Pann Knetz react to Andante!

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by YeyeWalkways, Sep 25, 2017.

1. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

programmer in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    #1 YeyeWalkways, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Aeriverse Translation Team
    YeyeWalkways

Hello lovelies, my my isn't it wonderfully busy lately ~
    My third translation in less than 12 hours /chensweat/chensweat/chensweat

This is a 2-posts-in-1 special because I couldn't pick which one I wanted to translate more and they're both pretty short /shypcy

[PANN] I was watching Andante and Kai is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    I only knew his charismatic side from watching him dance on stage but he's freaking adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His acting suits the role really well

[​IMG]

Post Response: [+256][-29]

Top Comments:

"I'm an ARMY but I'm having fun watching it!! I hope it becomes popular" [+66][-4]

"Kai's acting is so good that even the fans were really surprised, you can't really find any faults with his acting, the drama is also super funny and the articles flooding out are universally positive, ah I'm so proud ㅜㅠㅠ I'm happy" [+58][-4]

[​IMG]
    [Kai has grasped the character of the childish immature high school student Lee Shi-kyung well in a cute way. The character likes games more than studying and is scared of being hit, recreating the daily life of an ordinary high school student realistically. Kai also exceeded expectations with his portrayal of the young hormonal boy who fell in love at first sight with a 4-dimensional female student. Though it's his debut on the tv screen for the first time, from his expressions to his voice intonations it was difficult to find anything to criticize.

As expected, the viewers are pouring out their praises for Kai, who has perfectly shed his onstage sexy appearance and transformed into a cute high school student. In the future, 'Andante' will explore Lee Shi-kyung and Kim Bom's young romance, their struggles, and the stinging pain of growing up as they take their first steps out into the world. Everyone is interested in seeing what kind of charms Kai will show us in those situations.]

"I'm an EXO-L but I didn't know the response to our Kai would be this positive, they filmed everything outside in very cold weather below 0 degrees so his lips must have gotten frozen together but he did so well despite that I'm so proud of him ㅠㅠ" [+51][-3]

"The show was funny and his acting was better than I thought it would be so I was surprised" [+21][-0]

"He did really well *trembles* Without any trace of EXO's Kai, I only saw him as Lee Shi-kyung in the role ㅎㅎ" [+13][-0]

"There's so many articles praising his acting, it's amazing" [+11][-0]

"He acted so well I was surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama was really a lot of fun" [+10][-0]

[PANN] Is this EXO's Kai being bullied?

In Andante, did he transfer schools to avoid getting beaten up by delinquents? My heart feels like it's being torn apart ㅠㅠ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post Response: [+354][-71]

Top Comments:

"The bastard who beat up Kai... come out if you dare" [+196][-1]
    [​IMG]
    (t/n: I LOVE K-EXOLS LMAO)

"I thought this was about antis so I came in here with my 'don't feed the trolls/antis' pic ready ㅋㅋㅋ It's airing on KBS, Sunday mornings at 10:10AM so please watch haha, it's still the first glimpse so we don't know yet" [+119][-0]

"The first episode is airing today at 10AM, there's also this scene with the female lead so prepare yourselves beforehand haha" [+102][-2]
    [​IMG]

"Whenever EXO goes on a drama they always get beaten up. It hurts my heart so freaking much. So Jongin, tell me who hit you" [+37][-0]

"No seriously why does EXO always get hit when they appear in movies or dramas? When they're hit it looks so realistic, I feel like I'm going to go crazy my heart hurts so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do Kyungsoo also tore my heart apart, now even Jongin will too" [+24][-1]

"With that face, that body, being a loner and getting bullied... Isn't that pretty unrealistic??" [+23][-1]

"No way ㅋㅋㅋ it's not a drama that's that serious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" [+17][-0]

2. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl

Worshiping Baekhyun's existence
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    /kailol/kailol/kailol/kailol/kailol/kailol/kailol
    /kailol/kailolrelatable af

3. littlesheep

littlesheep Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    [​IMG]

Oh my god /sehunchoke ma dong seok /kailol

exoℓfan and our hyuneemoon like this.
  4. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    Hmmmmm I will watch it tonight and it seems like it will be enjoyable /sehunjam I can't wait then
    /sehunchoke/sehunchoke/sehunchoke/sehunchoke/sehunchoke this truth

our hyuneemoon likes this.
  5. PrideInBaek

PrideInBaek Baekhyun's Princess

Loving Baekhyun
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    OhmyGod /sehunchoke/sehunchoke/sehunchoke

6. baekholic92

baekholic92 Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    this is bullying
    no
    why
    do
    they
    always
    do
    this
    to
    the
    boys
    immafightthedirectordontstopmedonttouchme
    iwilldoit

7. Exoℓover

Exoℓover 찬열 Stan ❤️
    Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)EXODUSEX'ACT
    Tbh it was really uncomfortable for me to watch the bullying part. Too hard breaking
    I even cried when they were locking him in the coffin!

But I love kai’s acting so much it’s better than the webdramas he did I’m so proud