Pann Netizens react to EXO on JYP's Party People

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by YeyeWalkways, Oct 1, 2017.

1. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

programmer in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    #1 YeyeWalkways, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Aeriverse Translation Team
    YeyeWalkways

This post is everything I ever wanted to see on Pann tbh

[PANN] I'm just a person who enjoys watching Party People but

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[t/n: All the photos are of OP's Melon player, showing that other artists have higher "match" ratings with OP's music taste. They also all have "Nate Pann" and the date written in numbers.
    It's common on Pann, especially when you're praising another group, to provide proof that you're not secretly their fan trying to hype them up.]

I thought EXO's live performances were good mmhmm
    My favourite was Suho's 'I Want To Fall In Love' that he sang at the very end
    This is something that I feel every time I watch Party People but I think that Jinyoung Park is very good at facilitating and hosting
    Today too he got to know each of the members well and asked questions well(?), and as their senior in the celebrity world he said lots of good/helpful things to them, I think that in a variety of ways it was a meaningful time for EXO too
    Also, did you see Gummy and Baek Jiyoung's OST performances at the beginning of the broadcast ㅠㅠㅠ ? The two of them are so good at singing and expressing emotions, it felt like the famous scenes of those dramas that I watched a long time ago suddenly rose up and flitted through my mind ㅠㅠ

Post Response: [+656][-40]

Top Comments:

"Honestly EXO's harmonies were such a gem" [+212][-10]

"They really are good at singing, seriously no matter who listens to them Baekhyun and Chen are main vocals, Moon of Seoul and Sunday Morning were so clean but they sang it with their own colour too" [+204][-10]

"Chanyeol really surprised me, I went "Huh?" since a person who had done rap was now singing but he sang so much better than I expected, to the point where I wondered why he's a rapper" [+199][-11]

"Thank you as well for providing proof so kindly ㅜㅜ" [+56][-2]

"Doesn't JYP also look a lot at peoples' personalities? But today after seeing EXO he said that they were kind, I guess they really must be kind o.o I watched it again" [+54][-0]

"Suho's voice is really like a treasure, his voice is so velvety and his voice colour is good, there's something about it that makes people soft. I can't really explain it that well but the song and the voice went so well together so the emotions really came out, I teared up a little listening to it. I'm still feeling the aftereffects of it even now, so I'm going to try looking up songs that Suho sang solo ㅇㅇ" [+49][-1]

"I'm also a muggle but I was really surprised, EXO's main vocal line sang OSTs and did a duet with Soyou, Chanyeol also sang a Goblin OST and Suho's voice colour was nice, even the two members Xiumin and Kai were above my expectations, I commend them" [+49][-0]

"I'm a non-fan (and can prove it) but sometimes when I see EXO I feel so bad, there's so many good songs among their B-side songs and there's no members that are so talentless that they need to be insulted, to be honest if you listen to their songs everybody would agree? Please before you diss them I would like it if you tried listening to their music first, it's really unfair" [+48][-0]

" 'My life was filled with splendor but now loneliness is coming'.... This part really seemed like it was sincere... because it was sung so seriously it hurt my heart more, somehow... Many idols other than Suho must experience that kind of feeling too but I wonder how many things did he have to endure as EXO's leader that he wouldn't have had to otherwise..." [+44][-0]

"I really don't like idols but they all did well, I thought that they would only lip-sync ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now I'm starting to feel doubt, I can't understand why they get criticized now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" [+39][-0]

"Suho, seriously it's just that he's been overshadowed by EXO's main vocal line, he actually also has that main vocal feel, watching him sing on Party People I was honestly shocked" [+38][-0]

"When Chanyeol suddenly sang the introduction to Creep I got goosebumps, I knew he had a baritone voice but I realized for the first time how charming his voice is, and he sings so much better than I expected that I thought he should've been a vocal not a rapper" [+35][-0]

2. ani

ani Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Proud exo-l here/cry/cry/cry /cryexol

3. Myeon_Carrot

Myeon_Carrot PokéMyeon Master

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoStarlight (Suho x Remi)Suho's SignatureCurtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    "Suho's voice is really like a treasure, his voice is so velvety and his voice colour is good, there's something about it that makes people soft. I can't really explain it that well but the song and the voice went so well together so the emotions really came out, I teared up a little listening to it. I'm still feeling the aftereffects of it even now, so I'm going to try looking up songs that Suho sang solo ㅇㅇ" [+49][-1]

" 'My life was filled with splendor but now loneliness is coming'.... This part really seemed like it was sincere... because it was sung so seriously it hurt my heart more, somehow... Many idols other than Suho must experience that kind of feeling too but I wonder how many things did he have to endure as EXO's leader that he wouldn't have had to otherwise..." [+44][-0]

"Suho, seriously it's just that he's been overshadowed by EXO's main vocal line, he actually also has that main vocal feel, watching him sing on Party People I was honestly shocked" [+38][-0]

All these comments about Junmyeon /cryexol/cryexol/cryexol/cryexol thank you for appreciating our Bunny Prince /singletear

Rise Kim Junmyeon /litexol/litexol/litexol/litexol/litexol

4. parkyeols

parkyeols your #1 Chansoo stan

brushing Chanyeol's hair
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm so happy after reading this /baekcri

hela, starrybaek, B-loved and 2 others like this.
  5. rheanna

rheanna Minseok's Jade

Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho's emotions when he was singing the song.. I teared up T_T

6. Aerie_ℓ

Aerie_ℓ Dedicated Fan

Exo trash
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lose Control (Lay)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Crying Out (D.O.)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)I'm Not Okay (Chen)Monodrama (Lay)Take You Home (Baekhyun)Reloaded I (Luhan)
    oh. Chanyeol singing creep is my favorite concept.

easy. They are better than their faves /sehunlotto/sehunlotto

Xiuxiuminnie and our hyuneemoon like this.
  7. Aelgi Kim

Aelgi Kim Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    All these comments made me so happy, especially those comments appreciating Junmyeon's singing. JM and all the members all these praises and appreciation. Thanks for translating!

8. KAIisGodbutsometimesaBear

exo's for life
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho's SignatureLay's Signature
    all the people who praised EXO, i want to go and thank each one of them. as Baek said there's prejudice against all idols that they can't sing well just because they are idols and not artists, whatever that means. in my eyes EXO is already the best artist there can be. i hope EXO can recieve appreciation and recognition for their talent. i don't even know why but i started tearing up when JYP asked them to introduce themselves not as an EXO member but as a person. even then Suho helped the members. and the overall atmosphere was just so warm and sincere. everybody performed so well too....but where is Sehun's gasina?

9. littlesheep

littlesheep Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Please continue to praise my sons in the future too ❤ And I hope that Suho will get more chances to showcase his voice /spazzexol
    Also I agree with what they said about JYP, he made the mood really nice and comfortable, overall he seems like a good person who enjoys good music and that's all you want from a music show host.

10. yeoℓℓing

yeoℓℓing Chanyeol's mom fan

PCY's stressed-out mom
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I got goosebumps listening to Boomerang live like... God, what kind of vocals /laycri

11. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)

[​IMG]

12. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl

Worshiping Baekhyun's existence
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    I'm so proud of my boys /cryexol/cryexol
    and pianist Baek is /hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes

hela, our hyuneemoon and starrybaek like this.
  13. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    THEY SING BOOMERANG ON A SHOW??? I was already gonna watch the show cause of EXO guesting, but I'm even more excited now.
    /kaicute

yeoℓℓing and our hyuneemoon like this.
  14. yeoℓℓing

yeoℓℓing Chanyeol's mom fan

PCY's stressed-out mom
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yes omg they sang it perfectly too like you can barely hear the difference from the studio version what kind of sorcery??? /wtfsehun

Xiuxiuminnie and our hyuneemoon like this.
  15. Xiuxiuminnie

EXO-L
    Putting songs to EXO performances via Tubedubber
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)The War: Power of MusicRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Monodrama (Lay)Crush U (EXO-CBX)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Girls (EXO-CBX)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)
    Okay, the live band playing whenever Chen was singing was perfect. It was like he was on Immortal Songs 2 again.
    I didn't expect the live band to play during Boomerang. Wow. /baekcri Also the acoustic Call Me Baby from their recent concert set was cool to see on TV.

BaekSoo closer than ChanSoo? /baekfab

That thing where Baekhyun said the EXO members never got into fights or raised their voices, but they'd hold it in and then drink together and sort it out...made me laugh cause it made me think of the fight in the MV with Chanyeol and Suho but it'd be less dramatic than that/play fighting.

D.O confirmed for lady-killer.
    /taocri Sad he didn't get to sing some snippet of a song that he liked.
    Suho's voice was the best I've heard from him in a while. /laycri It's not that he doesn't sing, but he just gets overshadowed by the more dramatic vocals (Baekhyun and Chen and D.O).
    On that note - I would have loved to have seen Xiumin sing something he liked. But he did sing more than usual during Boomerang.

DAMNIT. I just realized they could have performed The Eve and had Sehun singing. /faintingsoo
    Chanyeol getting to sing was nice. He sang more of Creep than he had previously. I laughed a little cause he went with the edited lyrics - unlike the last two instances that he sang the song on TV ("You're so fucking special - I wish I was special"). Him singing Hug Me live was amazing, too. /wtfsehun

YeyeWalkways and our hyuneemoon like this.