THREAD FOR FANFICTION WRITERS/READERS

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by yixing, Dec 14, 2016.

1. yixing

yixing Casual Fan

student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Woah, just kind of noticed, right now, that we don't have a sport for all of our lovely fanfic writers. Personally, as a person who writes, occasionally, I like to see what others write, and what others think.

2. StrawberryKyoong

StrawberryKyoong Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Wow I like this idea for a thread!

3. exodul

exodul Byun Baek #1 Anti

Playwriting/Screenwriting Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Baekhyun's SignatureEX'ACTLottoMiracles in December (Korean Ver.)For LifeLose Control (Lay)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    hi!

i write fanfiction usually for fests cause i work best with deadlines. i participated in kaisooaufest and am currently taking part in baeconandeggs and baekbitfest.

i'm a playwriting and screenwriting major so i write prose for fun sometimes. you can find my stuff on my tumblr! including links to aff, lj, and ao3 if anyone wants to read something. i only have 1 fanfic out in the internet though, it's called The Chapstick Challenge and it's kaisoo youtuber au! i wrote it for kaisooaufest

okay shameless self promo done lol

4. yixing

yixing Casual Fan

student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I was actually going to write for the nodtt but I wasn't able to write in time ( I got super busy :c ). I think I read your story [I lowkey stalked the heck out of the postings]. I'll have to check it out

exodul likes this.
  5. exodul

exodul Byun Baek #1 Anti

Playwriting/Screenwriting Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Baekhyun's SignatureEX'ACTLottoMiracles in December (Korean Ver.)For LifeLose Control (Lay)Hey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    i feel bad cause i never replied to the comments but like i went on the first day and after a week i got busy and then months later i remembered i never replied ;;;;; lmao

6. Ritz

Ritz Casual Fan

EXO's girl
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I write short one shots mainly based on EXO's situations. It's purely friendship of Exo and it is my imagination that prompts me. More like I assume Exo might have reacted this way in this situation. Like during Tae's bday when nobody posted anything on their SNS, I thought of a situation that might have happened. Sigh I will never know if that happened.
    Oh,recently I wrote a chansoo one shot and smh it matched with chanyeol's few statement in the fansign. I was legit surprised because I wrote it before he said anything. If I get a thread I might share my stories if others want to read xP

yixing likes this.
  7. BeholdTheUnicorn

BeholdTheUnicorn Krisyeol Enthusiast

Official Yixing Hypeman
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The War: Power of Music
    I started writing one where EXO were demon hunters, but I never got around to posting it anywhere...or finishing it.

8. Yixingish

Yixingish Queen Xingmi™
    Donor

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTLose Control (Lay)MAMA (EXO-M)EXODUS (Chinese Ver.)
    Im kaiismykoifish on aff and I've written 2 one shots and I have a chaptered sulay fic I should update that I keep forgetting to write lol

yixing likes this.
  9. PanicInParadise

PanicInParadise Dedicated Fan

Fanartist/ Interior design student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I've started two fics mostly because one night I felt inspired to make some posters and then came up with some sort of plot for them but I never got around to finish them. One was a villain!au with all the members and the other was a Chen centered dark fic (this was a one-shot but I wrote only 1/4 of it).
    I really wanna finish them but I don't have neither the will or inspiration to do so.

yixing likes this.
  10. slapstickhero

slapstickhero Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I used to write consistently for SHINee back in college, but I've been too busy to do much for EXO ;;

kyungsoo_sama and yixing like this.
  11. Baekami

Baekami Baekhyun's Angel

Doing bacon
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beautiful (Baekhyun)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Baekhyun's SignatureEX'ACTLove Me RightGrowl
    I like to write and read a lot, but I never had a chance to finish or post what I write lol it's more like a hobby for myself to be honest, besides I write in spanish because that's my first language /chensweat but I love to read and spend my nights reading every decent fanfic I find, because once I start i can't stop till I finish it...

yixing likes this.
  12. Oddlee

Oddlee Dedicated Fan

Student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Reloaded I (Luhan)Lil' Something (Chen x Heize)July (Kris Wu)Years (Chen x Alesso)
    Addicted to reading fanfiction but horrible writer lol. I have an account on Asianfanfics as well as one on LJ (nothings there tho cause I have no idea how to do stuff on LJ lol).
    I'm not good at keeping up with writing so some projects haven't been touched in two years, oops
    I pretty much just write whatever comes to mind. I mainly have EXO stuff but I'm trying to branch out into SHINee and Up10tion.

13. touchofbeige

touchofbeige Casual Fan

dreamer
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    im currently finishing a chanbaek hp au fic because of a sudden barrage of harry potter feels a few months ago lol currently lost though /chensweat

yixing likes this.
  14. yixing

yixing Casual Fan

student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    ooh! it's nice to see so many future/current exo ff writers! lmao uhm, I write sometimes but they're mostly drabbles and nothing much. I mostly write angst, but I'm currently writing a lot of funny and/or books, anime, & show!au's.

15. KaiXing

KaiXing Casual Fan

A Human That Breaths
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Ooh, I've been writing fic for almost exactly one year. I post my fic to tumblr and if you guys would like to check it out, this is the link to my EXO masterlist.

If you would like to request something for me to write, you can do it here or send an ask to the blog. And I would also like to have some feedback on my fic!
    okay, I'm done with my shameless promotion. :)
    /pcywave/xiuxiu

kisori likes this.
  16. cosmiclatte

cosmiclatte Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I don't really publish anything, but I'm good at writing drabbles or scenarios for most pairings~ On the other end of the spectrum, though, I also write really long epics that never see the light of day 。(*^▽^*)ゞ I'm a little shy to post them honestly, since I'm always going back and re-editing them.

They're probably never going to be as perfect as I want them to be, but I can't help but try anyway ಥ_ಥ

I'm really fond of writing short prompted oneshots though! I'm thinking of starting a prompts thread so I can just pet all the plot bunnies *v*

nuriko and BaekTaro like this.
  17. kyungsoo_sama

kyungsoo_sama kard's #1 promoter

professional exo hater™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureCrush U (EXO-CBX)Monodrama (Lay)Best Luck (Chen)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Xperience (Luhan)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)
    eyyy
    im kyungsoo_sama on ao3 and on lj, and baozigouri on aff

and my masterlist [which i spent a lot of time on for no fucking reason]

i started out as a crack genre writer and now.....a bit of smut too which i used to judge ppl for just reading long ago

after shameless self promo....guys please link/pm ur fics to me!

loey likes this.
  18. kyungsoo_sama

professional exo hater™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureCrush U (EXO-CBX)Monodrama (Lay)Best Luck (Chen)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Xperience (Luhan)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)
    #18 kyungsoo_sama, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    x

loey likes this.
  19. kyungsoo_sama

professional exo hater™
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #19 kyungsoo_sama, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    x
    mods pls delete this post and the post above me bcos my computer literally died and glitched on me rn and my intro got posted thrice. im so sorry!/suhochoke/trappedsoo
    help meee @LuScilla @Rankaxo

loey likes this.
  20. Myeon_Carrot

Myeon_Carrot PokéMyeon Master

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoStarlight (Suho x Remi)Suho's SignatureCurtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    Hi! I finished writing a Krisho/Sulay story last year and I'm currently working on a Krisho and a Sulay fic. I was supposed to write out the drafts till the endings of the stories but I was too lazy to do it during my long holidays and now I'm already in my second week in my new semester /lmaosuho

abeezycorona likes this.