The Complete List of EXO's Records and Achievements [2012 - Present]

Discussion in 'Charts & Sales' started by moonxo, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Sℓayeoℓ

Sℓayeoℓ Events Team
    Events Team

crying uni student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTEXODUSXOXOGrowlLove Me RightLottoMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)
    oh yh you're right. smart idea muna /laycri

2. sehunnieshoe

sehunnieshoe Casual Fan

traveling the galaxy with kris
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    July (Kris Wu)
    Wow I'm amazed of how much exo has achieved and I can't wait to see what they'll achieve next! KINGS! /baekcri

3. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm not really sure how to do that, I'd really appreciate your help though, thank you for offering!

4. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #24 moonxo, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Wow they even added their own watermark.../legendarybaek

I do have a twitter, and whenever I see ppl spreading screenshots I ask them to add a link. I mean usually I'm not so petty about things like this, but it's just the fact that this took several hours to compile..

Anyways, I'm not really sure how to watermark or what you mean by "make a twitter just for this" but I'll take all your suggestions! I appreciate the help
    /happyxiu

5. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I meant you add a pic like this to the OP instead:

[​IMG]

or this:

[​IMG]

So that the watermark is already there, you can use this for AV and OH if you'd like. If people steal it at least you watermarks would be there.

I can make the rest for you if you'd like /baekfab

moonxo likes this.
  6. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I'm so sorry for my incompetence, those look really nice but if I added watermarks does that mean that instead of the original threads I have which are typed in, I would replace them with these screenshots? I'm just confused as to how I could add these watermarks to the original posts. Do my questions make sense?... I reeeeallly appreciate all your help, sorry if I don't make sense rn.
    /dumbsuho

7. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yah just edit out the text and add these screenshots instead.

8. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    What about updating it? Every time the list updates, you'd have to re-edit the screenshots and I don't want to have to ask you to do all that. Do you think there's any other way to add credit? If not then it's, ok. I'll live. Again I really appreciate you taking your time to try to help.

9. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hmm you are right, well the only thing I could do is add banners with the watermark on it. I've noticed people usually screenshot from the thread directly so it might help.

Look at the OP now, I edited it. What do you think? If you don't like it I can edit it back.

10. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    It looks really nice, thanks so much!
    /sekaihug

munaka likes this.
  11. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Welcome dear!

moonxo likes this.
  12. SAYAKA

SAYAKA Casual Fan

EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    im in awe. Look at 2012 and then look at 2016. It doesnt even feel like we've experienced all these achievements but the boys have! I'm so proud of the boys and EXO-L .

13. kyungie

kyungie Aeri
    Donor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Love Me RightOverdose (EXO-M)Crying Out (D.O.)Tell Me (What Is Love) (D.O. x Yoo Young Jin)
    me @ exo before/now/forever
    [​IMG]

fllllllllllllops /xiuminkiss

loey, Marie and munaka like this.
  14. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #34 moonxo, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    UPDATED : December 18th, 2017

[​IMG]
    Records that have been broken by EXO have an asterisk *

• EXO win daesang at the Golden Disk Awards for the 4th year in a row
    • EXO win daesang at Seoul Music Awards for the 4th year in a row
    • EXO have the most wins at the Golden Disk Awards of all time.
    • EXO Chanyeol ranks #5, Baekhyun #8, and Suho #18 on Gallup Korea's 2016 Top Idol poll
    • EXO Baekhyun ranks #9 among males (13-18), Chanyeol ranks #2, Baekhyun #3, and Suho #9 among females (13-18), Baekhyun ranks #6, Chanyeol #8, Suho #10 among females (19-29) on Gallup Korea.
    • EXO ranks #4 on Gallup Korea's 2016 Top Singer/Group poll (#1 boy group in the ranking)
    • EXO's Japanese single "Coming Over" becomes PLATINUM in Japan (250,000 + sales)
    • EXO Chen x Dynamic Duo accumulates 829K unique listeners + hits Melon/Genie roof
    • EXO enter the Melon Hall of Fame with 1.5 million listeners (Ranking as the #2 boy group)
    • EXO ranks #1 most streamed Korean artist in Xiami Music
    • "Monster" charts on Melon for 45 consecutive weeks (entering the top 10 list of Longest Running Songs in Melon's Weekly Top 100)
    • EXO Baekhyun becomes 1st SM artist to achieve all-kill status is both 2016 and 2017
    • EXO Chanyeol X Punch OST "Stay With Me" hits 1 million + downloads
    • EXO-CBX are one of the first male artists to be featured on 'Jelly', a Japanese magazine.
    • EXO-CBX become the fastest selling K-pop group in Japan, breaking the previous record set by EXO.
    • EXO'rDIUM won 'Best Concert Award' at the 4th Edaily Culture Awards
    • EXO holds their encore concert for EXO'rDIUM in Jamsil Olympic Stadium, becoming the youngest K-pop act to ever perform there.
    • EXO'rDIUM [dot] in Jamsil Olympic Stadium was sold out for both days within half an hour, become the third artist to have ever done this after H.O.T and god.
    • EXO ranks on Billboard's top boxscore list, after earning over a $1 million from a single US concert
    • EXO members take up 4 of the top 10 spots in the list of most viewed OSTs on Youtube.
    • EXO Chanyeol x Punch OST "Stay with me" is the most watched Korean OST on Youtube. (Chen x Puch "Everytime" is number 2)
    • EXO's 4th studio album The War becomes the most pre-ordered Korean album of all time with over 800,000 pre-orders in under a week.*
    • EXO's The War album breaks records by topping 155 Itunes charts.*
    • EXO becomes the highest ranking Kpop group on UK Itunes albums chart by peaking at #2 *
    • EXO becomes the first Kpop group to debut number 1 on Melon after the system change.*
    • EXO accumulates over 78,000 unique listeners within the first hour of Kokobop's release- the second highest of all time.*
    • EXO's side track "The Eve" from the album "The War" accumulates over 55,000 unique listeners within the first hour of release- the 5th highest of all time.*
    • EXO are the only male Kpop group on the list of highest number of first hour unique listeners on Melon.*
    • EXO's The War achieves multiple all-kills on Melon, Genie, and Naver.
    • EXO's The War hits #1 in 42 countries and counting on the Itunes album chart- the most for any Kpop group, and charted in 56 countries.*
    • EXO's The War is the only Kpop album to hit #1 on the Itunes worldwide albums chart.*
    • EXO's The War breaks Hanteo first day sale's record by selling over 220,000 copies in under 24 hours (in 5 hours)*
    • EXO are the first group to sell over 200,000 albums on the first day of sales.*
    • EXO Kokobop accumulates over 588,000 unique listeners on the first day of release.
    • EXO's The War is the first Kpop album to rank #1 in over 30 different countries as the same time.*
    • EXO's The War is the fastest Kpop album to reach the USA Itunes Album chart Top 5 ranking. (2h&27min.)*
    • Kokobop accumulates over 8.8 million views in 24 hours on YouTube, entering the top 5 most viewed Kpop videos in 24h (despite the splicing of views caused by the simultaneous release of the Chinese ver.)
    • EXO's The War becomes the 2nd best selling Kpop album of 2017 in just 2 days.
    • EXO's The War becomes the best selling Kpop album of 2017 in under a week.
    • EXO's Lay ranks in the Forbes China under 30 category for 2017.
    • EXO becomes the first artist to reach 400,000 followers on Melon *
    • EXO's The War breaks first week sales' records by selling over 600,000 copies in a week.*
    • EXO are the first group to sell 600,000 albums in one week.*
    • EXO's The War is the 6th most sold album in the first week globally and is the highest ranking Kpop group on the list.*
    • "The War" debuts no. 1 on Billboard's World Albums Chart. (Their 3rd time as EXO, 4th when including EXO-K's Overdose)
    • "The War" ranks 87 on the Billboard 200
    • Kokobop peaks at no. 2 on World Digital Song Sales chart, The Eve at no. 8, and Forever at no. 24.
    • Kokobop charts number 1 on melon for 5 days straight.
    • EXO's Facebook page is the most engaged page of the week worldwide (first week of cb).
    • EXO's appearance on "Knowing Bros" makes the show the most talked about non-drama of the week, with an over 8% market share rating.
    • EXO become the first artist to have every song in an album to have over 100,000 hearts on Melon (in under 3 weeks) *
    • EXO accumulate 19+ all-kills on Melon.
    • EXO have the 2nd highest score of all time on Music Core (after the system change) with a total of 9,316 points
    • Ko Ko Bop is the best-selling digital single in Korea for 2 straight weeks.
    • EXO's "weareoneexo" instagram page accumulates over 1 million followers in under 3 weeks.
    • EXO's the war ranks #1 best-selling album on the Global Albums Chart with 484,000 copies sold.
    • The War tops Billboard's World Albums Chart for 2 weeks in a row.
    • EXO tops Gaon's digital and albums charts for 3 weeks in a row and the download chart for 2 weeks in a row.
    • Ko Ko Bop ranks #1 on Alibaba Music Chart for 3 weeks in a row.
    • Ko Ko Bop is the fastest song to reach 200,000 hearts on Melon ( 2 weeks) and is currently the most liked idol group song of all time. (4th in general) *
    • The War (kor ver + chin ver) rank #1 and #2 on Yin Yin Tae chart and EX'ACT ranks # 3 after 59 weeks.
    • The War sells 700,000 copies on Hanteo making it the fastest album to reach 700,000 in sales. (in under 3 weeks)*
    • Sehun selected as the "Hallyu Star" with the most popularity in China (by China offical weibo)
    • Lay becomes the first Chinese celebrity to endorse Converse and is selected as the official endorser for the Asia-pacific region.
    • The War (Kr. ver) sells over 800,000 copies becoming the best selling album on Gaon in the chart's history.* (Chinese ver sells over 150,000 copies for a total of 950,000 + copies sold.) *
    • The War breaks the record for highest monthly debut by an album on Gaon in the chart's history.*
    • Ko Ko Bop has the highest 3rd week sales out of all boy group songs released in 2017 (138,918)
    • EXO become the best selling artist of all time in Korea (8.362 million sales)*
    • Ko Ko Bop becomes the longest reigning #1 boy group song on Gaon. (tied w/ Bigbang)*
    • EXO have the most triple crowns on M Countdown of all time. (5 songs)*
    • EXO rank #1 on the list of most number 1 wins on Music Core with a total of 15 wins. *
    • The War surpasses 1 million + in sales in a record 24 days. Currently the fastest selling and best selling album in Gaon Chart history. *
    • EXO become quadruple million sellers, joining the ranks of legendary first generation groups H.O.T and G.O.D as the only Kpop groups to sell 1 million 4x.
    • Ko Ko Bop ranks #1 on Gaon's digital chart for 4 weeks straight, making it the longest reigning male group song of all time and the #1 longest reigning song of 2017.*
    • Ko Ko Bop has the highest first 5 week downloads in 2017.*
    • EXO make it into the 2018 Guinness Book of World Records for winning the most daesang's at the Mnet Asian Music Awards.
    • EXO break "Most Searched Artist in a Month on Melon" record with 8, 528, 404 search count for the month of August. *
    • The War reaches a record 800,000 + sales and becomes the best selling album in Hanteo history.*
    • Power records highest score of all time on M-countdown with a perfect score of 11,000*
    • The Power of Music tops Gaon’s combined albums sales chart for 2 consecutive weeks.
    • The Power of Music ranks #1 on the iTunes albums chart in 40 countries.
    • The Power of Music surpasses 400,000 copies on Hanteo.
    • The Power of Music ranks #1 on YinYueTai’s imported album V chart (Chi. ver ranks # 2)
    • The Power of Music ranks #1 on iTunes Worldwide Albums Chart for 3 consecutive days.
    • EXO ranks #1 most buzzworthy male group for 8 consecutive weeks.
    • Ko Ko Bop tops Naver's Music Monthly Chart for August.
    • Ko Ko Bop wins 5 consecutive Melon weekly popularity awards
    • Power chosen to play at the 2018 Dubai water fountain show becoming the first K-pop song ever chosen.*
    • Chanyeol X Punch duet “Stay with Me” becomes the first Korean ost to hit over 100 million views on YouTube.*
    • Ko Ko Bop becomes the first song to hit 60 million streams on Genie Music.*
    • EXO Lay tops the QQ Popularity variety show music chart with over 126 million votes.
    • EXO Sehun wins Global Icon Award at the 2017 Fashionista Awards.
    • EXO Lay’s “Sheep” MV ranks #1 on YinYueTae’s monthly MV chart.
    • The War ranks #1 best-selling album on Tower Record Japan K-pop album chart
    • EXO’s 2018 seasons greetings is ranked the #1 most pre-ordered season’s greetings for 2017
    • EXO Lay’s “SHEEP” wins Album of the Year at the 2017 Tencent Star Awards
    • EXO wins Album of the Year at the Mnet Asian Music Awards for a 5th consecutive year, breaking their own record.*
    • EXO is peeper X Billboard’s Top K-pop group for October and November 2017.
    • EXO Sehun is Peeper X Billboard's top K-pop artist for November 2017.
    • EXO Sehun ranks most popular overseas male artist on China’s Powerstar chart for 10 consecutive weeks.
    • EXO D.O wins Best New Actor at the 38th Blue Dragon Film Awards.
    • EXO D.O wins most popular actor at the 2017 Baeksang Arts Awards and Asia Artist Awards (total of 5 acting awards in 2017).
    • EXO Lay wins “Man of the Year” at China’s 14th “Esquire Man at his Best” awards.
    • EXO Baekhyun hits 150,000 followers on Melon
    • EXO Lay’s “SHEEP” ranks #1 on Shanghai Radio 101’s weekly chart.
    • EXO Lay’s SHEEP ranks #1 on China’s V Chart.
    • EXO Lay’s SHEEP ranks #4 on Billboard’s World Albums Chart.
    • EXO Lay’s SHEEP is QQ’s best selling weekly album.
    • EXO Lay’s SHEEP surpasses 500k digital album sales.
    • EXO Lay tops YinYueTai’s V Chart with SHEEP and I Need U
    • EXO Lay’s SHEEP tops several iTunes World Albums charts
    • EXO Lay’s SHEEP breaks 5 digital records on QQ music.
    • EXO Lay’s MV for I Need U tops iTunes MV chart is several countries.
    • EXO Lay ranks #20 on Forbes China Celebrity 100 list.
    • EXO D.O’s film “Room No.7” debuts # 1 in Korean Box Office.
    • EXO Chanyeol was the most tweeted celebrity of fashion month 2017.
    • EXO become first group to hit 500,000 followers on Melon.
    • EXO’s appearance on “Party People” records highest rating in its timeslot.
    • The War returns to #1 on the World Albums Chart in its 5th week
    • Ko Ko Bop ranks #2 best selling song in Korea for the 3rd quarter of 2017.
    • Ko Ko Bop surpasses 1 million downloads in 16 weeks and ties for the fastest song to reach 1 million downloads.*
    • Ko Ko Bop ranks #1 on Genie Music’s Cumulative Chart.
    • EXO win awards at the 2017 Instagram Awards including 3 top 10 most followed Korean accounts (Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun), most liked picture in Korea (Chanyeol), and most watched video in Korea (Chanyeol).
    • EXO’s twitter account @weareoneEXO is named the most popular new account for 2017.
    • Ko Ko Bop is the most tweeted song of 2017.
    • Ko Ko Bop becomes EXO’s 6th music video to hit over 100 million views on YouTube.
    • EXO Kai’s issue of “Big Issue” records the highest number of sales in the magazine's 7 year history ( 28,000 copies sold).*
    • EXO breaks their own album sales record after The War hits 1.6 million in sales.
    • EXO wins Album of the Year at the Mnet Asian Music Awards for a 5th consecutive year, breaking their own record.*
    • The War becomes certified platinum in Korea. It is EXO’s 5th album be certified platinum.
    • The War ranks the 8th best selling album of all time in Korea.
    • EXO ranks 9th most streamed artist in Korea between the year 2010 - 2017.
    • EXO awarded the Prime Minister Commendation at the 2017 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.
    • EXO-CBX invited to accompany the president of South Korea to the Korea-China Trade Partnership Event in Beijing
    • Total of 25 awards + 18 nominations
    • 6 daesangs (GDA, SMA, AAA, Soribada, Melon (Artist), MAMA (Album)).
    • 16 music show wins

-- Additional Records & Achievements
    • Only artist to debut at #1 on Gaon weekly album chart for 10 consecutive album releases.
    • Artist with the most #1s on Gaon weekly album chart (29)
    • Most music show wins for a K-pop group - 106 group wins (+ 1 sub unit win, 6 individual wins)
    • Most daesang awards for a group - 21 awards (+ youngest group on the top ten list)
    • Most followed artist on Melon (over 500,000 followers)
    • #1 Best selling Korean artist in overall sales ( 12, 765, 934)
    • #1 Best selling domestic Korean male artist and the youngest artist on the list (8.62 million + )
    • #7th best selling artist of all time digitally in Korea (50 million +)
    • Best selling artist in Korea for 5 years in a row.
    • Longest running best selling artist in Korea
    • Kpop artist with the largest Chinese fancafe (Over 3 million fans)
    • Most awarded artist at the Melon awards with 15 awards (plus most awarded in the daesang category, bonsgang category, and popularity category)
    • EXO members collectively have over 50 individual awards
    • EXO + EXO members collectively have over 100 million social media followings (instagram + twitter + weibo )
    • Over 4 million fans on the official EXO fan app

* If I missed out any information or listed anything incorrect please let me know!
    * Do not repost or screenshot w/o credit or link to OP @moonxo.

ORIGINAL THREAD
    ❤

15. moonxo

moonxo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #35 moonxo, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Hey, so after many months of delay I was finally able to update this thread /chensparkles

Unfortunately I ran out of characters on the old thread and had to create a new one (I hope admin will pin this alongside the already pinned original thread in the charts/sales forum section!)

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or missing info /lmaosuho

And as always, feel free to use screenshots and info from this thread as receipts when needed /xiuminkiss

Hyunnie Bear likes this.
  16. ℓayxings

ℓayxings Aeri
    Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lose Control (Lay)EX'ACTXOXOEXODUS
    The list is so long I didn’t even finish reading but wow LEGENDS!!!

I love my declining KINGS.

Hyunnie Bear and moonxo like this.
  17. Hyunnie Bear

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    their amount of achievements is overwhelming /faintingexol thanks for making this /happyxiu

moonxo and B-loved like this.
  18. B-loved

B-loved Baekhyun appa's baby girl

Worshiping Baekhyun's existence
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    wow, It's such a long list, my kings /cryexol this compilation must have taken a lot of effort /shookyeol thanks for making it /kaikiss

moonxo likes this.
  19. PrideInBaek

PrideInBaek Baekhyun's Princess

Loving Baekhyun
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lmao too much to read /laylaugh
    But YAAAAS MY LEGENDARY KINGS/taoyay KEEP AN UPWARD TREND /happyxiu

20. dandylions

dandylions Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I just scrolled through and it was never ending w o w kings /faintingexol

thank you for making this compilation!!!! now I know where to refer to for receipts AHAHAHAH

moonxo likes this.