Your Song of the Day [01/04/18]

Discussion in 'Music' started by Junmyeoning.jpg, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Jongdae's Low Notes

Jongdae's Low Notes Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)Best Luck (Chen)Beautiful Accident (Suho x Chen)
    YASSS /spazzexol/spazzexol/spazzexol/spazzexol/spazzexol
    THE WAY THE VERSE STARTS WITH NO WARNING GAVE IT 100X MORE FEELS /laycri/laycri/laycri
    I wish they had a full version for that one tbh but.../baekcri

Junmyeoning.jpg and Gliese like this.
  2. zyxingmi

zyxingmi Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  3. Lord Kyungsoo

Lord Kyungsoo Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    So. I wake up with my earphones on. I know the song is "Been through" but I was really confuse because it sounds so different, then I tried listening to "universe" and yes it doesn't sound right, after listening to all songs in universe album (on repeat while sleeping) and all not sounding the same way before, I conclude that maybe my earphones is damage, so I tried my sister's earphone, and still didn't work. So I assumed that maybe its the file itself, going to youtube and searching universe mv, and it totally freaking me out cause even that is not the same sound I know! Its like listening to an off tune music, yes it sounds impossible right! How can the original music be off tune- well its not really off tune, it was like the whole song had been rearranged, the instrumental, even EXO's vocals are drawling. I made my sister listen to it, but she said it sounds the same for her. I was like , are you kidding me! Do you think my brain just making this thing up? Turns out, my statement above is true. My brain decided to rearranged this UNIVERSE ALBUM for me. I forgot to say that Its only UNIVERSE ALBUM THAT'S acting like that, my other songs is still the same. So, I search it on google. And it provides a good explanation. According to people on internet, if you are sleeping with a songs in repeat (low volume) via earphones, our brain is processing(?) it and our brain will memorize every aspect on that song, it will know what will happen next after this beat drop and such, but the more our brain listen to it, the more it become bored(?) of it, triggering some chemicals that will make it sound different after you wake up.
    Its interesting, yes, but come on how can I listen to UNIVERSE now if my brain is rejecting it! Screaming to me that "PUT IT OFF YOU FUCKER, THIS IS OFF TUNE! HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO THIS ABOMINATION!" Its hard to believe it all but was I said is true. but can you guys help me? Can you experiment it out? don't do it on EXO SONGS, and experience it.Pls

Junmyeoning.jpg and xiurious like this.
  4. uniniverse

uniniverse Casual Fan

bottom jongin enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    jesus i thought i was the only one who jams to anime boys

Junmyeoning.jpg likes this.
  5. uniniverse

uniniverse Casual Fan

bottom jongin enthusiast
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    my song of the day, its in bahasa indonesia but its pretty chill

Junmyeoning.jpg likes this.
  6. xiurious

xiurious Casual Fan

writer, of sorts
    a dark room, emotionally writing about exo
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
  7. cafeloey

cafeloey Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    song of the day is definitely power!! love it's uplifting feeling

squishysoo~ and Junmyeoning.jpg like this.
  8. Junmyeoning.jpg

Junmyeoning.jpg This is Kim Junmyeon.

Student xD
    Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins:
    Suho (Monster)
    i love this album because i get to hear changmin and suho sing together /hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes/hearteyes dreams come true

Myeon_Carrot likes this.
  9. squishysoo~

squishysoo~ Casual Fan

Chogi₩ons:
    Lotto Coins: