Announcement "RTT" Alternatives

Discussion in 'Rules & Announcements' started by soopengi, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.
    Events Team Bunny Kingdom

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (EXODUS M)Suho (Love Me RIght M)Suho (Lucky One)Suho (Love Me Right K)Suho (Sing For You)Suho (EXODUS K)Suho (For Life B)Suho (Monster)
    i did but i have 50 things to say about it please listen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl
    Baektopia

Baek-thirst promoter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    do you mean people offending other artists?
    I still don't know what's wrong with this /legendarybaek Unless they have a new plan regarding chogiwons.... Anyway, our posts in the random section don't count for much.

we still have the report option tho. I've used it when I thought some post was rude.

3. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist
    Daeradise

Chen Supremacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    Honestly I guess so I have no idea I'm just a confused as everyone else is

B-loved likes this.
  4. Exoℓover

Exoℓover 찬열 Stan ❤️
    Yeorabia Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)EXODUSEX'ACT
    It’s okay guys a new RTT will be opened and if you want a real conversation you can always send PM. I talk only on PM to make a convo and it’s okay...

5. B-loved

Baektopia

Baek-thirst promoter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    /kailol /sechenhug
    I'm ok with them closing the rtt, but those convos are the way my av friendships started(some rather recently) so I guess it's hard for me to think I'd have to pm any user I wanted to talk to.... Idk if banning that would make av more welcoming

6. yeolniceskirt

yeolniceskirt Dedicated Fan
    Yeorabia

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sehun's SignatureSuho's SignatureKai's SignatureChanyeol's Signature
    i understand where you guys are coming from, but i don't think you guys get what im trying to say im going to say this in the nicest possible way but not everyone needs to be flooded by people's long convos in the RTT. it would be best to just take it a gc or s/t.
    i said this already but RTT was supposed to be for random things not for long conversations which floods other peoples feeds.
    Also hence why the staff are making separate thread/chat box for people to talk on so there's no more long conversations happening in the RTT.

lucifer and our hyuneemoon like this.
  7. Exoℓover

Exoℓover 찬열 Stan ❤️
    Yeorabia Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)EXODUSEX'ACT
    Dw my biggest friend in AV is @Super™ and we talk more on PM. What we talked on RTT was not much. We knew each other cause of the PMs with my other donuts I played with during scavenger hunt. So really dw about that (^_^)

.Super., B-loved and our hyuneemoon like this.
  8. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (EXODUS M)Suho (Love Me RIght M)Suho (Lucky One)Suho (Love Me Right K)Suho (Sing For You)Suho (EXODUS K)Suho (For Life B)Suho (Monster)
    it's kind of :/ because the entire idea of chogiwons (and likes) is to be able to earn them fairly and for posts of value rather than like...shitposts or just replies to some random conversation

i said this in the other thread too but i know back during the summer many of us who used to sit in the RTT would backtrack and upvote many of the posts in that thread regardless of what those posts actually were (and i'll drag myself for this lol). and likes are likes, no matter where you get them from. you still get won from posts that are upvoted no matter what section they're in (unless something was changed and i'm wrong, please correct me!) and that's also why some users have crazy like to post ratios
    yeah i know, i've used it before too. i just mean that if a person is constantly breaking the rules in a thread it's a lot of work for a mod to keep on having to clean up their posts or warn this user over and over again (especially since there are decent stretches of time where there are no mods on). i don't think the mods should have to deal with a person over and over again when they can just be banned from the thread (of course there can be a warning system before the ban)

9. ℓayxings

ℓayxings Aeri
    Xingpire Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lose Control (Lay)EX'ACTXOXOEXODUS
    I’m all ears

Junmyeoning.jpg and B-loved like this.
  10. B-loved

Baektopia

Baek-thirst promoter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I still fail to see that as a problem to anyone who isn't a mod as people can just skip them, it's not like we had to read everything. I don't follow that thread and even if I did only one notif would appear that someone posted and there might be some new posts after that one, isn't that how notifs work?

It's not only the rtt, tho. As I understood, long convos won't be allowed and I don't get why that would be necessary. If you go to Baek's thread you'll see lots of quotes and convos, that's the way we keep it alive. We post news and discuss them, like long, long discussions. I use the pms and profile posts, too, but it's easier to form a community when we can all share our thoughts about something.
    they are worth only 15 chogiwons, I think, but, yeah, the likes do count but do they really serve any purpose?
    this would be great.

11. pika-boo

pika-boo AV's Favorite Host™

yixing's cuddle buddy
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    like you said most of your conversations are about exo and fangirling/ fanboying so why not just do it on the main thread. The main thread isn't for just official news only, you can post anything exo related to it. Like if you found a potato that looks like kyungsoo but are too afraid to make a thread for it? the main thread welcomes you.

no being banned on one thread will not make you banned on the whole site, I can tell you that. Also banning on AV is a very different process than how the "other site" deals with it. We generally will first give you a warning through a pm, which you are more than free enough to continue discussions with us. If we feel like we have given you enough warning yet you still break the rules, than yes you will receive a ban from the thread

there is nothing wrong with having conversations on the forum, but it has gotten to a specific point where it made the whole site dead. Also not to call you out or anything, but you do post a lot about exo and you might as well hold the conversation on an official thread.

no one said that conversations and discussions should be halted, i really don't understand where you guys are getting this narrative from. We just wanted to stop the rtt from being a specific convo centric thread and also sucking out the activity of the forum. So if you see something interesting on the thread you are more than welcome enough to quote the user and ask for more details.

the chogiwon inflation issue was dealt with a long time ago and is not a major factor in why we decided to close this thread.

like i said before, you can have convos on this site, just not on the rtt

the chogiwons and likes inflation issue had been dealt with when it was a major problem.

soopengi, BaekTaro, lucifer and 2 others like this.
  12. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chensexual

Kim Jongdae
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The WarLose Control (Lay)Lay's SignatureChen's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)
    More like "post a lot about Jongdae" but okay then I'll just... ._.

hela and PrideInBaek like this.
  13. pika-boo

pika-boo AV's Favorite Host™

yixing's cuddle buddy
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    asgdhj i was just being general as the statement could be applied to other users as well, but yeah you do post mostly about jongdae and you and another user who you frequently @ can just carry a discussion on the official chen thread

playboykai likes this.
  14. B-loved

Baektopia

Baek-thirst promoter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I was responding to some other user but I think we were confused.

15. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    how are you liking my posts!!!!!!
    bragging rights i guess lmao and you can show up on here http://aeriverse.com/members/?type=likes
    ok this is great, i'm totally down for this. i just wasn't sure about whether i was misunderstood when i talked about a ban in the other thread
    i guess i'll have to disregard some posts i saw by another staff member then this is slightly confusing me

our hyuneemoon likes this.
  16. playboykai

playboykai Tech Administrator
    Tech Administrator

meme
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureXiumin's SignatureLay's SignatureBaekhyun's SignatureChen's SignatureChanyeol's SignatureKai's SignatureSehun's Signature
    do not listen to me asdfghjkl i messed up

listen to our lord and savior pika

17. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i CAN'T BELIEVE we've been lied to, what is the TRUTH??????

[​IMG]

Nugu Vivi, kyungiexo, hela and 6 others like this.
  18. parkyeols

parkyeols your #1 Chansoo stan
    Yeorabia

brushing Chanyeol's hair
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    /laugh/laugh

19. lucifer

lucifer
    Events Team United Kaidom

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I’ve fled RTT many times because people were having conversations there that were quite private and could (should) have been had in PMs /runsuho

It’s not the end of the world yall need to chill sggsgsgsv

20. hela

hela Aeri

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    well this is late fck my timezone

i'm up for a new rtt with stricter rules, thank you.

i don't want discord or chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.