Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Rules & Announcements' started by suholy, Dec 13, 2016.

1. PCWHY

PCWHY Events Team
    Events Team

crying uni student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTEXODUSXOXOGrowlLove Me RightLottoMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)
    yes the chanyeol gif!! omg really? /laycri thank you!!! ur the tru one and only MVP of this site /baekcri i give u my badge of trust /taocri

2. Llama

Llama #llamayeol
    Graphics Team

PCY's Wifu
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yaaaassssss. I second this.

3. NiniXingmi2124

NiniXingmi2124 Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I think it would be nice if there was something for EXO-L Selca day. Like to let members know when it is and a place we could post them.

4. permaban

permaban Proud Exo-L since 2012™
    Administrator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    We are planning to have a general selca thread ^^ It will be posted as soon as we establish some privacy settings.

NiniXingmi2124 likes this.
  5. Spencer

Spencer Casual Fan

Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Our smilies are kinda creepy. Any plans to change them?

permaban likes this.
  6. permaban

Administrator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I will suggest to the graphic and tech teams to change it if we can ^^ Also if you click on the smilies tab on the posting section, there are also exo mini gifs you can use in the mean time /kaikiss

7. Goldfinch

Goldfinch Dedicated Fan
    Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Just my opinion! And My English is hella bad, so I'm sorry~
    1) I think we need separate section for movies and dramas (in "exo planet")
    2) Separate subforums for EXO and the rest of the members are not comfortable and it feels like all over the place and I'm too lazy to check and spaz everything and everywhere. I think it would be nice to have just "exo" subforum (in "exo planet section) with individual members threads, group thread, sub-unit(s) thread(s). And with users creating all members releated threads in this section (or "news"/"photos"/"sales", ect.). So it will look like we are going to exo sub-forum --->http://aeriverse.com/forums/exo.47/ where would be 11 fixed threads (exo thread, 9 members thread, CBX thread) and other stuff users usually post.
    3) I want a notification button beside "user" button, bc it's pain in the ass to click twice and it's nice to see that I have new notifications without checking them
    4) sigs blend with posts too much, it's distracting. Post with post blend too much too
    4) MOAR MINI GIFS (and moar regular emoticons)

munaka and permaban like this.
  8. permaban

Administrator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    1) We can definitely have this. I will forward this to the proper staff team.
    2) I can talk to the other admins about this.
    3) I do not know how possible this is with the theme, however we will try to work on it.
    4) We will try to contrast the colors more.
    5) We have stopped adding new mini gifs for now, however with the high demand for it, I will definitely forward the request.

Thank you for the suggestions! :)

9. Goldfinch

Goldfinch Dedicated Fan
    Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    thank you for considering my suggestions! ^___^
    About posts and sigs, a small addition to my impression - dunno if it can be fixed with colors, it's just, that sigs from posts and posts from posts are divided by just a thiiiiiiin lines and that's why it's hard to read and understand where the sig ends and new post starts.

10. permaban

Administrator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    If it's the lines then maybe we can darken or thicken it. I will suggest it to our Tech team ^^

11. Sasha

Sasha anti-fairy
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Is there some kind of script voodoo that can show us in which threads we already posted? Like I can be very oblivious and forget in which threads that only require one answer I already posted. Could be something useful, I believe.

12. Kento

Kento WJSN and Exo Saved Kpop

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Tell Me (What Is Love) (D.O. x Yoo Young Jin)EX'ACTThe Road (Z.Tao)GrowlStay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)XOXOOverdose (EXO-K)
    If you look at the Exo logo besides each thread, when it's a fully completed hexagon that means there was a new post, if it's just a hexagon with nothing inside that means there have been no new posts since the last time you visited or you never posted in it.

13. Sasha

Sasha anti-fairy
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm aware of this. /baekfab I meant each thread individually, like this one e.g., but I already found that round blue dot attached to each thread that leads me to the posts I was seeing last, so problem's been already solved and I was just an ignorant flop for not noticing sooner, thank you ~ /chenheart

14. Rene

Rene Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Guys can we have some fun OTP awards like BaekBama or Chi-Kai ,etc??
    It would be awesome/kaicute

munaka likes this.
  15. Nicklaus

Nicklaus EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Best Luck (Chen)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Love Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Coming OverLil' Something (Chen x Heize)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)
    Just a suggestion :)

When you are viewing a thread and the title is in the centre at the top (in the purple/stars picture box), it is hard to read the white text, especially in the centre when it is over the while part of the picture. Perhaps giving the text a border around every letter or increasing the size of the text would help?

16. Nicklaus

Nicklaus EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Dancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Best Luck (Chen)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Love Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Coming OverLil' Something (Chen x Heize)Freal Luv (FEM x Marshmello ft Chanyeol & Tinashe)
    Just another suggestion :)

When you get the "New Alerts" pop-up in the lower left corner, clicking on it should link you straight to your notifications feed, to make it easier to access your notifications rather than clicking on the pop-up, then the User tab in the top right and then notifications :)

17. Kento

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Tell Me (What Is Love) (D.O. x Yoo Young Jin)EX'ACTThe Road (Z.Tao)GrowlStay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)XOXOOverdose (EXO-K)
    I'll ask the awards team
    Thank you i'll see if we can do something about it.
    We're working on this already, but we're not sure if it's possible with the theme.

Nicklaus likes this.
  18. playboykai

playboykai Tech Administrator
    Tech Administrator

meme
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureXiumin's SignatureLay's SignatureBaekhyun's SignatureChen's SignatureChanyeol's SignatureKai's SignatureSehun's Signature
    it would be so nice to be able to format html into posts. bbcode is so restricting and is frankly a drag to work with.

19. Shin

Shin Guest

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    don't know if these were already asked but at least one of these should be added to the mini gifs
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Kento

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    We did say that we won't be adding anymore but I'll ask and see if they want to add anymore.