Please guys, can you help EXO in this voting?

Discussion in 'Random' started by Rafaeri ♥, Jan 12, 2017 at 1:38 AM.

1. Rafaeri ♥

Rafaeri ♥ Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    So, Gaon voting started a few hours ago and the competition is already really tight. I would like to ask all of you that can, to please download the app "Kpop Star Gaon" on your app store and vote for Exo.
    This is a voting based on popularity, which means it is 100% on fan votes and nothing outside that like digital and physical sales.

It is kinda confusing at fiirst, but if you guys want, I can link some tutorials on how to get hearts to vote.
    Also, please, if you guys do vote (I beg you to do it), please, focus on the "Group" category. DO NOT spend the hearts on the individuals ones!!!

Please Aeris, I don't want to see them losing TT.TT

2. Chancellor

Chancellor Dedicated Fan

Exams
    Chogi₩ons:
    Is this one available on IOS? And links would be great, if you have the time to put them in here.

3. 아기.공룡.첸

아기.공룡.첸 Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
  4. Rafaeri ♥

Rafaeri ♥ Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    <---- this is a quick tutorial on how to create the account, set Exo as your Idols and how to vote and earn hearts

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kpop-star-korean-idol-ranking/id1131995698?mt=8 <------ this is supposed to be the link for IOS, but I don't know if it works. If it doesn't, let me know and I will try to find a new one ^_^

If you have any questions, you can ask me and I can try to help, haha.

5. exo-lstormer

exo-lstormer Casual Fan

IDE student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Also, what is happening with Golden Disk Awards? I mean we're 3rd place for the album category and I thought that was our main focus. Are there so few people who are actually voting? As long as I know this is one of the most important daesangs and I really want them to win...

6. chacha

chacha Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    kindly if you want to sign up, you can recommend me (my user name: ethereal_c) I'm poor
    another way to get hearts:
    invite many friends and share your hearts. your hearts will not decrease even you share it ^^