Songs from EXO's discography that each EXO member like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by xiuchenℓaydo, Feb 24, 2017.

1. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    #1 xiuchenℓaydo, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017

I was making a comment today on another thread and I thought of this. Since I don't watch every single interview they have so it'd be nice if you guys can tell share some so I can add it in. Some are assumptions and most of the rest are from my memories so it's not really 100% accurate (I'll find sources eventually) so feel free to correct me /kaikiss
    *assumptions are okay
    *add a source if that's possible
    *only restricted to EXO or EXO subunit's song!

Baekhyun:
    • Probably On The Snow, that legendary fancam in Sing For You's showcase indicated that
    • Probably Tender Love because he made the pun 'Chicken tenders' on a V-live broadcast lmao
    Chen:
    • What I Want For Christmas: he said that in a fansign (according to a fanacc that I've read)
    • She's Dreaming: since he wrote the lyrics, chances are it was because he liked the song (y'all should check out how he came out with the lyrics here at 12:17, it's nice to know)
    • My Turn To Cry: he said the lyrics was beautiful and he liked it (a radio show)
    • Playboy: He loves the lyrics (EXODUS the Press Conference)
    • The One: He said he enjoyed this song a lot, especially the conversation part in the beginning was really fun (My SM Television)
    • Probably Artificial Love, in his birthday party he admitted that he enjoyed the choreography /chanyeollip (according to a fanacc I read and Gliese)
    Xiumin:
    • Wolf: He said he likes Wolf the most in the album XOXO (according to Posy and Lugoose)
    • EXODUS: He said he like the song in EXODUS the Press Conference, especially the part 'Dangerous, dangerous, she's so dangerous'.
    D.O.:
    • My Lady: In a radio show each members of EXO was asked to pick a song and he pick My Lady because he likes the melody (and apparently didn't really pay attention to the lyrics so he was frustrated when the DJ said it sounds sexy lol so cute) (x).
    • Call Me Baby: In a radio show, Suho (and Chanyeol) said that he screamed 'this is it' and ran out of the studio after hearing the demo.
    • My Answer: In EXODUS the Press Conference, he said he liked so much that he started singing the English demo way before the time when the group start recording.
    • For Life: He said that the liked For Life the most in their newest winter album (my bias didn't disappoint me when will yours ever) (x)
    • Heaven: In EX'ACT the Press Conference, Chanyeol said he was happy that D.O. liked the song (according to Nina Wherever)
    • Maybe Angel, he used to left that as a ringtone before (x) (according to SilverStar)
    • He also seemed to really satisfied with the whole EXODUS album (x)
    Kai:
    • Artificial Love: In one of his V-live broadcast he said that he loves everything about Artificial Love, from the beat, the choreography (shook) to the lyrics (apparently he likes vagueness lol)
    • EXODUS: He said that in somewhere that I don't remember nnnnnn
    • Don't Go: It's his favourite song in Superstar SMTown (according to Niah)
    • Angel (according to Niah)
    • What If: In the EXODUS Conference, he said he have felt like it's a good song since the first time he hear the demo, and he relistened to it a lot. He also said that in a radio show.
    Lay:
    • Promise: He composed the song for fans, and in his EXOMENTARY broadcast (Brunch with Lay), he was excited to show us the demo of the song, featuring Chen.
    • Probably Baby. In this radio show, Ryeowook ask the boys to sing it, and Lay said he wanted to do it. He seemed to enjoyed singing it and sang for quite a long part.
    • Probably Call Me Baby: He had it as his ringtone in a Go Fighting episode (according to naomi24)
    • Probably My Answer: he was found listening to the song when he was in the airport, and there were many gifs of him lipsyncing Chen and Baekhyun's ad-libs.
    Suho:
    • Don't Go: He thought it was a good song that he wants to sing in wedding along with Angel; maybe he likes Angel too (x)
    • For Life: He said this will be the song he choose to play and sing for his future girlfriend of wife #justice (x at 30:40)
    • Playboy: In a radio show, he declared that he liked it because it was composed by his best friend (Jonghyun), and it's a wonderful song, from the melody to the lyrics /luhanevil
    • Black Pearl (according to junmyeon)
    Chanyeol:
    • Transformer: He said so in EXODUS the Press Conference as well as other times.
    • Girl x Friend: In the V-live broadcast on the car (7:47) he said it was his favourite song and he likes the lyrics (finally justice has been made)
    • Heaven: he wanna write the lyrics because he was in love with the song (x at 4:35)
    • Lady Luck: in a radio show, he immediately said he really liked the song when the song is on. In the V-live broadcast on the car (36:22), this song also came in shuffle on his phone. (YOUR RANKING IS EVEN MORE UP FOR THIS I STAN /spazzexol)
    • Probably Lightsaber, looking at the way he sang the song and raps in the V-live broadcast on the car (31:34). He also invoved in the rap making, so that tells something too.
    Sehun:
    • Probably likes Call Me Baby more than Love Me Right judging from fancams, plus he actually sing along in CMB's chorus lol /baekfab (according to chimerries)
    • He was curious on how Run This' performance will turn out, maybe he does like the beat of the song (Newest Japan EXO-L Fanbook) (according to SEINHI)
    • Probably Lotto because he said he love the dance in that one (according to chimerries)
    Other:
    • Only Chen and D.O. prefer Lucky One over Monster, the rest prefer Monster over Lucky One.
    • Kai and Chen thought that Call Me Baby was so-so at first, but when they start practicing the performance and hear their version of it, they started to love it a lot, and were excited to showcase the song for fans. (x)
    • I assume all CBX members love their mini album songs because they were involved with the album's concept (x at 5:40)
    • Kris recommends Baby Don't Cry (x)
    • In EXODUS the Press Conference, Tao said he listened to 'Call Me Baby', a song he likes to gain strength and recover from the injury /taocri
    • In A Midsummer Night's Growl broadcast they were asked if they like Growl or Wolf. Everyone was looking around each other and most of them said Growl. I guess they were all hesitate to reveal the fact that they hate Wolf /baekfab
    • They also seemed to avoid Hurt when it came on /suhojudge (x)
    Looking forward for more /chensparkles

2. Posy

Posy Aeri
    Donor

EXO-L's resident alcoholic stalker
    Chanyeol's bunk bed, chilling with Rilakkuma
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Didn't xiumin say he liked wolf best on the XOXO album.... /suhojudge get better taste bb

Gliese and xiuchenℓaydo like this.
  3. chimerries

chimerries Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTSing For You
    sehun prefers monster over lucky one, and judging from fancams last year, i'd say he enjoyed call me baby over love me right as well. he's said the lotto choreo is his favorite, so i'd bet that he likes the song too.

and i remember smth where he was wondering about what a performance for one of their songs (can't remember which one T_T) would be like

but i also see him mouthing along to a lot of their songs in fancams it's cute :>

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  4. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    #4 xiuchenℓaydo, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    FOR REAL????? /sehunchoke Where???
    I remembered in the Midsummer Night Growl broadcast EVERYONE, though not saying out loud, prefer Growl over Wolf. It seemed like all of them were scared to say that they hate Wolf/laylaugh
    Xiumin is an oddball then/baekfab

huydv and Ninibelle like this.
  5. ℓo n e w oℓf

ℓo n e w oℓf Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    well then minseok just became my #1 bias
    baekhyun who /luhaneat

6. Eshe

Eshe Aeri

EXO supremacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    also they all love what ifsus i can confirm

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  7. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Was it from the EXODUS press conference? I remembered they commented on What If but not specifically who and what about it

8. Eshe

Eshe Aeri

EXO supremacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    no, I called them to confirm
    /pleasedsoo

hela and xiuchenℓaydo like this.
  9. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    /legendarybaek/legendarybaek/legendarybaek #justiceforWhatIf

Eshe likes this.
  10. chloesapphire

chloesapphire ❤️ 기억을 걷는 밤 ❤️
    Translator

Transleitor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Let Me Love You (Junggigo x Chanyeol)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    /sehunchoke

/spazzexol/litexol/exolslitup justice for for life, whoever hates the song has no music taste at all /walksoo/chenplz

ExoL;), loey and xiuchenℓaydo like this.
  11. SEINHI

SEINHI Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #11 SEINHI, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    Yes he mounthed to a lot of songs and did them ramdomly, he also mounthed to vocal line only songs.
    I think he's the one who's hard to read (Chen has said it once and as a 4-year sehun stan, i also feel like this). I think he also like love me right because when i saw his fancams for love me right he often add ad-libs to that performance.

He wondered how Run This performance would be in newest Japan EXO-L fanbook.

chimerries and xiuchenℓaydo like this.
  12. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    For Life was being slept on because of Twenty Four I can't /pissedkai

chloesapphire likes this.
  13. chimerries

chimerries Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTSing For You
    ngl seeing him mouth along to songs is always cute c: i feel like he had some decent performances of love me right, but he cut corners on some of the choreo, and he did it fairly often. i think he got bored of performing it really fast lol plus i don't think it's his preferred style of song

and thank you for reminding me which song it was :> i'm also interested in seeing what a stage for run this would look like

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  14. SEINHI

SEINHI Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:

cut corners on some of the choreo he did this for other songs too, especially in concert, i think love me right is more carefree choreo, so he chose to skipped some part, rest a bit or add some ad-lip not strickly follow the original, lucky one also.

xiuchenℓaydo and chimerries like this.
  15. chloesapphire

chloesapphire ❤️ 기억을 걷는 밤 ❤️
    Translator

Transleitor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Let Me Love You (Junggigo x Chanyeol)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    i like twenty four but for life is the best winter ballad released by exo so far /ragexing

xiuchenℓaydo and loey like this.
  16. Niah

Niah Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Kai loves Don't Go (he chose it as his favorite song for Superstar Smtown)
    and Angel (can't find a exact source but i'm sure of it)

moLlyana, Kaai and xiuchenℓaydo like this.
  17. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Wait they used to talk about SMTown Superstar? When?
    Btw thanks for the info /kaikiss

18. Lugoose

Lugoose ⋆ Xiumin's Hoe ⋆

Minseok's personal goose
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    He said it during an interview thing, I'll try to find the video but he said wolf was his favorite song on the album
    Maybe sm made him say it, or maybe it's his true feelings idk but YASSSSSS SERVE THAT GREAT TASTE MINNIE

19. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #19 xiuchenℓaydo, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Now that I think about it it might actually fits his taste. He likes powerful songs; he loves EXODUS and thought the lyrics of Monster were cool. Wolf was hard to listen at first but now I LOVE it. LOL YOU HAVE DONE THE JUSTICE XIUMINNIE /xiuminkiss

Lugoose likes this.
  20. Lugoose

Lugoose ⋆ Xiumin's Hoe ⋆

Minseok's personal goose
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Minseok said he likes ballads though agdjahkdha I think his taste in music is just really diverse, and it probably changes throughout the years