The Official Kdrama Thread

Discussion in 'Movies, Dramas & TV Shows' started by munaka, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I cried for hours, it was such a good drama.

I REALLY REALLY loved goblin but I understand that it might not be suit the taste of everyone~

tan and parkyeols like this.
  2. chaos

chaos Ten's One and Only Wife

baekhyun's concubine
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Idk if this is the right place to say but I have a problem when coming to watching kdramas.
    Everytime I watch a drama, 90% of the time I cannot finish the series.
    I do watch it in the beginning, but then halfway or 3/4 i just stopped. I always feel disinterested when watching or too bored to continue. The only time i did finished the entire series was when watching The Heirs and City Hunter. But even then, it took a lot of willpower for me to watched the last episodes of The Heirs and i just was so disinterested watching them./faintingsoo

Help me. Can someone recommend a good one with lots of thing going on in the drama? But pls not smth like slice of life genres or the usual high school romance...

tan, munaka and (deleted member) like this.
  3. parkyeols

parkyeols your #1 Chansoo stan

brushing Chanyeol's hair
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I highly recommend It's Okay,That's Love,I think it was interesting from start to finish (I don't remember being disappointed with this drama at all haha)

munaka and chaos like this.
  4. Kariluvsxiu

Kariluvsxiu Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Are you ok with crime/suspense dramas? Because I definitely recommend Signal, everyone I know who has watched it has loved it.

tan, munaka and chaos like this.
  5. chaos

baekhyun's concubine
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Ohh It's Okay, That's Love.. I remember i knce read rhe summery, I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for reccomending <3

Yassss I love suspense. Although I haven't watch much of crimes... I've heard Signal being recommended everywhere, so I think I'll watch it when I have a free time. Ty so much ^^

tan, munaka, Kariluvsxiu and 2 others like this.
  6. wangmins

wangmins Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The War
    [2]
    my fave kdrama of all time it's brilliant and amazing /taocri

tan likes this.
  7. munaka

munaka 엑소
    Administrator

EXO Supremacist™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I get what you mean, I lose interest in some dramas as well. I loved "Angry Mom" alot, the story was unusual and not typical at all.

I think you will enjoy it !

chaos likes this.
  8. chaos

baekhyun's concubine
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I read the plot, it sounds interesting. I think I'll watch it when my exams are done ^^ ty for the recommendation <3

munaka and aeriStar like this.
  9. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    Just came here to tell that I LOVE Age of Youth with all my might. I wasn't a fan of k-drama because they are usually too long for me but I got hooked badly. My friend told me that it will get a season 2 soon, I'm not sure if it's true but I hope it will happen /taocri

Also shoutout to It's Okay, That's Love. As much as I dislike the female lead (until the last 4 episodes), it was a perfect drama. I remembered binge-watched 8 episodes in a row because it was too good to stop.

I Remember You was good too. They were kind of fail on the deduction side (lack of evidence for audience to deduct), but the special competition/relationship of the protagonist and the antagonist were super interesting. The overall theme was amazing; I love it a bunch.

tan and Yixingish like this.
  10. lueur

lueur ✧・: *✧*에리*✧*:・✧

going crazysus enthusiast™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sehun (Monster)Luhan's SignatureReloaded (Luhan)Xperience (Luhan)Xplore (Luhan)Venture (Luhan)Imagination (Luhan)I (Luhan)
    mess is this is just a kdrama thread cause I'm also watching a few Chinese dramas atm give me a chance to promote operation love

A few really good dramas I suggest are-
    1. W
    2. Pinocchio- honestly this drama is must watch and legit the reason why I fell in love with Jong Suk /shypcy
    3. Descendants of the sun (a classic tbh)
    4. The K2 (I still haven't completed it but I can assure you its a good one)
    5. Come back mister- damn this is so underrated. I loved this drama so much. Its hilarious and tear-jerking at the same time (Rain really caught my eye in this one).

6. Moon lovers- do not see the spoilers do not see the spoilers do not see the spoilers. Its actually a good drama and was my first historical drama
    I have so many dramas I want to watch but time is so limited and EXO keeps taking it away /pissedkai
    like goblin, healer, kill me heal me, weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

My life is a mess /walksoo

tan likes this.
  11. lueur

lueur ✧・: *✧*에리*✧*:・✧

going crazysus enthusiast™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sehun (Monster)Luhan's SignatureReloaded (Luhan)Xperience (Luhan)Xplore (Luhan)Venture (Luhan)Imagination (Luhan)I (Luhan)
    anyone currently watching suspicious partner? Its such a good drama efnoewin /litexol/litexol/litexol

Especially Ji Chang Wook slaying us with those visuals and world class acting /kaicute

12. tan

tan the x in exo stands for xiumin
    Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    am here to scream about signal!! i absolutely loved it;; the first kdrama that actually made me get emotional and sob when watching.
    i will either watch bad guys, drinking solo, tunnel or reply 1988 next but i dont know which to choose /pissedkai

parkyeols likes this.
  13. parkyeols

parkyeols your #1 Chansoo stan

brushing Chanyeol's hair
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Drinking solo!!!! it was pretty funny imo! Esp Key's character

tan likes this.
  14. tan

Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    ok thank you!
    im gonna admit that i thought of watching this only bc key is in it /cutebaek

parkyeols likes this.
  15. byun

byun Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i am! i love it ❤ jibong couple /laycri

healer should definitely be the next drama you watch if you like ji changwook! he is sooo swoon worthy in it

i think signal is also the first drama that made me sob. lee jaehan is one of my favorite drama characters ever
    i was literally open-mouth sobbing when they found his body, i don't know if i've ever cried that hard /laycri my eyes were swollen the next day...

i haven't watched it yet but i've read that tunnel is quite similar so you'd probably like it!

Saracolli97 and tan like this.
  16. tan

Awards Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    my god yes same. the scene with the father sobbing over his bones... idk why but when the first thing he did was thank his son for coming back i started /laycri.... the realisation that hed been waiting 15 yrs for jae han only for jae han to come back basically unrecognizable made my heart hurt
    and the show actually broke the record of making me cry with that scene where he was crying alone inside the theatre /baekcri
    /happyxiu thank you! will definitely watch it soon

Saracolli97, byun and parkyeols like this.
  17. suholy

suholy Administrator
    Administrator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho's SignatureLay's SignatureBaekhyun's SignatureChanyeol's Signature
    Y'all better watch The Best Hit

tan and lueur like this.
  18. Brezo

Brezo Your BaekChen Hoe

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I recommend watching Empress Ki /luhanevil
    Scholar Who Walks The Night
    I'm a sucker for historical dramas oops I actually watched almost all Lee Joon Ki historical dramas and I watched Ji Chang Wook's drama from Empress Ki onwards and yas y'all gotta love his drama, I'm waiting for Mr Right's release tho
    Who Are You: School 2015 was nice same goes for The Innocent Man

I'm watching it currently. I love Ji Chang Wook LIKE OH MY GODDDDDD /faintingexol

lueur likes this.
  19. kyungiexo

kyungiexo EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GUYS DROP EVERYTHING AND GO WATCH CHICAGO TYPEWRITER
    1930s yoo ahin is fine af /faintingsoo

20. kinghun

kinghun Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I wanted to start watching kdrama but honestly, everything I watched so far I dropped (I even dropped one at the last episode bc I didn't want to watch it anymore), but I really really want to watch something?

But the thing is that I don't really know a lot about kdramas. I prefer something that is finished.

Goblin seems nice but I don't know much about it and the synopses that I read are.. meh

anyone to recommend me something? /dyonachos

exosyeol_61 likes this.