List of daesang winners in Korean music history

Discussion in 'Awards Season' started by Kpopwatcher, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Kpopwatcher

Kpopwatcher Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #61 Kpopwatcher, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Sorry for this shameless promotion of my favs!

Congratulate Adele, who is my favorite female artist, on winning all 3 daesangs (Album of the Year, Record of the Year and Song of the Year) in Grammy 2017! She is the first ever artist to achieve such feat twice.

[​IMG]

Sharing such similarities as being million album seller and multi-daesang winner, having great vocal and humility despite huge success, Adele is "EXO of the UK".

This comment is for fun. Sorry again for comparing EXO with a super star like Adele!

hela and our hyuneemoon like this.
  2. username

username EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    hahhahahahahhahah
    this made me laugh. thank you.

our hyuneemoon and Kpopwatcher like this.
  3. Kpopwatcher

Kpopwatcher Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Congrats EXO for starting the music award season by winning Daesang at Soribada Music Awards 2017. A total 18!!!

[​IMG]

4. juliana

juliana Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    its 20 now according to korean media!!

our hyuneemoon likes this.
  5. Stephen Rowl

Stephen Rowl Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    BTS only have 2 Daesang? Okay, Im not into kpop. But I know who fucking amazing is BTS. THEY'RE SO AWESOME and for the god's sake.. THEY DESERVE MORE DAESANG! Hope they'll win more than 3 daesangs for this year

6. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist
    Daeradise

Chen Supremacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    Not to be rude or but if your saying that your not a kpop fan but you like bts and not exo then what are you doing your on av if your an army and not an exo-l? I can understand if your a new fan and you don’t know anything about exo but answer this question for me, If your a member of an exo-l community but your saying that your not a fan of the group that it mainly showcases then honestly why are you here? You never mentioned the fact that you were an exo fan so idk why your here if you don’t like exo. When you claim to say that bts deserves a daesang more than exo does is kinda not how daesangs work in terms of well everything. Exo deserves the daesangs they get because it symbolizes their hard work and dedication they put into their albums. So apparently from my view point you must be a new fan to which I would understand if your not very familiar with exo but if your not an actual fan then what are you even doing here? Just thought I would ask you that.

7. Gliese

Gliese Aeri
    Dyonation

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    [​IMG]

Pffft and I thought we're getting some more nugu drug advert, what a disappointment

8. ℓayxings

ℓayxings Aeri
    Xingpire Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lose Control (Lay)EX'ACTXOXOEXODUS
    Good post Stephen Rowl

9. Kpopwatcher

Kpopwatcher Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #69 Kpopwatcher, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    I respect your opinion. But firstly I have to remind you that this is a forum for EXO and EXO-Ls. Please be considerate to mention other idols/artists here!

I agree that BTS is amazing and deserves more awards, even Daesang, in their career. However, BTS has just become really popular within two years despite having debut back in 2013. If they keep the current success, they will certainly win more Daesang in the future.

Meanwhile, EXO has maintained their success with an incredible stability and at top-notch level since their debut back in 2012, amid strong growth of Kpop. This alone deserves recognition. The large number of Daesang they have been awarded up to this time shows such recognition. And this should not be disregarded by comparison with other idols/artists.

10. Kpopwatcher

Kpopwatcher Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Congrats EXO on winning MAMA Album of the Year for 5 years in a row. A new record to be featured in Guinness Record Book 2018.

I am still angry and disappointed of Mnet and MAMA tho.

11. baekholic92

baekholic92 Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    shimmie shimmie shhhhhh /walksoo/walksoo/chenplz/chenplz/deathstarexiu/suhojudge/kyungsoojudging

12. Kpopwatcher

Kpopwatcher Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #72 Kpopwatcher, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Congrats EXO on winning MMA Artist of the Year for 2 years in a row. A rare feat, considering MMA is a digital-based award show.

Also, congrats IU on winning MMA Album of the Year, completing the hattrick of daesang of MMA. A long-waiting daesang for a true talented artist.

Sadly, Really Really, one of the few best songs of the year, was not nominated though Winner was there.

13. junmyown

junmyown Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    What are you doing here?? In exol forum?? [​IMG]