Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Music' started by permaban, Dec 18, 2016.
Drop That or 365 for me. They are just...messy.
I won't delete anything, but I'm still pissed off SM performance director chose Drop That for Mama 2015.
drop that maybe idk
Each song I'm not crazy about, someone else likes. Exo's discography suits wide range of tastes, but if you ask me which song is my least fave then it would be a song everyone thinks is iconic so I'll just keep quiet.....
if I talk I would be banned forever
not @ you dropping 3.6.5, that song is so fun.
i would drop drop that
"...if you needed to" so say somebody threatened you in deadly manner and forced you to choose
drop that and overdose fight me
Drop That and Baby
not peter pan TT
let it out mans!
overdose was messy
365 because it's one direction passing and run tbh
gladly, overdose was a mess accept it
It was not it was an iconic time the suits were so handsome
If I had to pick one then I'd get rid of 3.6.5
I agree the suits were nice, but everything else
you want a frank answer?
ok. If someone force me to delete, than I would delete Exo's 3rd album from their discography and release only Monster- as single album. I know many enjoy the 3rd album,but Ex'act is really not my cup of tea. I enjoyed 100% Exodus, all tracks, totally my taste, I also enjoyed Xoxo - 90% of tracks and also I enjoyed the other albums, but from Ex'act, just 10% - Monster and to a certain extent- They never know.
I would also delete "Lucky", "Drop That", "365".