video editing ✨ post/share videos !!

Discussion in 'Studio' started by baekhsong, Dec 14, 2016.

1. baekhsong

baekhsong Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    dont they have a certain style they encourage you to work up to anyway? ;o ; i always thought the uni was pixar/disney driven

im glad you find it encouraging ! i think definitely start off simple and work your way up~ and above all, enjoy it bc youre doing it for yourself ✨ if you have any questions or need help ill do my best to respond ;;

exodul likes this.
  2. 38Sr

38Sr Translator Translator

Official SM certified EXO fanartist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Oh yeah, Calarts is only looking for a certain style and even when you get in they slowly mold you into the usual disney/pixar artist. One of my teachers had students from that school and he always felt bad because they could never break out of that disney/pixar style. It makes me kind of glad I didn't go because I enjoy being able to experiment with my style. But their animation program is so good I would love to take one class ;;

3. blueroseskull

blueroseskull Casual Fan

Student, EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    A friend just told me about a dream he had where in it he had Lucifer from Supernatural fighting to Lucifer by SHINee. This sounds like it would be a really funny edit if no one has done it yet

Sorry if this doesn't fit in this thread. I'm not sure where else to share it

4. mozzarella

mozzarella Dedicated Fan

future president
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    mm, I have quite a few friends at CalArts and that's not necessarily true. Their styles are still super unique, but they also have to adapt to storyboard conventions for the companies they intern at/work for. I was also waitlisted and i really doubt I would've changed, but, ah, it's just speculation, who knows~

Disney-oppa why didn't you let me into your school and gave me false hopes for like three months

5. mozzarella

mozzarella Dedicated Fan

future president
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    oh wait here i made my first exo video /cutebaek

6. Kristy

Kristy Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I was inspired by the sentence " we did do nothing in 2016" of Baekhuyn. I literally looked up all of the "nothing" of exo and the list was like never ended. There he go =)))