SM groups stan?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Soleil, Jan 2, 2018.

1. universehun

universehun Casual Fan

exo promoter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    definitely me!! i don't just like sm groups, i rly like all of kpop & thus stan a bunch of different groups.. w/ that being said, sm groups have a special place in my heart!
    • exo is my favorite group, i've been liking them since before they debuted & all we got to see was grainy photos of the sm trainees...
    • tvxq is my first kpop group! i was introduced to the world of kpop through tvxq, and they're still a group (duo?) that i love v much
    • and boa is the first solo artist i started liking!! i sound so old here but i love boa a lot she's a legend
    • i've been to both shinee's & suju's concerts! they're amazing & i love all of them a lot
    • i'm a hardcore sone and really hope we'll be able to see more promotions fr them in the future!!
    • give f(x) a comeback pls... desperate meu here who wants more of my girls
    • been supporting nct since their smrookie days!! they're all so talented & i like how their sound's so experimental- it's not very public-friendly, e.g cherry bomb, but it showcases different sides & the songs are super addictive
    • red velvet is my favorite female group!! all their songs are bops
    sm is definitely a really special company to me & i don't know why i'm so addicted to all their groups/music.. .someone help me

2. KBX~

KBX~ Casual Fan

If only you could earn money from being on twitter
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Of course! I stan like all SM groups except for SNSD, f(x) and TVXQ, but I love those three anyway...❤

• EXO and SHINee remain my favorites and the ones I’m the closest to, SHINee being my first kpop group and EXO being the first one that ever, I guess, made me realize what stanning a group meant.
    • NCT and Red Velvet are my princes and princesses, I love them with like all of my heart
    • Super Junior were another of my first kpop groups, I feel like I’ve Known them forever (when in reality that’s not the case lol) I love them so much
    • TVXQ are that group I say I don’t stan but act like I do, love them
    • I have a soft spot for the queens themselves, and I went through a Girl Group phase, but I can’t say I really would ever become a fan of either, even a casual one watching from afar, cause I guess they’re the only two SM groups I never fully clicked with, yet I still support them wholeheartedly

I’m in general a pretty multifandom person, but I guess EXO and SHINee have always stayed as my ults ^ ^

3. Miranini

Miranini Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I whole heartedly stan Red Velvet and Exo. But I’m a casual fan of SNSD, Shinee and NCT. I bias Yerim, Jongin, and Key. I don’t really have a bias in SNSD or NCT but it’s all good.

4. doritoembrujado

doritoembrujado Casual Fan

Junmyeon's wife
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm actually SM family trash. 7 years ago a was a hardcore sone and shawol. Now I'm a hardcore exo-l and nctzen (and maybe reveluv). I think the 70% songs in my phone are from SM.

5. Siros

Siros Nugu Oppa

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm a hardcore sone, follow them since debut. I'm also a MeU and I really like RV.

6. dodonut

dodonut Casual Fan

A Meme
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EXO, RV and NCT fan here! I've actually liked other groups before this, but I always end up going back to SM groups every time I try to escape their irresistible charms- I'm kidding.
    Suju brought me into kpop so I guess that might be why.

7. Nini Charm

Nini Charm ♡에리곰♡

@nini_charm
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The War: Power of MusicThe WarFor Life
    #27 Nini Charm, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    i'm a super smtrash, i love everyone, almost every release XD
    but i only really stan exo.
    after them, i should say that tvxq are my faves ^^

8. miℓktea

miℓktea Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I think almost all my favorite girlband/boyband are from SM.
    I LOVE Super Junior. They are the one that bring me to K-Pop. I'm proud to say that I'm ELF.
    I love SNSD and SHINee too. They're still my favorites beside EXO and SuJu. I like f(x) and TVXQ as well
    And of course EXO! I knew them when they just debuted, but I started to love them since the end of 2017. Maybe too late, but that's okay. I'm just back into K-pop after long hiatus lol