video editing ✨ post/share videos !!

Discussion in 'Studio' started by baekhsong, Dec 14, 2016.

1. baekhsong

baekhsong Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    dont they have a certain style they encourage you to work up to anyway? ;o ; i always thought the uni was pixar/disney driven

im glad you find it encouraging ! i think definitely start off simple and work your way up~ and above all, enjoy it bc youre doing it for yourself ✨ if you have any questions or need help ill do my best to respond ;;

exodul likes this.
  2. 38Sr

38Sr Translator Translator

Official SM certified EXO fanartist
    Chogi₩ons:
    Oh yeah, Calarts is only looking for a certain style and even when you get in they slowly mold you into the usual disney/pixar artist. One of my teachers had students from that school and he always felt bad because they could never break out of that disney/pixar style. It makes me kind of glad I didn't go because I enjoy being able to experiment with my style. But their animation program is so good I would love to take one class ;;

3. blueroseskull

blueroseskull Casual Fan

Student, EXO-L
    Chogi₩ons:
    A friend just told me about a dream he had where in it he had Lucifer from Supernatural fighting to Lucifer by SHINee. This sounds like it would be a really funny edit if no one has done it yet

Sorry if this doesn't fit in this thread. I'm not sure where else to share it