What's your favorite anime?

Discussion in 'Movies, Dramas & TV Shows' started by kairo, Jan 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xiuchenℓaydo

xiuchenℓaydo Nugu Floppy Bird
    Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    Accepted! But what can you do if you're friends on MyAnimeList? I'm just curious /chensweat

HarukaNanase and Myeon_Carrot like this.
  2. Myeon_Carrot

Myeon_Carrot PokéMyeon Master

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoStarlight (Suho x Remi)Suho's SignatureCurtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    Nothing I guess? lol

I guess it's easier to visit your profile if you are on my friend list? /chensweat

HarukaNanase likes this.
  3. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    D.O.'s SignatureLay (Monster)LottoLove Me Right ~Romantic Universe~Tao's SignatureMonodrama (Lay)For LifeThe Road (Z.Tao)
    /kailol you're my first friend btw

Myeon_Carrot and HarukaNanase like this.
  4. Ddeona Oneul Bame

Ddeona Oneul Bame KRISYEOL AKGAE

READING KRISYEOL FANFICS
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    The War (Chinese Version)I (Luhan)Imagination (Luhan)Promise (Z.Tao)Z.TAO (Z.Tao)EX'ACT (Chinese Ver.)Lotto (Chinese Ver.)Reloaded II (Luhan)
    Naruto, One Piece, Pokemon (not because it's good, but nostalgia after watching for 20 years /krisdone), Attack On Titan, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Death Note, Deadman Wonderland, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, and Sailor Moon~/taopeace

Myeon_Carrot and HarukaNanase like this.
  5. Myeon_Carrot

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I can tell /chanyeolsmile

HarukaNanase and xiuchenℓaydo like this.
  6. kinghun

kinghun Dedicated Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I really enjoy watching animes like Code Geass (favorite) and Ao No Exorcist. I'm somewhat watching One Piece (still watching Baroque Works, ep 105 i think) and Tokyo Ghoul

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  7. May

May Casual Fan

Oh Sehun's cane
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    YOUR LIE IN APRIL OH MY GOD IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING,,, IT TOOK ME QUITE A WHILE TO GET OUT OF THOSE FEELS/laycri/laycri

xiuchenℓaydo likes this.
  8. Myeon_Carrot

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    uhhh now that I'm suddenly back to watching anime, I took a look at my MAL currently watching/plan to watch list and I have A LOT like:
    -Sakamoto Desu Ga
    -Yamada-kun
    -Prison School
    -Boku no Hero Academia
    -UtaPri Legend Star & Maji Love Revolution
    -Arcana Famiglia
    -Project K
    -Wolf Girl and Black Prince
    -Hetalia: Beautiful World
    -Free! Eternal Summer
    -Akatsuki no Yona
    -KuroBasu S3

Why do I like to make myself suffer

our hyuneemoon, hela and kevin like this.
  9. hela

hela EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    i can't believe there are actually people from mal

watching anime is a sign of suffering tbh/sechenhug

Myeon_Carrot and our hyuneemoon like this.
  10. our hyuneemoon

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    wow i used to watch anime seasonally but it's been so long now it's been months and months even probably close to a year actually. /legendarybaek

oho! utapri! totally ridiculous, but i've watched 3 seasons anyway and intend to eventually watch the 4th lmao. do you have a favorite guy(s)? /pleasedsoo

not a very good shoujo (they rarely are anyway imo), but i thought it was actually funny for awhile. plus, i'm a total sucker for sakurai takahiro.

omg hetalia. brings back memories. /laycri

by the end of this season haruka had actually made me kinda emo tbh. /legendarybaek

definitely better than most shoujo imo, but i feel like it didn't reach its full potential. maybe if they'd get around to that 2nd season. /subaekpray

personally, i think the 2nd season is the best!

Myeon_Carrot likes this.
  11. xiuchenℓaydo

Awards Team

Aeriverse's #1 Stalker
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Hahaha i hate u school
    Anyway I'm just jumping in because I wanna recc Madoka Magica, I have to thank @Platinum Gay and @HarukaNanase for it, definitely quality content /laycri
    YAMADA YAMADA YAMADA XD
    The live action version rules tho
    'Cause the manga is where it's at /chanyeolsmile
    Jk from what I've seen it's not everyone's cup of tea, so there are probably not a lot of people like it like me haha
    Yessss! /spazzexol although season 3's animation is awesome enough it really felt worth it to watch until the end.

12. Siros

Siros Nugu Oppa

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    We only recommend quality, baby /sehunlotto
    I should post here, but I have too many, can't make a list. But if someone is looking for something specific, maybe I can help /princesssuho

Myeon_Carrot and our hyuneemoon like this.
  13. Kyootie Junmyeon

Kyootie Junmyeon the sunshine of the world

making Junmyeon smile
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Take You Home (Baekhyun)Suho's SignatureBeautiful Accident (Suho x Chen)Curtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    I've been wanting to watch this because I see it everywhere!!

Myeon_Carrot likes this.
  14. our hyuneemoon

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    oo! who's your favorite girl? /pleasedsoo

oh yeah i think it's a series worth finishing! i was just sayin' lol.

Myeon_Carrot likes this.
  15. Myeon_Carrot

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    I've been a MAL member since 2009 /pleasedsoo

Do you have one too? /sechenhug

This anime is my guilty pleasure. I'm definitely NOT watching it cos of the plot. Mostly for the music and unique character designs. I don't really have a fav guy /chensweat but I notice Cecil the most cos he's voiced by my #1 fav seiyuu /shypcy

I dont watch that many shoujo but the best one Ive watched (that didn't let me down for even one instance) is Ore Monogatari. You shld check it if you havent!

Do you have any fav character (s)? Mine is America /chenparty

You know, honestly, I stopped watching Free! after ep 8 cos Haru annoyed me so damn much. I started to openly dislike him when he shouted at Rei to shut up cos the latter asked about why Makoto didnt want to return to the island (irrc...) and then when Haru ditched the team in the competition, the rest of them visited him and were not even angry at Haru for bailing on them?? And they all didn't question Haru and were all sort of gloomy cos Haru was gloomy and waited till his mood was good again. I hate that. I don't get why outgoing people like Makoto and Nagisa hang out with Haru who's so emotionally distant and aloof. I just find Haru rude and selfish. And I'm bothered I seem to be the only one who felt this way lol Needless to say, Haru is one of my least fav anime characters of all time. Wow I went on a mini-rant here...

I love 2nd season the most cos Kiyoshi received more spotlight here cos of the match against Shuutoku, Kirisaki Daichi and Yousen. I still laugh while watching the last episode when Kagami and Kiyoshi teamed up to counter against Murasakibara's dunk and overpowered the latter lmao /kailol

is it that good? I was kinda spoiled tho ;-;

our hyuneemoon likes this.
  16. HarukaNanase

HarukaNanase Satanic Potato

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Love Me Right
    Everyone should watch Kakeguri /chanyeollip

17. our hyuneemoon

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    oh yeah spfhfhsfhf it's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine too lmao. toriumi kousuke, huh? i played an otome game earlier this year and he voiced my favorite character in it. he has a pretty good voice. /baeknod

i actually had started to watch that when it aired, but ended up dropping it! not because i didn't like it, though, more like i didn't know how long i could keep up with it while i was watching other anime at the time. maybe i'll come back to it sometime in the future!

it's been so long, but i remember america being my favorite, too! lol. /sehunjam

i have to say, the first season is actually a blur in my memory and i don't really remember any of what you just said. i only remember like, a few scattered scenes? /chensweat most of what i can recall from free! in general is from the second season, so yeah. i just remember feeling sympathy for him during then.

yes, kiyoshi is one of the reasons why i love the second season the most, too! that, and the match against yousen is one of my favorites. so many great moments, like the one you just mentioned. /laylaugh

Myeon_Carrot likes this.
  18. hela

hela EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    yes, since 2012. hello senpai.

i don't remember why but i don't think i finished free either. or if i did it didn't leave an impression. haru is the cliche protag with tragic backstory? i think i saw a video or read somewhere that what haru does are signs of depression, like he has these awesome friends and a hobby and stuff to do but he seems happy about literally nothing. i don't know if it was addressed in the anime at all though. i didn't like that he has these friends and doesn't care about them at all. like, dude, be grateful at least a bit?

have anyone watched either mushishi or nastume yuujinchou? those are my faves <3

Myeon_Carrot likes this.
  19. Myeon_Carrot

Loyal Bunny Citizen
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    So who are you fav UtaPri guy(s)? /pleasedsoo

Yes Toriumi Kousuke <3 I've been a fan since he voiced my first anime crush Inuzuka Kiba /cutebaek

Which otome game is that? /baekfab

I love America most in his cowboy outfit /luhanevil

I only watched a glimpse of season 2 and it does seem to portray Haru in a more sympathetic light but he does have a jealous streak when Kisumi entered the picture. Of course I haven't watched the season fully yet so I cant comment much on it.

Hello kouhai! /pcywave

This is my MAL profile if you want to add me a friend (please do!) /chenheart

That is really an interesting way of looking at it. Haru does seem to exhibit some worrying and unhealthy symptoms but people in the show don't seem to address them at all :eek: Maybe it's cos Haru has not shown any critical signs yet. Hmm.

I'm sorry I've never watched either of them (though I have heard of them) /chensweat

our hyuneemoon likes this.
  20. hela

hela EXO-L

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    once i find my password xD
    its OKAY lol there's so many genres. people usually say that those two are boring cause they're episodic and slice of life.
    i took a look at your list and we have such different taste lol
    i loved gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun but you dropped it
    kamisama hajimemashita and xxxholic too. i need a minute. /laycri

-----

ehm. since this is an anime discussion.. imma share an unpopular opinion here: garden of words >>>>>> your name. i really didnt get the hype about that film tbh. it was too cliche and happy. not what i expected from shinkai. you let me down man/dyonachos

Myeon_Carrot likes this.