Lay will not attend the ElyXion due to other commitments

Discussion in 'News & Discussion' started by EXO? More ℓike ℓegends, Nov 14, 2017.

1. girl_who_cried_chen

girl_who_cried_chen jongdae's teddy ᵔᴥᵔ

Dae 악개
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    That's sad to hear. I'm really sorry for all the Lay fans out there. I really hope he will be back next time, back with the boys. I really miss our unicorn!

[​IMG]

2. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    Lay has a schedule. It's full. This is not SM pulling some trick.
    If you wanna be 'done' with anyone, be 'done' with the people scheduling Lay to do other shit outside of EXO. THAAD is over, so there's no need to be away from EXO now. It's not Lay's fault. It's not SM's fault. It's whoever keeps hiring Lay to do things in China.

LuScilla and ohmyjuℓiet like this.
  3. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist

Chen Supermacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    If it did have anything thaad specifically then we would have been informed about it by now but since we know that only a few things that have been promised to come out due to the thaad situation we really don’t know if this involves lay completely. Yeah he wasn’t able to attend exordium last year because of it that doesn’t really mean that he will be able to perform with exo anytime soon. However there is still no confirmation if lay is indeed coming back to korea anytime soon so I wouldn’t be blaming it on the thaad situation if I were you because not everything about him and his ability to work outside of China has to do with the thaad situation entirely.

4. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    I didn't blame THAAD. I blamed the assholes that are hiring Lay outside of Korea to work in China.

5. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist

Chen Supermacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    I know what you mean I’m not trying to blame it on anyone I saw a bunch of people on twitter and they were blaming it on thaad when in reality they should have known that it was his staff doing it all along. His staff try to keep him busy from time to time but they don’t have any decency to actually let him rest or see exo at all when he is in korea not just in China

6. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    And it sucks cause I'm sure his staff is loyal, but...come on, they should know how much Lay misses EXO and how much EXO misses him.

I hadn't even thought about his staff. Whenever I mentioned 'assholes', I meant the people outside of his staff that were approaching him with offers to do things. Lay is really popular in China and it shows (along with the former members as well).

7. Glimpse

Glimpse Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lay just started filming for Go Fighting right. His schedule in China is really packed and all these schedules were pre-planned. I just hope we are able to see a comeback with OT9 next year.

8. Unikormz

Unikormz Cheese.

DADDY
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    lowkey thirsty for a surprise appearance althoughknowingsmitwonthappenfuckmybbyneedstostaywithmyotherbbs

LuScilla and ravyeolii like this.
  9. ravyeolii

ravyeolii Casual Fan

EXO Supremacist™
    my head is stuck up EXO’s asses way up high
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Personally, I think no one is really at fault here except for SM, some might differ, but I think SM did not the best job but still an ok job with how they handled Yixing’s situation. They gave him a set amount of schedules until the beef cleared up, which no one knew when it would. However, they could’ve given him schedules a bit at a time and not 5 to 6 months worth of schedules to do. If SM gave him a bit at a time, we probably would’ve gotten both EXO’s comebacks with Yixing in it as well as his solo album.
    Yes, what SM did wasn’t ok, giving him a crap ton of stuff to do, resulting in Yixing not being able to participate in EXO’s activities, but think about it, if there was a travel ban that no one but the government only knew how long it would last, what would you do? I think most would just go with it and do the given work. But as I said before, SM could’ve given the work to him by bits so that he has enough rest and time to do many things. Things like coming home to the rest of EXO maybe...
    I don’t even know if what I’m writing makes any sense, it’s legit midnight over here and I can barely think straight. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is just what my 12 AM me opinion is, which would probably change in the morning.

SM pull your shit together.

xingtuary, LuScilla and XiuChen Trash like this.
  10. XiuChen Trash

XiuChen Trash Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I miss him too.

I only have this to say (it won't make sense as I'm still waking up): At least Lay is doing what he loves to do. Do I wish he was getting more rest? Yes, 1000 times yes. I also wish he would eat a little more, as the last the last pics I saw were of him looking like he lost some weight. I just want Lay to be happy and healthy.

Hopefully, for the next comeback, we will see him again with EXO.

I don't have anything to contribute unfortunately (I'm still waking up, 1 cup of coffee in me sadly). Just agreeing that SM could've handled Yixing's schedules a little bit better than they actually did.

LuScilla and ravyeolii like this.
  11. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    It's whatever company Lay has that is watching over him (not his staff and not SM).

I hope he is healthy and resting, too, which is even more reason to hate whomever is sending love calls from China to him.

LuScilla likes this.
  12. yeolchens

yeolchens Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Not surprised /suhojudge

LuScilla likes this.
  13. LuScilla

LuScilla 。.:*:・'☆。.:*:・'★。、:*:。.:*:・'
    Awards Team Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Dis ^^
    /sechenhug

Xiuxiuminnie and candy like this.
  14. minisis

minisis Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sing For YouEX'ACTOverdose (EXO-K)EXODUS
    Hopefully he can comeback next year, it would be nice if he went to one of the concerts as an audience but he is a busy person so it probably won't happen but still I can dream lol

15. xingtuary

xingtuary Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sing For YouReloaded I (Luhan)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Lose Control (Lay)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)
    i think most of us pretty much expected this. just because thaad is "over" (in which it's not), doesn't mean he can just be thrown into whatever exo is doing. aside from the fact that this concert tour has a whole album and repackage full of songs that yixing has no lines in nor is the choreography made for 9 members, contracts are made for things ahead of the actual event. things like endorsements and concerts the members sign other contracts for and if yixing isn't there to sign he can't just be thrown in just because his schedule cleared up. due to the end of this political conflict being unforeseeable yixing had a lot of individual schedules lined up so he wouldn't be jobless, and he can't just break contract with them to be with the group. he'll have to wait until all of the things he's been scheduled for has finished before he can join exo in their activities, and even then it has to be when exo also doesn't have something scheduled that would require yixing to sign a contract for him to participate (i think this is more like for things with endorsements and venues)

edit: idk if this makes sense and it could be wrong but this is most likely the case. i know we miss him but we have to be patient and remember there's a lot of other factors that play into him coming back and it's not really anyone's fault

ravyeolii likes this.
  16. xingtuary

xingtuary Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sing For YouReloaded I (Luhan)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Lose Control (Lay)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)
    #36 xingtuary, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    i also agree with this, i said nobody was really at fault here but i do agree that sm should have gave him a little at a time, but then again sm does still profit from yixing's activities so they're going to milk it for what it's worth

edit: sorry this was a response o ravyeolli but the quote didn't work

ravyeolii likes this.
  17. xingtuary

xingtuary Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i also agree with this, i said nobody was really at fault here but i do agree that sm should have gave him a little at a time, but then again sm does still profit from yixing's activities so they're going to milk it for what it's worth

ravyeolii likes this.