" and all the groups on the list are older than EXO. They're standing alongside their seniors, who debuted years before them. The fact that a group that's not even 5 years old can stand alongside groups that are 8 or 9 years old is amazing.

Wow, I love EXO. Thank you so much for this post, it made me smile. We're so lucky to have these 9 shining stars. You're right, they're more than idols. They're 9 people who have inspired millions, honestly, millions of people around the world.

5. ♡ 카이 ♡

♡ 카이 ♡ Dedicated Fan

Kai's guardian angel
    Chogi₩ons:
    I'm emo right before bed thx I appreciate it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EXODUS&CHILL and Annalee like this.
  6. SilverStar

SilverStar Casual Fan

sleep-deprived university student
    Chogi₩ons:
    [​IMG]

I'm legit crying right now.
    Nobody can deny EXO have left a mark in Kpop history.

blueroseskull likes this.
  7. Thottin' Hood

Thottin' Hood Casual Fan

Professional Thot
    Playing pattycake with my tongue and yixings balls
    Chogi₩ons:
    Can yall believe EXO is a 5 year old group already.... like........damn.... I know time goes by fast but shit not this quick/kyungsoojudging/kyungsoojudging/kyungsoojudging

SilverStar likes this.
  8. MAMA

MAMA Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Was playing XOXO the other day, , fell in love again ...

9. chloesapphire

chloesapphire Translator Translator

EXO's Queen
    Chogi₩ons:
    as expected from kings /chenparty

10. SsunShine

SsunShine Dedicated Fan

Baekhyun's Trash
    Chogi₩ons:
    Suddenly, I don't know what embarassing means when I started crying in front of my parents, crying about a hardworking talented group whom they won't ever understand on how these boys are someone special in my life. Reading this while listening to Don't Go right now legit can make weep harder. Not even Promise can stand in this /cryexol

What they dreamed of, what they strive to achieve, what they have achieved and what they are going to achieve next is what I'm going to be proud of and brag about it forever. These boys whom I've been with since debut days, who were labelled as 'failure', continue to prove everyone wrong that they have what it takes, and they work hard for everything they have achieved without those laughable Big 3 things. Let all the people who won't or never acknowledge EXO, we all know somewhere in the future, these 9 amazing boys will be mentioned as one of the legends who bring K-Pop to another level with their tremendous results and will always be the group whom juniors can always look up to. And always be the group whom EXO-L can always Be proud of
    /xiuminkiss/princesssuho/laylaugh/baeknod/chenheart/pcywave/dyonachos/kailol/wtfsehun

11. Aeri456

Aeri456 Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    My hardworking boys... I hope they will achieve more great things in the future.

I love these 9 boys so much you have no idea. I'm so proud of them and I will be with them forever till the end.

12. Brighteyesinthegalaxy

Brighteyesinthegalaxy Dedicated Fan

Poor art student looking for my one and Oh-nly :(
    Chogi₩ons:
  13. captainamerikai

captainamerikai Diehard Fan

sekai advocate
    Chogi₩ons:
    im ugly crYIGN this is so beautiful i lvoe them i love u guys /baekcri/baekcri

14. EXO more like Legends

EXO more like Legends Casual Fan

full time Exo-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Thank you for making me emo. But seriously tho I couldn't be any prouder of these 9 amazingly talented and kind hearted boys. I know these boys deserve the world and more. having gone through so much and still be the most successful and the strongest group isn't an easy feat but EXO did that. EXO and Exo-Ls have been together through every thick and thin. & We do not wish to let go of each other's hands for a very very long time. I'm so proud I'm a part of this amazing fandom.

People were busy calling them SM's first failed project but little did they know Exo was history in the making. The journey of SM's first flop to as expected of Exo has been truly amazing. And the most amazing thing is that the boys haven't even reached their destination yet. They still have a lot of records to break and lots of histories to make. And Millions of us will always be there to witness it all happen.

15. Eshe

Eshe Graphics Team Graphics Team

EXO supremacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    How is it 5 years soon I dont understand [92749274]

16. Mitzi

Mitzi Awards Team Awards Team

Bona #1 Fangirl
    Chogi₩ons:
  17. Posy

Posy EXO-L

EXO-L's resident alcoholic stalker