Weibo X'backs Doing Volunteer Work On Yixing's Special Train

Discussion in 'Aeriverse Translations' started by xPlatinumHeart, Jan 11, 2017.

1. xPlatinumHeart

xPlatinumHeart (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)
    Translator

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    [​IMG]
    Aeriverse Translation Team
    xPlatinumHeart (thank you @chloesapphire for proofreading!)

[WEIBO]+[ARTICLE] X'backs Doing Volunteer Work On Yixing's Special Train

The "Zhang Yixing 1 Million Metro" train, that Xiami Music and Ali Planet installed, has been running on Beijing's Subway Line 1 for just over a week. Recently, we were able to witness many acts of kindness on this special train. Every day, there would be different 'Xingmi's stationed on the subway, handing out heat packs, small mirrors and other practical gifts to the subway staff and passengers completely out of their own free will. They have also helped pick up the subway's misplaced garbage to maintain public hygiene, becoming the subway's warmest and most welcomed residents.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The reporter interviewed one of the fans. From what they gathered, the fan who came from Tianjin was simply just an ordinary fan in Zhang Yixing's Ali Planet fan group. She has been supporting Zhang Yixing ever since his debut, you could definitely tell she's a "hardcore" fan. Before coming to Beijing to experience the charisma of her idol’s special train, she spent half a month in advance preparing for this volunteering event.

“Zhang Yixing loves doing charity work. We, as his fans, also want to support our idol through our actions. We also hope more people including other Xingmis will be able to feel our sincerity and pass on the love.”

It is known that, as part of the new generation of idols, Zhang Yixing is recognised in the industry as being a dedicated young artist. Apart from being able to do his own work well, he is also enthusiastic about giving back to the people. Following his lead, Zhang Yixing's fans have also participated different charity work such as the “Heart Bookstore” program, "Helping Less Fortunate Children to Fulfill Their Wishlist" program, etc. In addition to this, the “Zhang Yixing Fans Love Fund”, since its founding in 2013, has accumulated over 50 million dollars and been able to fund multiple public charity projects.

[​IMG]

“Beijing’s winters are very cold. We wanted to give everyone practical things, such as heat packs. There is also this small Zhang Yixing cartoon mirror and much much more. We want people to realize that stanning idols can also bring about positivity!” explained by the fan as she showed the items.

Their acts of good faith even touched many of the passengers aboard. The reporter saw many people regardless of age thanked the fans profusely for their efforts. Also, because of the unexpected popularity of this event, fans have decided to increase the amount of gifts, and inspire more people into helping, relaying even more love to the passengers of this train. “It’s really rewarding to see everyone enjoy what we’re doing. To me, it really is a great learning experience.” the fan said.
    [​IMG]

The ‘Zhang Yixing Million Subway’ was built especially by Xiami Music and Ali Planet for Zhang Yixing and his ‘Xingmi’s. As early as early November of last year, Xiami music promised that as long as Zhang Yixing’s latest digital album “LOSE CONTROL” broke 1 million sales, they would open a month long Beijing Subway Line 1 special train. In the end, with the enthusiastic support of the fans, the digital album achieved this goal in less than a month.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Overall Upvotes: +20203

Top Comments:

[+3668] Now THIS is what an idol should do!

[+3482] Though I'm not his fan, seeing how much of a positive impact he has, I really do respect him.

[+2193] Fans reflect the idol. These are the ambulances Yixing has donated. They have been put to good use. Those with good hearts will be able to see beauty.

[​IMG]

[+1751] Our Yixing really is a good idol that spreads positivity!
    [​IMG]

(blushing)

[+1091] Fans reflect the idol. We all have to do what we can!

[+931] So great!

[​IMG]

[+667] What do I do?! I want to stan Yixing now!!!

[+485] Fans like this need to be praised!

[+463] Yixing is amazing! X'backs are amazing!

[+469] Fans reflect the idol. Because Yixing is good, we are also good. I'm really happy that for my first time stanning an idol I get to be part of this wonderful family!

[+595] Because Zhang Yixing's fans are so sensible, I have many good impressions of him. Praise!

Jongwae, exooxe, ahjuicy and 4 others like this.
  2. chaos

chaos Ten's One and Only Wife

baekhyun's concubine
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    wahhhh.... so many xingmis are participating in so many projects and spreading love, this is honestly so amazing..../baekcri
    As a xingmi, now i feel so low because i hardly ever do these kinds of things, but i'll try to, step by step.

And i'm glad that not just exo members, but also their fans are being praised for their charity programs~/chenparty

3. Chancellor

Chancellor Aeri

Exams
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Crying Out (D.O.)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Curtain (Suho x Song Young Joo)
    Proud of yixing and his xingmi's, I really want to be able to do things like this in the future.

Jongwae likes this.
  4. chloesapphire

chloesapphire ❤️ 기억을 걷는 밤 ❤️
    Translator

Transleitor
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Stay With Me (Chanyeol x Punch)Let Me Love You (Junggigo x Chanyeol)Rain (Baekhyun x Soyou)The Day (Baekhyun x K.Will)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)Beautiful (Baekhyun)
    hope more fans will continue to do charity work in name of their idols to inspire others /happyxiu

YeyeWalkways and xPlatinumHeart like this.
  5. lovelyjoonmyeon

lovelyjoonmyeon #1 Bunny Citizen ❤

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Lay fans are honestly one of the sweetest people you will ever meet /cryexol

chloesapphire and abeezycorona like this.
  6. abeezycorona

abeezycorona Queen Hoe

Loving all members of EXO equally
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    This is genuinely so beautiful, I love that he's inspired so many people to do work like this /taocri

lovelyjoonmyeon likes this.
  7. PCWHY

PCWHY PR Team
    PR Team

crying uni student
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    EX'ACTEXODUSXOXOGrowlLove Me RightLottoMAMA (EXO-K)Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)
    honestly amazing just wow

8. YeyeWalkways

YeyeWalkways Translator
    Translator

mathematician in training
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    LottoDancing King (EXO x Yoo Jae Suk)Nosedive (Dynamic Duo x Chen)Baekhyun's SignatureGrowlHey Mama! (EXO-CBX)Beautiful (Baekhyun)Dream (Baekhyun x Suzy)
    I'm so proud of them!!! It's so lovely to hear positive things like this when there's a lot of negativity going around
    >< it's amazing what people can do when they come together and all chip in, makes me want to help and do my part ^^;

Thank you for translating, I would never have heard about what they're doing otherwise <3

xPlatinumHeart likes this.