Master Thread of EXO's Birthday Gifts

Discussion in 'News & Discussion' started by XiuChen Trash, May 26, 2017.

?

Should I use Birth names or Stage names?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2017.
  1. Birth Name!

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. Stage Name!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. XiuChen Trash

XiuChen Trash Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I saw some of Junmyeon's fansites posting gifts today (Saturday, 24th) on Twitter and I have the following fansites:

• _IdealJ522
    • Cotton Blossom
    • CottonJ_522
    • kimjunmyeonnet
    • kindlysuho
    • peach_Dal
    • Snowflake Boy
    • Suho Community
    • Suho Planet
    • WindBell_Suho
    If there are other fansites that I may have (read: likely) missed, please PM the links to me! I hope to finish Minseok's 2013 list soon and start on Junmyeon's list.

2. username

username EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Can i ask how you got the idea for this thread?

XiuChen Trash likes this.
  3. XiuChen Trash

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I had made lists for Kyungsoo and Jongin last year, and I honestly felt that time would be a one-off. But nope! I noticed a lack of birthday gift threads here. And there were sometimes questions of how much some things were. So, that's kinda where it came from. Honestly though, I just needed a project to do when the weather gets bad and doing this is actually kinda fun.

4. username

username EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    hahhahahahahaah

5. XiuChen Trash

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    If anybody has the fansite gifts for the following members: Kyungsoo, Jongin, Minseok, Joonmyeon, and Jongdae

Please comment to this thread! I would appreciate it as I don't follow all the fansites and have a hard time keeping up with all of them.

6. XiuChen Trash

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    ^This! I would really love to also get links to any charitable donations that fansites do in the names of our boys. If you follow me on Twitter (@/SayuriRoseK) you can DM me there, here, or reply to this thread! I'd really appreciate all the help I can get as I only follow Xiumin and Chen fansites on Twitter.

PSA: I will be taking a long hiatus for the Holiday season soon. I work in grocery retail, and end of October all the way through New Years is the busiest time of year. I also have been working early mornings a lot more recently, so by the time I get home I literally collapse from exhaustion.