Trans [TWITTER] Japanese EXO-L at Fansigns (mega cute!)

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by BaekTaro, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:57 AM.

1. BaekTaro

BaekTaro Rankaxo
    Events Team

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Girls (EXO-CBX)LightsaberRain (Baekhyun x Soyou)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Love Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Coming Over
    #1 BaekTaro, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:57 AM
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 8:06 AM
    [​IMG]
    Aeriverse Translation Team
    Baektaro

"EXO Fansign Fanacc
    Me: How do you know about Japanese fans calling you thinks like Beku and Becchan? SNS?
    Baek: I've seen those names through SNS, but I also hear those nicknames directed at me at concerts!
    Me: Do you like those nicknames?
    Baek: Yup!! Because they're so cute I like them

HE HEARS OUR SHOUTS AT CONCERTS!!"

cr. smji0114
    Replies:

"Sorry for replying even though we're not mutuals. This is my favourite, thank you so much for this" - sm0410xoxo

"OMG! Really~! I'm so happy he likes the nicknames <333 I'll call him Baek-chan from now on then! He's Baek-chan, cute~ <3" - NOBNOB52

[​IMG]

"170811 EXO Fansign Chanyeol

His eyes were so big they were practically popping out. He looked soooo cool! Hearing his deep voice up close and personal was so---, We chatted the whole time!

Me: I'm from Japan!
    CY: Thank you very much
    Me: I'm your noona~
    CY: Ah! (whilst trying to copy down my name in Hiragana).... How do you say noona in Japanese again?
    Me: Nee.... san? (I wasn't sure if he would be able to write neesan in Japanese)
    CY: Ah! Neesan! Nee.... ah! I still don't know how to write it! (struggling to remember how to write it)
    Me: Chanyeol's Japanese is really good!
    CY: (puts both hands together) Oh! I'll work hard! (in Japanese)
    Me: See you later!"

[​IMG]

"170811 EXO Fansign D.O.

Kyungsoo is so cute! (>_<) ← I was like this. His gentle gaze as we spoke. (>_<)← I was like. He had really big and round eyes. I forgot to ask him to sing a Japanese song /cry </3 But I'm glad I got to talk to him.

Me: I'm from Japan~
    D.O.: Hello, what's your name?
    Me: Ah! (I show him my nametag)
    D.O.: (begins writing)
    Me: Do you like natto*?
    D.O.: (probably didn't hear me) hm?
    Me: Do you like natto?
    D.O.: Ah! I really like natto (in Japanese)"

*t/n: natto is Japanese fermented soy beans. It's really stinky and a lot of non-Japanese people dislike it

source. kakino_ki_p_p [1] [2]

"170811 EXO Fansign Kyungsoo

Me: Do you know your name in Japan is Gyung-chan?
    D.O.: I didn't know. This is the first time hearing about it (in Japanese).
    Me: Baekhyun is Baek-chan, and Kyungsoo is Gyung-chan!
    D.O.: Ahh! You took the first part of Kyungsoo!"

*t/n: In Japanese, Kyungsoo's name is pronounced "Gyungsoo"

"170811 EXO Fansign Chanyeol

Me: Chanyeol do you remember your Ameblo?
    CY: Ahh, yea... hehe
    Me: Please update!
    CY: Got it!

Even though I spoke in Korean, all his replies were in Japanese. For my name I said "Hiragana is fine". But he kinda struggled writing "Sa", haha"

source. everi_thing [1] [2]

In the comments below tell me what inside joke you would tell EXO about at a fansigning if you got the chance (and there was no language barrier)!

2. PrideInBaek

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Beku
    /laycri/laycri/laycri
    If I got into a fansign I'd only stare and maybe stammer my name. I'd have no brain cells left to think of and share a joke/laylaugh

3. hela

hela Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    omg i love reading what fans (or just people) say about meeting them. though i don't think i'd want to get into a fansign.

4. yeoℓℓing

yeoℓℓing Chanyeol's mom fan

PCY's stressed-out mom
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I love how passionate and determined Chanyeol is to learn Japanese /laycri

Xiuxiuminnie, hela, BaekTaro and 2 others like this.
  5. Saracolli97

Saracolli97 Exo supermacist

Chen Supermacist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    GrowlMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)MAMA (EXO-M)Miracles in December (Chinese Ver.)Love Me Right (Chinese Ver.)Years (Chen x Alesso)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)
    I love how adorable kyungsoo is when he speaks japanese

6. Ada_enfuite

Ada_enfuite Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Baek-chan ~~~so cute ~~~

<-- why? Though I think I'm kinda the same though.... I don't think I have anything particularly meaningful to say. (I don't have good jokes either) Maybe no matter who is in front of me, I'll probably just mention a singing /rapping/dancing part that I really like... Or just thank them for their hard work.

A fansign would be the sort of thing I'd like to attend with a friend though. I'd like to be able to drag my rl life friends to chaperone me haha

hela, BaekTaro and ohmyjuℓiet like this.
  7. hela

hela Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    if i'm not mistaken, getting into a fansign is basically a lottery? people buy tons of albums to increase their chances. even if i lived in the right area, i don't have that kind of money. even if people sell the albums afterwards, it seems like such a hassle to me tbh. (i'm lazy). so that's one reason.

also, i don't have anything i'd particularly want to say to them, well apart from something along the lines of "thank you. you are the best idols for me and i hope you'll continue to grow as artists and people. i want to be your fan for a long time. take care and be happy. and please date whoever you want!!! " which they must've heard about 1000 times already so .. lol. sometimes when watching fancams from fansigns (various idols in general) it's a bit ... idk i think i'd feel uncomfortable. oh yeah another reason might be that i'd either a) fall in love (as dumb as it sounds) or b) be disappointed (unlikely to happen) both of which would suck big time.

i wish i could attend a concert at least once though TT. i hate crowds though and waiting for ~6 hours??? ugh lol i'm probably the worst kind of fan.

8. Ada_enfuite

Ada_enfuite Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Yeah, I think you apply for a ticket. Well... I feel like it shouldn't be a stressful experience in any way but when people become really determined to a acquire something that's when the stress comes in...unless they're rich and buying multiple albums won't bankrupt them. I suppose it's OK. Though I feel that if they were teenagers, their album buying habits would make their parents frown.

I hope, actually, that EXO has heard the words 'please date whoever you want' (responsibly haha) at least a few times during a fansign. (I'm getting flashbacks of their interview with JYP and I think it's safe to assume they don't get that sort of encouragement very often. Idol life can isolate you even if/and because you have legions of dedicated fans. ) If I were to get close enough like in a fan sign I think I'd be observing their skin. Me:.. 'does he have the best regimen, is he strict about skincare or just lucky?' Haha. I don't know... I'm the curious sort. It'd make me giddy if Jongdae would be all 'fansign fairy' over me but yeah I'm not looking for frequent repeats just that one moment would be fine. Lol. A fan sign could go either way 'fall in love/be infatuated' <--> 'be disappointed' (even if it is unlikely) but I guess in the long run I'd just be glad I was lucky and got picked.

LOL. I'd be impatient too but waiting with fellow fans would probably make things a bit better. And you're not the worst sort of fan :)

hela and ohmyjuℓiet like this.
  9. hela

hela Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    #9 hela, Nov 15, 2017 at 7:25 AM
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 1:01 PM
    oh maybe the parents are fans too. some time ago i watched an episode of "you've worked hard today" with jun hyung (from highlight) and he met up with the daughter for a meal and took her home, and she called her mother for an autograph and the mother was like "ahh we're you're fans! each one of us bought 10 albums!" needles to say, jun hyung looked shook LOL
    plenty of fans are loaded. like some people buy their idols very expensive gifts and such although that could just be many people contributing. i'm getting off topic here i guess.

that interview on party people was atrocious. people were saying that it was meant to be a joke but i don't think so tbh. so sad to watch. i wanted to hear them talk about the normal life stuff but that "booo~~~" from the audience totally killed the mood /walksoo
    i hope they hear some encouraging words from kfans too.
    oh i can't even imagine what's it like to be that popular and what it does to a one's personality. that's what i'm curious about the most. if i could just watch them irl (not as a stalker but more like as an armchair psychologist lol)

Ada_enfuite and ohmyjuℓiet like this.