The Official Translation Request Thread

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by munaka, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ROZEN

ROZEN Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Thank you so much! /happyxiu
    But for me i don't think this is seriously true cause the format looks the same with last year incident. /eyes

2. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

programmer in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    Ah, okay! I didn't know there was an incident like this last year as well (haven't been in the fandom for very long haha) /chensweat

chloesapphire and ROZEN like this.
  3. chacha

chacha Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    omg you translate everything and photos as well. I am touched. Thank you so much /cryexol

chloesapphire and YeyeWalkways like this.
  4. ROZEN

ROZEN Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    No worries /happyxiu i'm happy that you don't witnessed the drama in the other forum. Dragging exo-ls about this. Calling k-exols embarassing. /luhaneat

YeyeWalkways likes this.
  5. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

programmer in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    Of course!!! /happyxiu
    It was interesting so I wanted to know what it said too hehe /shypcy

chacha and chloesapphire like this.
  6. Zhang Yangshim

Zhang Yangshim Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I saw someone translated it on twitter

Junmyeoning.jpg likes this.
  7. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

programmer in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LMAO I was just about to start translating this but I kept wondering how I would format it /kailol/kailol

Thank you very much, you saved me from embarrassing myself with photo editing failures /laylaugh/laylaugh

Junmyeoning.jpg likes this.
  8. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    yeah i saw the tweet and i asked for my comment to be deleted from this thread because i dont know how to strikethrough text on here :oops:

9. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

programmer in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    OHHHHHH haha that explains a lot! Don't worry about it!

Also, you can strikethrough text by selecting the text you want crossed out, hitting the page icon (right beside the embed video icon!) and selecting strike-through! Took me a while to figure that out too /pleasedsoo

10. chacha

chacha Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  11. 38Sr

38Sr Official SM Certified EXO Fanartist
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Sorry for the long wait! Korea is going to be launching a broadcast ceremony for the opening of UHD (ultra high definition). The Korean Broadcast Association are aiming to bring UHD on a national level and it's the first time in the world for an feat like this to happen.

"U Have A Dream" Opening Ceremony on May 31st

On May 31, the Korean Broadcast Association will be holding a national opening ceremony known as “U Have A Dream” for the new coming age of UHD.

From the Ilsan KTX, “U Have A Dream” will be holding live UHD and HD broadcasts on KBS1, MBC, and SBS for 80 minutes starting on May 31st at 6:30pm.

At the opening ceremony, DJ DOC, Kim Yeong-Im, YB, EXO, TWICE, So-You, MamaMoo, BeWhy, The One, Yang Bang-Ean, Yoo Seung-Woo and many other celebrities are expected to appear. Actors Choi Bool-Am and Heo Jeong-Eun will also be present for the introduction of the UHD drama presentation.

When UHD services becomes widely available, it’s expected for images to become 4 or more times higher in quality with the help of an indoor TV antenna instead of an HD TV. With the combination of smart internet services in the works, the cutting-edge services are highly possible.

According to a Broadcast Association representative, “ While this is the world’s first launch of a national UHD broadcasting through an ICT powerhouse, hopefully this will open a new era of broadcasting where all viewers can easily enjoy the benefits of what national services will bring.”

chacha and YeyeWalkways like this.
  12. chacha

chacha Diehard Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    thank you so much for translating /happyxiu/happyxiu

38Sr likes this.
  13. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chensexual

Kim Jongdae
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The WarLose Control (Lay)Lay's SignatureChen's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)
    Hi guys! Random and short request, but what does "매떠여" mean? Such as at the beginning of this video's title:

14. 38Sr

Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hello! 매떠여 is actually an acronym for the show "Traveling Without a Manager". The acronym is the first syllables of the show title: 니저 없이 나는 행 You're probably thinking if it's all the first syllables how come 없이 isn't in it? Well that's because 없다(which is hard to translate directly in English but it has a general meaning of to not exist) is being used as an adjective to describe the noun (which in this case is 여햏=trip/travel). Another way of saying the title is "Leaving on a trip without a manager" which might be easier to understand how the noun is being described in English. All in all, both ways works. Sorry for the long response I just got really excited to explain.
    /chensweat/cutebaek

15. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Chensexual

Kim Jongdae
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The WarLose Control (Lay)Lay's SignatureChen's SignatureHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)

No no, don't apologize, I really appreciate the detailed explanation!! /happyxiu I was like, "This word doesn't make any sense!" But I had a feeling that's what it meant. Thank you so much!

YeyeWalkways and 38Sr like this.
  16. Aibi

Aibi Diehard Fan

University Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Everytime (Chen x Punch)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)EX'ACTEXODUSXOXOGrowlLove Me Right
  17. 38Sr

Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hello! And sorry for the long wait!
    This post was from the press conference after the encore EXOrDIUM concerts and Baekhyun gave a hint. He was saying how in the summer most people think and say, "Aw man, it's so hot." This quote is apparently the hint for the new title track. However, a lot of fans have been thinking it can mean many things. The hint could mean EXO's new song could be hot as in it's super amazing and they look really handsome. Or, it could be a refreshing song to fight against the heat of summer. Another popular theory right now is that the hint means "the war" and is the new concept for the new album. This is because when you say the war in Korean (using English pronunciation) the spelling is exactly the same.

아, 더워 = Ah, it's so hot (the verb 덥다 means "to be hot *weather*)"
    더워 (doe-wo) = the war (believe or not the more you say it the more it sounds like the war)

However, it's more likely that song is refreshing since Baekhyun's statement sounded like he was referring to the heat and how can you cool off in the summer. But we won't really know until the comeback happens. ^^

EXO Comeback Title Song Preparations Ready, Hint: "It's Hot"

On May 28, Baekhyun revealed that the title track has already come out and that company, members and everyone else are satisfied with the result. In addition he stated, "During the summer there's only one thing you say the most. 'Ah, it's hot...' This is the hint." This piece of information has increased expectations.

B-loved, YeyeWalkways and Aibi like this.
  18. Aibi

Aibi Diehard Fan

University Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Everytime (Chen x Punch)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)EX'ACTEXODUSXOXOGrowlLove Me Right
    Thanks so much! <3 im always appreciative for your translations!

38Sr likes this.
  19. Hajar하정

Hajar하정 Casual Fan

Looking for Job
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  20. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    #140 Junmyeoning.jpg, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    could someone translate this for me? http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=118529

at least the first paragraph and suho's part would be awesome:

아이돌에 대한 대중의 잣대는 여느 스타보다 까다롭다. 성직자보다 까다로운 사생활을 해야 하며, 입가에 웃음이 사라지면 안 된다. 여러 가지 논란에 휘말릴 때도 많다. 학창시절 철 없는 행동이 뒤늦게 인기의 발목을 잡는다. 때론 팬들에게 오해를 사 예민한 스타로 찍히기도 한다. 연예계에서 모범생 아이돌로 정평이 난 스타들도 많다. 오랜 연예계 생활 속에서 모범적인 행동으로 타의 귀감이 되고 있다. 미담이 끊이지 않는 아이돌 스타들을 꼽아봤다.

&

엑소의 리더 수호도 아이돌 그룹의 모범 사례 중 한 명이다. 지인들은 수호에 대해 “한결 같다”고 입을 모았다. 전 세계에서 어마어마한 인기를 누리는 엑소 멤버가 된 뒤에도 이전과 다름이 없다고들 칭찬을 아끼지 않는다. 수호는 올 초 SBS 파워FM ‘최화정의 파워타임’에 직접 문자를 보내 한국예술종합학교(한예종) 선배 민진웅을 비롯해 정우, 강하늘을 응원했다. 사실 민진웅이 한예종 선배라는 사실 외에는 직접적인 인연이 없다. 민진웅은 “이 친구는 정말 인성이 말이 안 된다. 강하늘과 비슷한 수준이다. 어렸을 때부터 봤는데 잘된 후에도 변함없다. 수호가 배우 활동도 하고 있는데 정말 잘 될 것”이라며 고마워했다. 작곡가 라이언전 역시 최근 한 인터뷰에서 “준면이(수호 본명)는 참 한결같다. 정말 착하고 좋은 친구”라며 생일을 챙겨준 일화를 공개해 훈훈함을 자아냈다.

Thanks ❤❤❤❤

EDIT: never mind, i found a trans on twitter