The Official Translation Request Thread

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by munaka, Dec 23, 2016.

1. 38Sr

38Sr Official SM Certified EXO Fanartist
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hello! Sorry for the long wait. The article is about Kai choosing the movie "Billy Elliot" as the best "life movie". The film is actually going to be re-released in Korea January 18 and because of Kai's recommendation, there's a lot of attention and interest towards the film now.

EXO Kai Watching “Billy Elliot” to Overcome Hard Times

Asia Today Reporter Bae JeongHee, EXO’s group member Kai chose the the movie “Billy Elliot” as the “movie of life”.

“Billy Elliot” tells the story about a poor boy named Billy who lives in a coal mining town and chooses ballet instead of boxing in order to achieve his dream.

Elton John, Hugh Jackaman, Hwang JungMin, Lee BoemSoo and many other audiences know this movie as the “movie of life”. With expectation of the movie’s opening, the most popular boy group EXO member Kai has alos chosen this movie as a “life movie” and his recommendation has attracted a lot of interest.

Through numerous interviews, EXO’s Kai has chosen “Billy Elliot” as the best “life movie”. When he heard news of the re-release, he was glad and said he would recommend people to see it even during busy schedules.

Kai is considered to be a natural dancer and the best among the EXO members. The movie is more special to Kai since he also learned ballet as a child.

In particular, Kai says, “I’ve seen many films as a kid. While learning ballet and dance I faced a lot of hardships, but I was able to get through by watching this movie.” He states that the movie holds a message of dreams and courage. EXO’s Kai video on “Billy Elliot” will be released shortly.

The film “Billy Elliot” was released in 2000 and has been produced as a musical and received enormous amounts of love worldwide. Billy Elliot’s first feature was directed by Steven Darly who is highly respected for this title and his delicate and exquisite talent. Actor Jamie Bell, who played as Billy, won a British Academy Award for Best Actor while being up against Russell Crowe and other top actors.

Meanwhile, “Billy Elliot” is set to release on the 18th.

Yixingish, loey and chloesapphire like this.
  2. Love Music

Love Music EXO-L

Find my way to Korea
    EXO Dorm "Celebrating Quadruple Million Seller"
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Thank you so much for the translate,, no its not a long wait it so fast girl thank u /kaikiss

YeyeWalkways and 38Sr like this.
  3. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    if anyone has a moment, i'd love to see this translated! (the article)

loey and lovelyjoonmyeon like this.
  4. 38Sr

Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sorry for the long wait! The article was basically a Suho Lookbook/laylaugh Suho's fashion sense is on point.

(STAR LOOK) EXO Suho Kim Junmyeon’s Gentlemen Look, The Idol Actor’s Growth

[​IMG]

EXO Suho has recently started to stand alone from his role as EXO’s guardian and has began to come out naturally as actor Kim Junmyeon.

Released in 2013 the first XOXO repackaged album, the song Growl became immensely popular and made the group top idols. EXO’s Suho has been the leader for 4 years since the release of their prologue single (What is Love) in January 2012.

Due to the nature of boy groups, the stage becomes difficult to stand on because its crowded with so many members. Also, it is not easy to participate in the acting field while keeping a leader position.

In his appearance in Glory Day, his name was put out as EXO’s Suho but he displayed a potential as an actor to the public. Unlike any other idol, whether it be on stage as an idol or as an actor, uniformity is his charm.

Unlike over-the-top images and dark makeup styles that idols use for stage performances, Suho maintains a noble-like and professional style and a bright face.

Similar to the image of a wealthy man, his his look is a gentleman code that has limited color mixing. In order to keep the style interesting, he uses patterns or wears glasses to give an intellectual look.

Gentleman Code 1: Semi-Formal Look

[​IMG]

Suho is always seen wear a jacket or outer-wear coat. When he is not wearing this, he just wears a simple shirt. Rather than wearing a full suit, he wears either a jacket and slacks combination or coat and slacks to create a semi-formal look. He also wears a casual shirt that does not button or needs a tie. The colors black and navy blue are his primary colors and only uses one color accent. If not, he uses pattern to to eliminate all color (it becomes the focus of the look). The combination of black of blue is what symbolizes Suho. Like a black coat with a sky blue scarf, or a black jacket with a blue shirt, he uses the color blue as his point color. Beige is also one of his favorite colors, which gives him a warmer and softer atmosphere. Especially during winter, a pastel beige checkered pattern winter coat or light chocolate brown and even camel brown adds depth to the gentleman look.

Gentleman Code 2: Casual Shirt

[​IMG]

Following the semi-formal look, Suho’s iconic item is the shirt. There a variety of shirts he uses, such as a pullover sweater or a shirt that it overlapped with layers. But when it comes to distinguishing official appearance and airport dress code, there’s a different atmosphere. Even though it’s the same combination of black pants and shirt, when it’s formally seen in front of cameras during recordings or movies, it creates a feeling of uniformity with an equipped wardrobe. At the airport, the patterned shirt gives off more free feeling.

Gentleman Code 3: Glasses with Small, Thin Frames

[​IMG]

Glasses play a big part in creating different images between EXO’s Suho and Kim Junmyeon. A thick oval frame or small elliptical shaped steel windsor rim eyeglasses is another point in Suho’s gentleman look. With the small, lightweight glasses and a hairstyle revealing his forehead and bright, small face he displays a more intelligent look. Rather than making two dress codes for idol EXO Suho and actor Kim Junmyeon, the gentle image of his fashion code creates a variety of looks from boyish to mature adult and also naturally conveys unlimited capabilities as a public entertainer.

5. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    thank you so much for doing the lord's work this just made my day
    /laycri/laycri/laycri/laycri/laycri/sechenhug

6. yeoℓℓing

yeoℓℓing Chanyeol's mom fan

PCY's stressed-out mom
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Uhm sorry... This isn't really a translation request but I just want to ask if there are eng subs for Missing 9 V-app thing on 1/12? If so, can someone pls give me a link? Thank you ;;-;;

Yixingish likes this.
  7. 38Sr

Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    As far as eng subs on the V-App live I'm not sure. But usually they do have subs we they re-upload the video after the live broadcast.

yeoℓℓing likes this.
  8. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    hello again guys, i saw an actress suho worked with mentioned him in an interview and i'd love to see what she said about him /pleasedsoo

the article: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110568500

google translate is telling me that this is the relevant part:

이처럼 끼 충만한 배우인만큼 올해에는 이세영의 활약이 더욱 활발할 것으로 보인다. 조만간에는 엑소 수호와 함께 호흡을 맞춘 드라마 '하와유브레드'로 색다른 매력을 보여줄 것을 예고했다.

"수호 씨 너무 예쁘고 잘생겼더라고요. 피부가 저보다 하얀 것 같아요. 그때가 제가 '뱀파이어 탐정' 찍고 열심히 먹어서 지금보다 몸무게 앞자리 바뀔 위기라 직전에 뺐었거든요. 근데 수호 씨가 너무 마르고 얼굴도 이만한데 조각처럼 생겨서 '현장의 꽃'이었어요. 너무 반짝반짝해서 투샷이 잡히면 자괴감이 들 정도였어요. 촬영 감독님이나 조명 감독님이 '너무 예쁘다'라고 하셔서 '내 얘긴가' 하고 보면 수호 씨 얘기였어요. 빨리 나와서 조용히 묻어가고 싶은데 아직 방송이 확정이 안 됐어요."

i don't need the whole article, just this bit and maybe anything else that might be about him

thank you! /chensparkles

loey likes this.
  9. 38Sr

Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sorry for the long wait! Lee Se-Young was being interviewed and was shook by Suho's visuals./baekfab

Lee SeYoung is a very talent actor and is expected to become more active this year.
    In the near future, with EXO’s Suho they will be showing a different charm in the drama How Are You Bread.

“Suho is very pretty and handsome. I think his skin is more fair than mine. At that time, I was shooting Vampire Detective and ate a lot so I was on the verge of a crisis of that my weight would change more than I am right now. But Suho was so skinny and his face was like a sculpture and I thought he was like a flower. He was shining so much and it caught my attention while taking the two shot. The photography director and lighting director would talk and say things like, “Ah so pretty,” every time they saw Suho. Even though I want it to come out soon, the broadcast date has not been confirmed.”

10. Junmyeoning.jpg

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!! /kaikiss/chenheart

loey likes this.
  11. ROZEN

ROZEN Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #51 ROZEN, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    Hello can i request a translation? I just want to clarify some things about the guidelines that exo-ls "did" in SMA.
    Thanks in advance! /happyxiu

and also what is the meaning of the hashtag? #엑소엘_서가대_지침서

sorry if it's too many. /baekcri

12. 38Sr

Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sorry from he long wait! The hashtag #엑소엘_서가대_지침서 stands for EXO-L Seoul Music Award Guide. Like how we abbreviate the event to SMA, the Korean abbreviation is 서가대 (상).

The twitter posts are mainly about guidelines for cheering when EXO performs on stage at the SMA. As for the photos, the users are sharing information to both fans who were present and not present at SMA. They explain when the fans are suppose to cheer and when turn on their light sticks. For the most part, the light sticks are only suppose to be on during EXO’s stage in order to preserve battery power. That’s why it says that you can’t cheer during other singers/groups stage performances. Also, in order to preserve your voice since it can get sore from too much yelling and cheering.

I apologize for not translating every single one but all of them had the same overall content after translating the first Twitter post (yeolhye_1127).

EXO-L SMA Guide

From yeolhye_1127: New upload! For those EXOLs who are unable to come to SMA and Aeris that will share, let’s work hard to cheer for EXO.

Pic: SMA Grand Prize scene reaction is very important. Just like Golden Disk Awards and Melon Music Awards, please yell out E-X-O in your cheers! In addition to the Grand Prize, if EXO is sure to receive another award together let’s call out E-X-O ❤ E-X-O ❤ And if EXO appears on screen, show a stomping expression that is full of love for EXO. Together we will give EXO the Grand Prize!

Also, cheering during other singers time is a no, in order to keep EXO-Ls pretty voices and hands protected and for EXO’s Grand Prize. Even though proper response is good, please refrain from using too much of the light stick's battery. Until then, wait to use your light sticks!

During EXO’s best moments, it would best to have as many fans as possible.
    This isn’t a time to relax. Sorry that I was short on thoughts.

loey and ROZEN like this.
  13. ROZEN

ROZEN Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:

Thanks a lot translatornim. /happyxiu/happyxiu/happyxiu

Yixingish and loey like this.
  14. chacha

chacha Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  15. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

mathematician in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    Hi! Would you be okay with us sending you a dm of a summary of the post? (it's pretty long haha)

16. chacha

chacha Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    it's okay, you can send me a dm :) thank you so much ^^

17. chacha

chacha Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  18. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
  19. lightoflove

lightoflove Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  20. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Thanks for the request! I've posted the translation here!