The Official Kdrama Thread

Discussion in 'Movies, Dramas & TV Shows' started by munaka, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. lueur

lueur ✧・: *✧*에리*✧*:・✧

going crazysus enthusiast™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sehun (Monster)Luhan's SignatureReloaded (Luhan)Xperience (Luhan)Xplore (Luhan)Venture (Luhan)Imagination (Luhan)I (Luhan)
    If I really like a drama, I'm pretty quick :p this drama is probably one of the very few dramas, I watched till the end w/o taking a break /laugh
    and yess we can spazz together once again /kaicute

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  2. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    Oh I see /kailol no matter how much I like a series my eyes can never handle watching it non-stop /baekcri it happened twice with 2 anime series and I tell myself that I will never do it again, it makes me feel tired /baekcri

lueur likes this.
  3. lueur

lueur ✧・: *✧*에리*✧*:・✧

going crazysus enthusiast™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sehun (Monster)Luhan's SignatureReloaded (Luhan)Xperience (Luhan)Xplore (Luhan)Venture (Luhan)Imagination (Luhan)I (Luhan)
    im actually faster with anime lol. I've finished many anime series in a day or 2 days /laylaugh. Maybe its because im selective or because I like anime better, so I read the synopsis' and choose a series that I'll most probably enjoy. That way I finish them really quickly /laylaugh

4. kisori

kisori Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    hello my twenties
    -was really good and cute drama however, the ending didn't make sense to me, i was expecting it. but i do recommend it...its available on Netflix, idk if it is anywhere else
    D-day
    -aaahh Kim Young-kwang is great in this, it was suspenseful and excited, def kept me on edge, it also had a cute ending, was greatly appreciated

5. XiuChen Trash

XiuChen Trash Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #85 XiuChen Trash, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    I've watched quite a few myself. I haven't for a while since I've been working a lot. Here are some that I've watched, in no particular order.

1. The Heirs
    2. W
    3. Boys Over Flowers
    4. Jealousy Incarnate
    5. Scarlet Heart Ryeo (despite how bad it was)
    6. Falling For Challenge
    7. EXO Next Door
    8. Star of the Universe
    9. Choco Bank
    10. You Who Came from the Star
    Currently kinda starting 왕은 사랑한다. I have the first episode downloaded since my wifi/internet sucks, but I haven't had time to watch it yet.

I gotta support our boys. As well as my love for Cho Jung Seok, Lee Jung Seok, Lee Joon Gi, Hong Jong Hyun and Lee Min Ho.

6. yeolniceskirt

yeolniceskirt Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sehun's SignatureSuho's SignatureKai's SignatureChanyeol's Signature
    watch while you were sleeping !!

mehshelter and parkyeols like this.
  7. mehshelter

mehshelter Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I just finished watching it a few days ago. I fucking love it and I was so hooked, I couldn't stop. XD

8. Saillc

Saillc Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I am an avid kdrama watcher last year's dramas were lackluster for me, but for some recommendations i recommend:

Chicago Typewriter- um i cried for 2 hours when this ended; tbvh i really stayed for 1960s scenes they were amazing;The ost is great.
    Age of Youth (also known as Hello My Twenties)- Season 2 came out last year and it was amazing definitely worth the watch
    Forest of Secrets (Stranger)-Undoubtedly one of the best dramas that was released last year. The writing is a m a z i n g; I could write a 10 page essay on this drama
    Because this is my first life- One of my favorite romcoms of all time. Writing was amazing and the characters are what really makes this drama what it is.The writer does an amazing job with fleshing out the characters and making them so realistic and so relatable.

I also recommend Beautiful Mind it is a really heartwarming show about this neurosurgeon who has "anti-social disorder" but with the help of a rookie cop he is able to overcome his obstacles and become a better doctor(?). The medical part of it may not be so great (lol) but the character and relational development was really amazing and touching.

I'm currently watching I am not a robot and its cute. I really need him to find out she's a human this week.
    /chenplz

9. neoneoxy

neoneoxy Casual Fan

Doctor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Did anyone watch Prison Playbook/Wise Prison Life? If not, I really recommend you guys watching it.
    It's dark comedy. Sooooo my type. The only thing is that it's slightly long. The episode is an hour and a half long but it's really nice to watch once you're hooked on the drama.
    I've been watching Bravo My Life too... I think it's not bad for a drama and one of my favourite actress playing the main girl.
    I recommend Seven Day Queen too!! It's a beautifully written story. One of my favourite drama from 2017.

10. Saillc

Saillc Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Omg Seven Day Queen is awesome

neoneoxy likes this.
  11. neoneoxy

neoneoxy Casual Fan

Doctor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    yesss omg I even watched it without subs. Me is sad though, KBS Drama Awards didn't award PMY and YWJ a couple award during their award ceremony.

Saillc likes this.
  12. Saillc

Saillc Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Same, they really deserved it /cry

neoneoxy likes this.
  13. velvetcbx

velvetcbx Casual Fan

Jongdae's bodyguard
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I FEEL LIKE MORE PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH AGE OF YOUTH! it touches so many important and sensitive topics that normal dramas don't and it's really really good

14. pcys

pcys Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    My absolute favorite is Goblin ;u; i keep on rewatching it since it ended because i can't get over it