Naver President Moon Gifts Indonesia President's Daughter With Signed EXO CD

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by 38Sr, Nov 9, 2017.

1. 38Sr

38Sr Official SM Certified EXO Fanartist
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    [​IMG]
    Aeriverse Translation Team
    38sr
    (t/n: this girl is so lucky, when will I ever get to have a signed EXO CD ㅜㅜㅜㅠ)

[NAVER] President Moon and President Joko go on a "surprise shopping trip";
    President Moon gift Joko's Daughter with EXO CD as a wedding gift

[​IMG]
    President Moon Jae-In and Indonesia President Joko Widodo confirmed that the “surprise cart shopping trip” was a scheduled meeting that would reflect the intentions of President Moon.

On November 9th, the presidential office reported that President Moon requested, “Before making a state visit to Indonesia, I would like to try visiting the market with President Joko."

President Joko agreed to go shopping together with President Moon. According to a Cheong Wa Dae official, “The time and whereabouts of our destination was revealed just before the day’s summit meeting. I wasn’t expecting the president to ride in the cart that President Joko was driving.”

On this day, instead of the summit meeting at Bogor, President Moon attended a “surprise shopping trip” with President Joko.

As a gift, President Joko gave President Moon a traditional garment known as a “batik” and President Moon wore it happily. At the mall, both Moon and Joko shared greetings with citizens and also drank apple juice together. (t/n: lol why is this so cute)

Citizens cheered at the surprise mall visits. There was also rumors that the bodyguards were exhausted since citizens gathered around to shake hands with both presidents. President Moon even spoke to the apple juice shop owner and stated, “Because President Joko came here, this store will have huge success.”

Meanwhile, President presented a celebration video of Shinee’s Minho and a signed EXO CD as wedding presents for Joko’s daughter, who is a huge fan of Kpop. President Joko’s daughter wedding was held on the 8th.

2. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    truly nation's boy group!

our hyuneemoon likes this.
  3. Ada_enfuite

Ada_enfuite I was dreaming, my head was elsewhere

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Did she get one of the latest albums? I wonder which one it was ..../thinkingface

4. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl

Worshiping Baekhyun's existence
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    thanks for translating! /happyxiu