What's your favorite anime?

Discussion in 'Movies, Dramas & TV Shows' started by kairo, Jan 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. hunnieverse

hunnieverse Casual Fan

sehun's girl
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    - Your Name
    - Ao Haru Ride

<3

2. pcys

pcys Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    AAAA i've watched so many anime that it's almost impossible to choose.. but Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is in my opinion one of the best (to not say the best) anime ever created since it's so good in every aspect, everything about it it's a masterpiece.

oh my god yes. the first season was already ://///////////// compared to the manga but it was nice for people to get to know the story and get interested on the manga (i feel bad for the people who never read the tokyo ghoul manga and were left with the mediocre thing that the anime was) but oh god. root a was just a plain disaster.

OH MY GOD HYOUKA!!!!!!!! hyouka is one of my favorite animes ever not many people i meet like it or know about it :( i wish there was a season 2 i miss it so much :<

If i were to choose some favorites then it would be fmab, hyouka, kuroko no basket, evangelion, durarara, honey and clover and others

xiuchenℓaydo and Negar like this.
  3. Soleil

Soleil Casual Fan

Being an egg
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Take You Home (Baekhyun)
    YESS, fma brotherhood was amazing. One of the first animes that i have
    ever binge watched and pulled me into the anime world​

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  4. xiuminbeforeflowers

xiuminbeforeflowers Casual Fan

awesome sauce
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    favorite anime???? omGAWD that list could go for like ever n’ ever but I guess (easily) one of my favorites would be ONE PUNCH MAN BC ASSFGHKL I CANT W ALL THE HUMOR AND AWESOMENESS

[​IMG]

5. pcys

pcys Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    ikr??????? it was also one of the first ones i've ever watched! ive rewatched twice and read the manga.. it's still as great as the first time i watched it :')